PDA

View Full Version : LATEST FOP VOTE

06-15-2010, 12:14 PM
*TO ALL UNION MEMBER*

The latest vote conducted by the FOP has already been released to JP? really? can you respect the union and your fellow union members for one second. I know that you read blogs so I figured this is the best way to inform you. Stop given information, especially wrong information. If you do the math instead of guessing, there is only 12 supervisors that are even eligible to cast a vote, not 14. This is not a treat or bullying just stop releasing information from the private union, give our current board time to do it right. I just can't see where your going with all this, complaining about all the shadiness that happens across the hall, then you sneak around your fellow officers?????? your just as guilty as the administration that you curse daily. Open up that dusty old dictionary and look up this word *hypocrite* it just may apply. :shock:

06-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Did you ever consider using the spelling and grammar check functions on your computer? You’re really embarrassing yourself. :oops:

07-01-2010, 12:29 PM
*TO ALL UNION MEMBER*

The latest vote conducted by the FOP has already been released to JP? really? can you respect the union and your fellow union members for one second. I know that you read blogs so I figured this is the best way to inform you. Stop given information, especially wrong information. If you do the math instead of guessing, there is only 12 supervisors that are even eligible to cast a vote, not 14. This is not a treat or bullying just stop releasing information from the private union, give our current board time to do it right. I just can't see where your going with all this, complaining about all the shadiness that happens across the hall, then you sneak around your fellow officers?????? your just as guilty as the administration that you curse daily. Open up that dusty old dictionary and look up this word *hypocrite* it just may apply. :shock:

That's just like Phil Phillips' infamous "STOP THE LEAKS" rant (a YouTube moment still waiting to happen). If there is nothing hinky, weird, or embarrassing going on, you don't have to worry about what is being leaked or who is doing it. It is only when you have embarrassing stuff that you don't want the public to know about that you have to worry about information leaking out (I am not talking about investigative work product and info, that's a whole seperate thing, but you guys like to mix that in to the dialog as it confuses the issue for the average Joe Public).

When I read tthe above rant, when I play back Phillips' words, all I can wonder is, "How much bad s##t is there that I don't know about yet that the public deserves to know about and how can I find out?" Then I get to work.

Your personal lives? That's always been off-limits to me. I never wrote anything about that old affair that caused some alleged threats, about the gun/kid incident at the range, or even when Mike Treanor took a swing at Chief Hanks. When you start doing stuff that causes taxpayer angst, lawsuits, and the unbelievable dishonest crap of late, yerah, you can expect your protective bubble to get burst. You are public servants, you are not working for a privately held company where you own all the shares.

Do your jobs in an honest way and I can never ever damage you in any way possible. Do your jobs in an honest way and you never have to worry about any information ever getting leaked. Do your jobs honestly like you used to. Be unafraid. If you are doing nothing wrong, the truth cannot hurt you in any way possible.

07-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Dear “JP”,

“What we have here is a failure to communicate”. You see JP the point you’re missing is the simple fact that the same people you’re investigating are the same people who have been chanting the chief’s dual mantras regarding truthfulness and accountability for the past four years. The chief, since the start of her tenure with VPD, has been denouncing anyone who is untruthful. She will persecute anyone she deems to be untruthful, e.g. Officer M.F. and his computer glitch. The rest of her little toadies have been singing a similar tune about how “it’s only a few, “lazy” officers who are now being held accountable who are the problems.

“JP” you’ve managed to uncover the chief’s lies. I trust that really, really, truly pissed her off! You also managed to bring to light the misgivings of Lt. M. R. #195 and his lack of payroll accountability. An offense, by the way, that is punishable by termination according to City Rules and Regs and punishable by jail time according to the law. You know “the law”, that little thingy that is often stretched and beaten to sH*t by her often f*&c^d –up interpretation.

