PDA

View Full Version : Unfilled positions

06-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Why can we not get positions filled in the I-10 area? We have positions that have been unfilled for months, there are people that want those positions, there are many that it would make their life easier and cut their commute if they were filled. CPT. screwed up with the whole Chad fiasco and we are all having to pay for it due to less relief positions all because they were trying to circumvent the discipline process and punish someone by going around the system instead of doing it correctly. They will not even let him work a side station they would rather send a VACIS officer from I-10 to Station 1 than let Chad work there. There is not even any paper work showing that he is being punished. Station 5 relief has been unfilled for months. Incompetent management so we all pay for their lack of management skills.

06-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Tally is awful, no leadership no ethics and no brains. Liford is in DROP sucking the teat with Bryan looking for a new teat with Graham Fountan a Redheaded Chief who has disgraced us and Johnson who just smokes all day and cant make decisions about anything. Haddock was better than all of them as crazy but is true, Tim is Bryans little teat and Dnash is getting all he wants. I know because I watch this day in and out. Come on Putnam, clean up the floor.

06-11-2010, 11:17 AM
This has nothing to do with Tally. This is all White Springs and Hingson. There are officers waiting to transfer to cut their commute and save gas money but for some reason we cannot seem to get the transfers done.

06-11-2010, 02:24 PM
They spend to much time @ Fat Belly's in White Springs to get anything done. Plus it takes a Major, CPT, and LT to stand around and watch an off duty officer put down tile and paint for comp time. Timmy could get something done if he could remove Nash's head from his arse. Hingson is to busy trying to get set up for retirement to care.

06-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Why can we not get positions filled in the I-10 area? We have positions that have been unfilled for months, there are people that want those positions, there are many that it would make their life easier and cut their commute if they were filled. CPT. screwed up with the whole Chad fiasco and we are all having to pay for it due to less relief positions all because they were trying to circumvent the discipline process and punish someone by going around the system instead of doing it correctly. They will not even let him work a side station they would rather send a VACIS officer from I-10 to Station 1 than let Chad work there. There is not even any paper work showing that he is being punished. Station 5 relief has been unfilled for months. Incompetent management so we all pay for their lack of management skills.

If you are stupid enough to think that a Capt. has anything to do with when positions get filled then this is obviously your first rodeo and you need to keep your piehole shut until you are here long enough to have an opinion. The Chad "situation" was a typical knee-jerk Haddock and Bryan moment. Chad is very fortunate that he is still employed and probably should consider keeping HIS piehole shut. At least Hingson don't suck up the very limited off-duty oportunities from his Officers.... Come on back....

06-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Tommy, your back and you are sure right about Haddock and Bryan messing the Chad crap allup. They need to just understand that the packages are Tallys job. How many times did Bryan hold a package until he or some other fatbelly decide who they want.

06-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Actually, and you're not gonna believe me when I tell you this, its not the tally staff - its DACS. They take so long processing the background checks when they're sent over there for approval that it is stupid. If you've ever sneezed in church or taken the lords name in vain, DACS want a life story and a pint of blood for explanation.

06-13-2010, 01:46 AM
You people at the bottom of the food chain just don't get it, that's why you'll always be there. We have no budget money for OT. How do you think we are able to pay OT to cover shifts? News Flash, Unused position money. From the beginning of time this agency has always held a few open to cover unexpected payroll. The trick is to shuffle the position numbers around so the vacancies don't through up a red flag.

Fill all the positions? Didn't happen with the last crew, not gonna happen with this bunch or the next.

Now get back in that window, check them trucks, mop them floors, wash them cars, take out that trash and be nice to the horse people.

06-13-2010, 02:29 AM
You people at the bottom of the food chain just don't get it, that's why you'll always be there. We have no budget money for OT. How do you think we are able to pay OT to cover shifts? News Flash, Unused position money. From the beginning of time this agency has always held a few open to cover unexpected payroll. The trick is to shuffle the position numbers around so the vacancies don't through up a red flag.

Fill all the positions? Didn't happen with the last crew, not gonna happen with this bunch or the next.

Now get back in that window, check them trucks, mop them floors, wash them cars, take out that trash and be nice to the horse people.

Get back under the Lt's desk there in Tallahassee you loser. I hear you have to call FWC for backup a lot because your scared to be in the woods alone

06-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Okay everyone listen up for the last time....the unfilled positions are on who's shift????DING DING DING...no one wants to go to I-10 with the KING OF ARSE!
Funny people were jumping to fill positions on 75...no one wants him or anything to do with him......as far as reporting to the IG, IT IS CLEAR...IG needs to report here!
Okay....now get back to that MOP and spring clean your stations!

