PDA

View Full Version : come on JJ

06-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Come on JJ launch your investigation.... I cannot wait. With the dirt that I have on you your steroid using ass, your ass will be moving to ethiopia when im done with you. Funny most of the dirt came from the business owners of winter garden and several from clermont. Its all being compiled.

06-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Come on JJ launch your investigation.... I cannot wait. With the dirt that I have on you your steroid using ass, your ass will be moving to ethiopia when im done with you. Funny most of the dirt came from the business owners of winter garden and several from clermont. Its all being compiled.

Coward! You can threaten a man in open forum. Why don't you go to him! COWARD piece of crap~

06-10-2010, 05:55 AM

Coward! You can threaten a man in open forum. Why don't you go to him! COWARD piece of crap~
...and your name would be???? Just another example of Clermont's finest and the hypocrisy that is nourished. Furthermore, how many officers has that "man", a noun not suitable for his likes, launched attacks on and then blindsided them at the last minute? You're probably not one of them, BJ? You're so transparent, my bad, you're too short, I can't see you at eye level.

06-11-2010, 07:05 AM
No threat's here Brent. Just the facts. Im man enough to call you Jon Johnson and anyone else for that matter a piece of shit right to there face. Now go back in your little cubby hole and see who else you can screw over.