PDA

View Full Version : Whats changed?

06-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Whats changed?
NOTHING! ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

06-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Just face it. Coconut Creek will always have its babies

06-18-2010, 11:26 AM
If you work and and are so UN-HAPPY LEAVE.

06-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Agree, if you don't like it here just leave!! You had a good 16 years under Raggio. but all is good

08-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Hey boys and girls, what changed, It got much worse than you all wanted it to! Oh well, thats life in the P.D. You always think you have it bad, and you really didn't, then it goes down hill for you even more. Hey we could all talk our bud and he will get it all taken care of for you! RIGHT!! What a bigger joke he has turned out to be than he was before!! A real guy who can be trusted. Or maybe you could talk and he will handle it for you! Oh I forgot he is always busy meeting for lunch.

08-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Also, everybody is still waiting to see what happens to our Dept. drunk, Sgt. C.C. should be interesting or very disappointing! We will see what he is made of, or not made of!! Sad!
We could always check to see what is going on, you know he is there to help us, RIGHT!

08-15-2010, 04:03 PM
We agree that it will be interesting to see what the Chief does with Sgt. C.C. He is a joke and it makes a joke of the system. Maybe another slap on the rist and another promotion for him. We all know that he is high on the C.M.'s list so what do we really think will happen! The Chief really runs the P.D.

08-21-2010, 03:09 AM
If you can believe what you hear the Drunk, Sgt. is going to get busted. Lets all wait and see if the dept can C.C. a street officer, WOW, he might have to earn his pay for a change.

aSimpleMan
08-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey one thing about D.B. - he's got some funny jokes, just gotta make sure you make him wait till he's off-duty, alone and in a sealed room no one else can hear before he tells them.

09-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Say what we may but this place a really gone up hill since the new Chief came in. Morale is finally going up for us and the future of our Dept.

09-01-2010, 12:03 PM
:cop:

Who the f**k are you?! Are you kidding me? If you're not Ray and you actually work for our department, I guess it makes you feel good to talk s**t about our chief and new officers? How would you feel if you read negative comments written about you? You're pathetic and bet you're NO ONE worth of s**t.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.

09-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Hey think before you write, temper temper little boy! Yes I really do work here & I am sure much, much longer than you! If your morale is high then you haven't been here that long or in police work that long!

09-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Oh well, you think he's bad, be glad you didn't get Rick Reilly. Be very glad!!

09-02-2010, 03:02 PM
I feel sorry for you. You really have no Idea what you are talking about. While Raggio was a good man he was on cruise control for the last 10 years. He let blithering idiots run amuck. One is gone the rest have been neutralized. We get paid well, haven't lost anything besides 1.5% we didn't have anyway. This chief actually comes down to the grunts asks what we want and actually uses our input to make his decisions. He put BH in his place when he got froggy, which never has been done before. So really if you think it sucks here now go ride with other departments pick one and go. We don't want your lazy fat ass here anyway.

09-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I feel sorry for you. You really have no Idea what you are talking about. While Raggio was a good man he was on cruise control for the last 10 years. He let blithering idiots run amuck. For example SM, JF, SD. One is gone the rest have been neutralized. We get paid well, haven't lost anything besides 1.5% we didn't have anyway. This chief actually comes down to the grunts asks what we want and actually uses our input to make his decisions. He put BH in his place when he got froggy, which never has been done before. So really if you think it sucks here now go ride with other departments pick one and go. We don't want your lazy fat ass here anyway.[/quote]

Who's "we"...you and that mouse in your pocket retard??

09-02-2010, 10:11 PM
[quote="Sorry for you!":38es4eb2]Hey think before you write, temper temper little boy! Yes I really do work here & I am sure much, much longer than you! If your morale is high then you haven't been here that long or in police work that long! When you have been around long enough to compare Chief's than you would understand what I mean! Chief Raggio forgot more than Mann will ever know about police work, wise up little boy! The Dept. has gone down hill since Mann came in and if you can't see it I fell sorry for you!

I feel sorry for you. You really have no Idea what you are talking about. While Raggio was a good man he was on cruise control for the last 10 years. He let blithering idiots run amuck. For example SM, JF, SD. One is gone the rest have been neutralized. We get paid well, haven't lost anything besides 1.5% we didn't have anyway. This chief actually comes down to the grunts asks what we want and actually uses our input to make his decisions. He put BH in his place when he got froggy, which never has been done before. So really if you think it sucks here now go ride with other departments pick one and go. We don't want your lazy fat ass here anyway.

Who's "we"...you and that mouse in your pocket retard??[/quote:38es4eb2]

WOW wicked comeback,Bill.

09-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Who the f**k are you?! Are you kidding me? If you're not Ray and you actually work for our department, I guess it makes you feel good to talk s**t about our chief and new officers? How would you feel if you read negative comments written about you? You're pathetic and bet you're NO ONE worth of s**t.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.[/quote]

09-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Ray is long gone. His pathetic stench of an existence still lingers from negative comments posted by rumor-starting whiners who would like nothing more than this new administration to fail. F-U and do your job.

11-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Hey, I our Chief is really great. He has raised the standards of the Dept.and holds people accountable. He is a roll model for all of us! If you dont like it here, leave and let someone who will work take your spot.

11-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Hey, I our Chief is really great. He has raised the standards of the Dept.and holds people accountable. He is a roll model for all of us! If you dont like it here, leave and let someone who will work take your spot.

You need to get a grip....these people will not be around for the next 15 to 20 years here. Everyone else will and they will never forget how your true colors came out "when so and so" was Chief.

11-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Have you lived in fantasy land for 15 years, nothing has changed. The same idiots from 15, hell 25 years ago are all still here, just a useless as ever. I hate to enlighten you, but this Chief is not at fault. This Chief is trying to right the wrongs of the many chiefs that came before him. This chief has inherited a bunch of cops that have been fired from other agencies that should not be cops.

Keep up the good work chief and hold the useless people accountable.

11-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Hey stupid, if your going to correct someone else don't make dumb mistakes yourself... "No one trusts no one" should be, No one trusts ANYONE.

11-19-2010, 04:43 PM
all is good

11-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Justin my pants

11-30-2010, 04:39 AM
Please, the Chief is weeding the dead wood out. Lets keep it going!

12-03-2010, 03:58 PM

You need to get a grip....these people will not be around for the next 15 to 20 years here. Everyone else will and they will never forget how your true colors came out "when so and so" was Chief.

What happened to the rest of this post? The whole post was erased yet names nor profanity were not used. This site is as pathetic as the current economic situation. I guess the right to FREE SPEECH has been erased from our constitution.

What the heck are you scared of? :evil:

12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
I love being a cop! F the BS. It is the best job!!!

12-06-2010, 11:28 AM
WANT BOURBON, WANT SCOTCH, WANT BEER.

01-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Hey think before you write, temper temper little boy! Yes I really do work here & I am sure much, much longer than you! If your morale is high then you haven't been here that long or in police work that long!

Amen to you i agree