06-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Okay everyone listen up for the last time....the unfilled positions are on who's shift????DING DING DING...no one wants to go to I-10 with the KING OF ARSE!
Funny people were jumping to fill positions on 75...no one wants him or anything to do with him......as far as reporting to the IG, IT IS CLEAR...IG needs to report here!

You are an effing Idiot... Can new hires have any choice what shift they get placed on? Cuz can't help that he has a bunch of candy arsed crybabies that can't stand for someone to expect them to do their job. At least one of his problem children came from another region where she couldn't get along with people there and never should have finished probation. Typical management, transfer your problems somewhere else instead of dealing with the source. And I'm not referring to anyone that wears bars, either.

06-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Which problem children are you refering to. Don't be mad because a few officers are able to get more visuals, traffic stops, and violations in a shift than you can in an entire year. Quit sitting around waving trucks by while your feet are kicked up on the table and maybe you might get those numbers on up therre with the big boys!!

06-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Tommy Tomato I don't know who you are but you are a big idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about so what if they are new they leave just as fast as they came when put on Cuz's shift. You must not have ever worked for him. He doesn't just ask you to do the job he wants you to not use the comman sense the Good Lord gave us. (we understand we are not all as smart as you "company man") If he is so great why don't you transfer over to region 1 and show all us cry babies how to do it. Until you get over there just be quiet and only open your mouth when we ask for a butt kisser.

06-14-2010, 01:30 AM
Tommy Tomato I don't know who you are but you are a big idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about so what if they are new they leave just as fast as they came when put on Cuz's shift. You must not have ever worked for him. He doesn't just ask you to do the job he wants you to not use the comman sense the Good Lord gave us. (we understand we are not all as smart as you "company man") If he is so great why don't you transfer over to region 1 and show all us cry babies how to do it. Until you get over there just be quiet and only open your mouth when we ask for a butt kisser.

Sonny, You can bet I have forgot more about this job than you will ever know. I already work in Region 1. All I have ever seen Cuz do is request to be kept in the loop so some young smart arse doesn't get the limb cut out from under himself (or herself). He has to answer for the bonehead decisions that you make. If keeping the Sgt. in the loop is asking too much, then maybe you need to go elsewhere, Chump!

06-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Cuz has issues cause he's been passed over time and time again for promotion. He's at a dead end and takes it out on all of us.

06-14-2010, 02:53 AM

Sonny, You can bet I have forgot more about this job than you will ever know. I already work in Region 1. All I have ever seen Cuz do is request to be kept in the loop so some young smart arse doesn't get the limb cut out from under himself (or herself). He has to answer for the bonehead decisions that you make. If keeping the Sgt. in the loop is asking too much, then maybe you need to go elsewhere, Chump!

Tommy that reply just proves you do not know what you are talking about, proves that you know nothing about Cuz and his doings. If you truly believe what you type then you need to look in the mirror because that is where you will find the true Chump. Maybe you are Cuz?

06-14-2010, 03:05 AM

You are an effing Idiot... Can new hires have any choice what shift they get placed on? Cuz can't help that he has a bunch of candy arsed crybabies that can't stand for someone to expect them to do their job. At least one of his problem children came from another region where she couldn't get along with people there and never should have finished probation. Typical management, transfer your problems somewhere else instead of dealing with the source. And I'm not referring to anyone that wears bars, either.

Cuz causes his own problems. His Officers want to do their job correctly he tries his best to tie their hands and keep them from doing so. They are not candy arsed crybabies, they do their job better than most, and as best as Cuz will let them. As far as the transfer you make reference to, she stands up for herself and it seems that people in this department do not like people that do that, especially if it is a woman. Is she perfect? No, but then neither are any of us. Once again look in the mirror and you will find the "effing idiot".

06-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Cuz causes his own problems. His Officers want to do their job correctly he tries his best to tie their hands and keep them from doing so. They are not candy arsed crybabies, they do their job better than most, and as best as Cuz will let them. As far as the transfer you make reference to, she stands up for herself and it seems that people in this department do not like people that do that, especially if it is a woman. Is she perfect? No, but then neither are any of us. Once again look in the mirror and you will find the "effing idiot".[/quote]

Filing a complaint with the Office of Inspector General

ADVISORY: Complaints to the Investigative Services Section of the Office of Inspector General are limited to internal affairs of the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and must relate to specific actions or omissions by its employees.