Since we’re on the subject of Lt. M.R. #195, “JP” you do realize that every employee termination since the inception of the Julie years has had a Lt. M.R. #195 involvement in it. Not just sworn personnel but also civilian personnel. Did ya know that “JP”? Mr. F*%king accountability, has been leading the hit parade on the termination of undesirable employees. So far the body count stands at three. One civilian employee, who God bless her, was just too worn out to fight back and two sworn. Both of the sworn officers went to FDLE hearings, Ya know what the results were from FDLE? You got it! Nothing! No sustainable charges! Lt. M. R. #195, you’re a class “A” boob! Your entire career has been a series of fouled up investigations, hell bent on some type of self righteous revenge. The end result of your overzealous revenge, a ridiculously low conviction rate. No Lt. M.R. #195, it’s not the ASA that f*&ked-up, it was you. Now your accountability is being called to question and you still can’t see that you screwed up be you’re still going out of the city to check on your OFF-duty business. We see you Lt. M.R. #195. Your just so f*$king arrogant you think your above accountability or any law or any rule or reg.

So you see “JP” you’ve exposed them for the kinds of cheats that they are and they can’t handle it. VPD will be lucky if every defense attorney in the county doesn’t do a complete review of every one of Lt. M.R. 195’s cases from his start. Oh boy, what a mess that would be.

Oh, and as post scrip to the fired coppers, one resettled back in the North East and the other stood before a jointly appointed arbiter and won back his job. Yes, the same cop who arrested Lt. M.R. #195’s relative, Officer M.F. and his computer glitch. Great work Lt. M.R. #195. How much does the city pay you? And what exactly is it you do for that ridiculous sum of money? Rebuild reels? Restock bait? You are the joke and the laugh has been on us.

07-30-2010, 03:06 AM
still avoiding the question at hand by ranting on and on. BL.... ur idol is a guy who posted a nude picture of himself for everyone to see? cool. you can release all the information you want at the FOP meetings, no one is going to go anymore, so I guess you win. Your impossible to make happy, I would say go work someplace else but you got turned down last time I heard lololololol. But to be true I hope you the best in whatever you call life, being made and upset 24/7.

08-06-2010, 11:59 AM
lol, it will never end... the bipartisan is to die for. I hope everyone will once realize that the bad guy doesn't wear blue.

08-08-2010, 12:11 AM
still avoiding the question at hand by ranting on and on. BL.... ur idol is a guy who posted a nude picture of himself for everyone to see? cool. you can release all the information you want at the FOP meetings, no one is going to go anymore, so I guess you win. Your impossible to make happy, I would say go work someplace else but you got turned down last time I heard lololololol. But to be true I hope you the best in whatever you call life, being made and upset 24/7.

Williams is going down. Two months max. State Ethics Commision has issued a decision to formally investigate Rose.

As to your ad hominem attack based on the fact that I have published a pic of myself nude -- hey, you wished you looked that good at that age. Plus -- if that is the worst thing you can find out about me, well, you are an incredibly lame cop.

08-10-2010, 11:32 PM
What is [/b]the "question at hand"? If there [b]is a question somewhere in that pile of sh*t you call a post, I missed it. Once again; use your grammar check and spell check. If you can’t find the functions, or you don’t know what they are, simply ask somebody. If you’re ashamed to ask a friend what the functions are, you may consider investing in a Hooked on Phonics course or perhaps an English composition class at your local community college. Good God man, you're embarrassing, again.

08-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Really cool, making fun of me and my e-machine and yes I do plan on attending college to further my edumacational. I guess my half glass view on life is ignorant and I can’t comprehend your conquest. I live a healthy life, stress free, care free, and enjoy every moment possible with my friends and family. I choose not to be an angry person that no one wants to get near. It’s actually really good for you, stop what you’re doing right now and look down and check out that fat gut you have accumulated over the years, I’m sure you also suffer with high blood pressure as well. For whatever it is worth good luck in whatever you may be attempting to do. I hope you get everything you want, because you deserve it! The only thing that I can’t understand is what will happen next? Who will be the second coming? What martyr will we carry across the sand and praise for generations? I bought a big economy size bag of popcorn and all I have is time on my side.
As for you JP!!!!!!!! Believe me friend I’m not trying to dig anything up on you. I think you are a “hoot” and I strongly believe you should run for Mayor. I could only imagine what you could do for VPD and the community. Good-bye friends. Anyhow I think green is more of my color.

08-21-2010, 04:22 AM
JP for chief! simple enough. Forget the "good olde boy system" we could have a straight up mafia.