PDA

View Full Version : Evidently what happens in Vegas...

06-13-2010, 06:15 AM
..Truly does stay in Vegas. I just have to say some people can get away with anything. Its strange that an Officer- I'm sorry, a detective - can be arrested for domestic violence and come back to work Monday morning as if nothing ever happened. I feel bad for 280 - He wasn't even arrested, just accused. He lost his pay, and had to turn in in his car and all equipment for almost a year. Seems like a typical friend-of-Billy coverup. Clearly its who you know around here (chief).

06-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Who?

06-16-2010, 11:59 PM
We are getting in trouble for tattoos below the sleeves, window tint to dark, driving to fast to a call and/or using our lights when Billy thinks we shouldn't, tobacco use in our patrol cars and an officer gets arrested for domestic violence and nothing happened but an internal investigation. I wouldn't arrest a LEO if I wasn't sure the evidence supported it. Doesn't seem fair but then again the chief only does what is best for him and not us as a department. A real Police Chief would have taken this by the horns and fixed it. Chief you can count the number of officers that respect you on one hand. Stand up for your officers when it comes to the bullshit and put the officers that embarrass us in their place. Mistakes happen in this line of work but if they are enough to get you arrested then they need to go.

P.S. The ERT van looks like sh**! Money well spent

06-17-2010, 03:50 AM
If you have tattoos then you are lucky you arent fired. You look like some kind of hillbilly ghetto trash gangster with your beloved "ink" splattered on your body like so much scumbaggy graffiti.
Chief, please please please fire anyone with a tattoo. The citizens of Plant City demand their officers look professional and not like Dog the Bounty Hunter or some other filth.

06-17-2010, 09:03 PM
FIRE OFFICERS WITH TATTOOS? That's funny, Chief hired id 321 with tattoos showing. The ink that you cant see while one is in uniform, frankly is none of your DAM business. How bout taking care of the idiots that let their ink as the chief says "creep out of their sleeves" instead of worrying about what you cant see. If someone gets tattoos that show then handle it. oh, I forgot one of these subjects is a Sgt. way to lead by example and the other one is his best buddy who works under him. such double standards. :evil:

06-23-2010, 12:31 AM
At least their tats look good and stand for something rather than the generic gay symbols that probably say "i'm a retard" in Chinese like some of ya'll have. And....get your facts straight. Only the tats that are visible while in uniform are being documented and photographed. That unicorn and rainbow you have on your butt will still be your secret don't worry.

06-25-2010, 10:32 AM
First of all everyone's tattoo stands for something. So dont judge yet you will be judged. By the way I happen to love my rainbow and lttle unicorn.

06-25-2010, 05:35 PM
The pay here isn't a problem, the retirement isn't the problem but the leadership is like a silent but deadly fart. You don't hear the potential damage these so called leaders spew until it's too late. The pay and retirement here doesn't outweigh the frustration, lack of support and outright heartbreak that is thrown upon us from those we think look over us. The problem obviously starts and finishes with the top but the trickle effect is what surprises me the most. Our Captains and Sergeants forget that they were once in our shoes and wanted and needed the same support we seek. I know the Chief makes all the decision for our agency but what he fails to realize is that his way isn't always what we as a department want. I'm tired of getting all the ideas brought forward being turned down because he doesn't like it. Chief you wear velcro shoes, so we know your taste is lame and that you’re not in touch with times. No one likes to bring forward their thoughts or ideas because they know ahead of time that you’re just going to shoot it down and throw on top some smart comment. The things people get away with compared to what people get hounded for makes no sense. Get caught sleeping with each other on duty and even get arrested doesn't get you what running lights and sirens to a call that the chief thinks deems necessary will. I think we are the only agency that needs communications approval to run code. You gave us a badge and the ability to take someone's civil rights away but you can't give us the responsibility to choose when to use our lights and siren. Chief you broke the egg and smeared the yolk yourself on this one. Every time you embarrass our agency doesn't mean you need to take it out on the little stuff to make up for the big stuff you fumble. Feel free to comment on my post but realize I don't care if you agree with me because if you don't then I obviously don't agree with you and that’s you're opinion. If your one of those people that is getting ready to say "Leave then because we won't miss you here", quit acting like you don't have any complaints. We all know you’re a kiss a** anyway.

06-28-2010, 11:38 PM
First off I just want it to be fair across the board, why is it that some officers//detectives get away with being arrested for something they did, when other officers get nailed to the cross for being accused of a crime. I use to think the chief was a fair man and I would defend him, when others talked sh*# about him and his leadership. It is hard to do now when he just turns a blind eye. I guess I should have listened to some of the officers, before I put my trust in one man. I use to talk free at work and feel comfortable with my job, now I just hope not to get wrote up, because i'm not one of the chief's boys. chief you dropped the ball this time come on three days off and he still stays assigned to the detective division. WELL WAY TO GO FOR MAKING US A JOKE TO THE OTHER POLICE AND SHERIFFS OFFICES IN THE AREA(AS IF WE NEEDED THE ADDED HELP)

06-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Having CIVILIAN dispatchers telling law enforcement officers when they or cant run lights and sirens. These CIVILIANS are merely support personnel for law enforcement officers at real agencies. They are, at best, secretaries with radio access. Be acreful or a CIVILIAN radio operator might write you up for obeying her.

07-02-2010, 04:30 AM
just ask any of the dispatchers about coding calls, they are not pleased with it either - too many factors involved.

07-30-2010, 01:59 AM
Not to mention that when you get over extended on credit and buy a vehicle that you can't afford the payment you just torch it in front of your house and blame it on gang members. And, in typical fashion Chief Billy Boy uses his selective discretion on whether to conduct an IA in that case as well. In PCPD the rules change to fit the situation as Billy sees fit. It all depends on who you are and how well you are liked at the time as to how Billy responds. And, whether or not his own butt is exposed. He will throw you to the wolves without hesitation if it means saving himself.

07-30-2010, 09:53 PM
You are definitely a "guest" cause anyone from the department knows that there was an IA on that officer in addition to the criminal investigation. And I dont think anyone from the department would say that officer was a friend of Billy or that the officer went unpunished even though both investigations were dropped/unfounded.