Telephone: (850) 245-1360
For after hours emergencies ONLY, call statewide dispatch at 1-800-459-6861
Mail your complaint to:
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Office of Inspector General
Investigative Services Section
Terry Lee Rhodes Building
2005 Apalachee Parkway, Suite E
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-6500

You may also send it by fax at: (850) 245-1370
or by e-mail to: oig@doacs.state.fl.us

In your complaint, please provide a narrative with as much detail as possible on the facts you allege to have occurred and, if sending by mail, attach copies of available relevant documents. You may indicate your name, address, and daytime phone so that we may contact you for further information.

Although anonymous complaints are often more difficult to investigate, identifying yourself is optional. If you wish to remain anonymous, please state so in the complaint.

Now there you have it. If you feel that you have a legitiment complaint and can document it, SEND IT TO THE IG'S OFFICE! Otherwise, keep your smartarse comments to yourself. If you expect anything to be done though, you will have to man up and give your name. Trust me when I say anonymous complaints don't get very far.

06-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.

06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.

You are just another wanna-be Tommy that wants to cry about all that's wrong with this Department but don't have nutz enough to go through the proper channels. If you have a legitiment complaint what are you afraid of? Maybe ou dus dot ou fewelings hut? Turn loose of your Mom's nip and grow up azzhole....

06-14-2010, 08:25 PM

Marty Hutchins is a #$#$#$# idiot. I have had to make calls to this idiot when we had situations come up and this stuttering, double talking idiot provided nothing but a STUPID response every time. Get rid of this damn hillbilly along with Craig "uhh we don't do that here" Roberts and you will have officers that are capable of doing the job without a effin leash around them. These guards are beyond their time and need to leave.

06-14-2010, 09:21 PM

Marty Hutchins is a #$#$#$# idiot. I have had to make calls to this idiot when we had situations come up and this stuttering, double talking idiot provided nothing but a STUPID response every time. Get rid of this darn hillbilly along with Craig "uhh we don't do that here" Roberts and you will have officers that are capable of doing the job without a effin leash around them. These guards are beyond their time and need to leave.

You ain't got a dog in this fight. Keep your opinions to yourself. You have enough problems without stirring ours....

06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
[quote="Ramp Tramp":r768x792]Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.

You are just another wanna-be Tommy that wants to cry about all that's wrong with this Department but don't have nutz enough to go through the proper channels. If you have a legitiment complaint what are you afraid of? Maybe ou dus dot ou fewelings hut? Turn loose of your Mom's nip and grow up azzhole....[/quote:r768x792]

I have been here a long time Tommy, I have seen them come and go. I have put my nuts on the line through the proper channels and had them crushed time and again. You are either a newbie that still believes the system will work, and only because you have not used it yourself, otherwise you would know it does not work. You may be management attempting to get officers to put pen to paper for the official channels so that you can crush their nuts. This is the only place we have to vent our problems and not get our nuts crushed. We know that this stuff gets read by management, so maybe somethings overtime will get fixed through this site. How about quit trying to be the call out king and let folks vent. It does not hurt anything. You only make yourself look like a fool by putting down those venting their problems be they real or self concieved.

06-14-2010, 10:56 PM
[quote="Ramp Tramp":1ftm6ahf]Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.

You are just another wanna-be Tommy that wants to cry about all that's wrong with this Department but don't have nutz enough to go through the proper channels. If you have a legitiment complaint what are you afraid of? Maybe ou dus dot ou fewelings hut? Turn loose of your Mom's nip and grow up azzhole....[/quote:1ftm6ahf]

Yeah follow little Tommy's example and be grown up by putting down people who are frustrated and want to vent. Make fun of people and call them names, that is the grown up thing to do. It sounds to me as if someone has a maturity issue and feels that by putting others down it builds himself up. Run along now little Tommy hold on to managements apron strings, they will never lead you wrong and will always follow proper policy and do what is right. HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :snicker:

06-14-2010, 11:03 PM
[quote=Sucker]Why can we not get positions filled in the I-10 area? We have positions that have been unfilled for months, there are people that want those positions, there are many that it would make their life easier and cut their commute if they were filled. CPT. screwed up with the whole Chad fiasco and we are all having to pay for it due to less relief positions all because they were trying to circumvent the discipline process and punish someone by going around the system instead of doing it correctly. They will not even let him work a side station they would rather send a VACIS officer from I-10 to Station 1 than let Chad work there. There is not even any paper work showing that he is being punished. Station 5 relief has been unfilled for months. Incompetent management so we all pay for their lack of management skills.

Marty Hutchins is a #$#$#$# idiot. I have had to make calls to this idiot when we had situations come up and this stuttering, double talking idiot provided nothing but a STUPID response every time. Get rid of this darn hillbilly along with Craig "uhh we don't do that here" Roberts and you will have officers that are capable of doing the job without a effin leash around them. These guards are beyond their time and need to leave.

You ain't got a dog in this fight. Keep your opinions to yourself. You have enough problems without stirring ours....[/quote:3fv91ejf]

If the poster has to deal with "Cuz" and knows what an idiot he is then the poster does have a dog in the fight. The poster has the right to express their opinion as much as you have the right to express yours. Most grow tired of yours but you still seem to force it upon us. What is the deal? Is "Cuz" holding your requested leave hostage unless you come on here and take up for him? Will your leave get approved now? You must be sucking up to someone otherwise your ripping on venting officers makes no sense. Someone in management knows you are doing it and must have promised you something. K9 perhaps?

06-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Problems Tommy I do not think so, make probation nope not that either at a boy letters from Commissioner yeah.....whoever you are you are, you are so out of this you don't know. And you are so quick to point a finger that you have no idea what you are talking about. Leaving because I didn't like them or they didn't like me, nope not even close...have you done your time on 75 with 1,0000 trucks a shift..maybe not, who do you think you are, hiding again. People transfer for many reasons, closer to home, tired of truck drivers and just plain tired....Cry baby no...real problems with CUZ yes, am I afraid to say it NO. Should you get in trouble for saying that you have a problem with your boss, no as long as you are honest and you don't bash that person you are fine. I was warned by my so called "no friends" not to come to Cuz's shift, but you know what I gave it a chance, and I gave him a chance, thought he wasn't half as bad as they say or warned me. Am I trying to work with it yeah the best I can. I luv it here in the woods, the traffic is steady and the station is clean. Have I made reference to the higher up's and him personally yes, between his temper, and his attitude yes, has it changed a little. If the IG wants to know what is going on here let them come. There are enough people in the present and the past to answer all of the questions. I am not going to give anyone including you or the stripes any reason to bring paper on me. am I disrespectful, not on your life. So why do you get on here and bash me? Will it change, maybe, will it be tougher for me YOU CAN BET THAT, but I am big girl, so until it changes I am going to cry my way right here at Station 4, do my job as I can and have for the past 3 years. Make it off probation, yeah I made it. Trouble no....friends..yeah.....Calls to PBA yeah done that too. Afraid of anyone including you, NOPE! As I have said before if you want to know what is going on call me, I don't get on here and point my finger at anyone, do I hide behind a screen name nope don't do that either. Thanks Tammy

06-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Tommy Tomato = Greene???

06-15-2010, 05:17 PM

Why don't you be a man and tell us who you are. Lets compare notes like adults and we an both see each others point of view. End this name bashing of other officers so we can actually get something accomplished.

06-19-2010, 12:57 AM
The officer who came from 75 did a good job while she was there. Nobody's perfect but we would take her back in a second if she wanted to come back.

06-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Message to Governor Crist:

The unprofessional wanna be cops that man these shacks complain and attack eachother. Please do away with these positions and allow Wackenhut to man the shacks. If LEO services are needed, FHP or DOT can respond.

This will save taxpayers millions in expenses.

Regards,

Concerned Citizen

06-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Come on back to 75 Tammy we will welcome you with open arms...

06-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Come on back to 75 Tammy we will welcome you with open arms...

Stalvey just wants to get her in the sack... hell he just wants anybody in bed. Him and his bootlicking low rise hip hugging high water pants.

06-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Stalvey just thinks he wants her on his shift I have worked on the shift with her from time to time on 75, I sure dont want her back, she needs to stay right where she is.

06-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Who Cares....why don't you find someone else to pick on....if it makes you feel better to pick on me come ahead. I know you have a small personality if you have to make others feel bad or look bad. Just sit there and bring your negativity, complainer, whiner whatever they want to call you. Or maybe you just hate females in general who knows.
Thanks for the personal attack it just verifies that people on here hide behind screen names and are just plain cowards, if you had a problem with working with anyone you wouldn't get on here and hide. You know where I am...
As far as Stalvey, that is what you small minded men are all about, no one can have any type of male/female friendship without the sexual inuindo. As far as the men, wow we are surrounded by 200 plus....can you put the small amount of us females in bed with 200 plus men, wow that is alot of men. Or and just for your knowledge that is pretty slanderous. Maybe it's time we supbeona some of these screen names...I know a few people that have been really hurt by this website, and that could put their pennies together and hire a great attorney and grab all of you cowards. You are not larger than life and no one is safe if you post on the internet. Let me give you a dose of your own medicine.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/2010 ... /100619632 (http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100615/articles/100619632) ( I don't know how to do the link thing)
This article talks about GPD obtaining supbeona to find out which IP address, and the house location where the Gang leader was trasmitting his video's from on You Tube. So keep it up, remember your Ethics that is if you have any, and remember the fact's on slandering your fellow officers. I am just the right one that will not put up with it and I know a few people at FDLE to find out who and where you are. Not a threat, just remember everyone has a return path, and if I need to locate your's I will if it takes all of my paycheck and then some.
Find another punching bag and leave me and your fellow officers alone.
Thanks Tammy

06-21-2010, 08:16 PM
People bigger than you have tried and failed. It has already been tried by our own department, they got shut down. Other agencies have tried unsuccessfully.

Not surprisingly, DeBlock and Preston have waged court battles over the site. In 2005, the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office sued LEOaffairs over several posts that violated the sheriff’s office codes of conduct. As part of the lawsuit, Sheriff David Gee attempted to subpoena the IP addresses of supposed deputies who posted negative comments about the HCSO. After a protracted court battle, a judge ruled against the sheriff’s office.

http://tampa.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/cop_talk/Content?oid=502941

By threatening these actions you in my opinion are now no better than the management who has tried the same. Yes there is a lot of BS posted here that hurt people but there is a lot of truth that needs to get out and see the light of day. This site has fixed many things within our department. Like anything it can be used for good or evil. Everyone that comes here and reads comes by choice, if someone does not like what is posted here then do not come here and read it. As in war innocents sometimes get caught in the crossfire, it is sad but it happens. Trying to get the few miscreant would burn the whole to include those that post here to get things fixed, do what you must just remember what goes around comes around. It may come around back on you.

I will hide behind a screen name as I do not want management coming to visit me for my posting as they have done you.

07-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Don't make Stalvey mad.....He'll cut yer head off! Like he did them thar People First Morons.....

07-02-2010, 11:37 AM
He is a blow hard that is so full of it. Nothing but pure white trash.

07-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Seems we are getting some positions filled in the I-10 area. When are we gonna get those relief positions filled? We have people wanting to take off and cannot due to being short staffed. There are people wanting the relief positions. Let's get them filled and running at full speed.

07-13-2010, 04:14 AM
Somethings wrong its way to quiet nobody talking trash!

07-15-2010, 04:32 AM
Okay here is some dirt....someone else on Cuzzy shift has had enough....put your papers in here comes another un-filled position on Cuzzy Shift....do you want to be the next victim......have at it......jus sayin.....goodbye to the animal farm snort snort......Maybe the IG can come and sniff the truffles that he leaves behind...but he probabl has them in his pocket along with Captain Red Man and Hostman???

07-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Cuz may be getting ready to get a wake up call as soon as they fill the relief position @ 1. If the scuttle butt is correct he may start to hate life. We can only hope.......

07-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Cuz may be getting ready to get a wake up call as soon as they fill the relief position @ 1. If the scuttle butt is correct he may start to hate life. We can only hope.......

Who is getting the relief position @ 1.

07-15-2010, 07:36 PM
No wake up....just dead ass people from the neck up that is what this department is all about RULE with and IRON hand do what I say and if you don't we will make it up along the way...and then we will get all of our in-bred/family to agree with it because at the last family reunion/personnel meeting we decided to hire my cousin Jo Bob! I hope the next Commiss cleans house but that is so wishful thinking.......

07-15-2010, 08:08 PM
[quote="Looking out 4 us":3q92lr05]Cuz may be getting ready to get a wake up call as soon as they fill the relief position @ 1. If the scuttle butt is correct he may start to hate life. We can only hope.......

Who is getting the relief position @ 1.[/quote:3q92lr05]

Blonde from I-75

07-16-2010, 11:19 PM
U wanna no why nothing getting done in Tally, the crappy brass who are all looking for a job. Pretty quick are sorry excuse for colonel will be gone, the Lc will be fired as soon as they can and who even cares what the other 2 chiefs do NOTHING! eff Cuz he aint nothing but you better hope we get some changes in Tally and quick.