PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

06-06-2010, 07:48 PM
...why Capt. N. gets more off duty than Officers do? He is the only Capt. in this outfit that sucks off-duty from his Officers. And someone had the nerve to talk about a Capt. in another region stealing from his Officers when he only did what he was told? I guess you can get by with about anything if you keep your head so far up T's rear you know what he had for breakfast.............. Thats just wrong on so many levels, and speaks volumes for his morals. But anyone that knows Capt. N. knows he has always been all about himself...and a few very close friends (or relatives). It seems that some of the people that fall in that catagory get more off duty details than other Officers also.... HMMMMMM.

06-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Captain Nash is probably working them for the simple reason that maybe no one else was available to work the rest area. I'm not a boot licker of any brass but I will come to his defense this time. He has contacted me on numerous occasions to work rest areas, unfortunately my wife is on night shift and I am unable to work rest areas most of the time. He has contacted me three times in the past week to work, so I'm sure he has offered them to others that were also unable to work. Unless you have your own conspiracy theory. Maybe Nash just isn't calling you, or maybe he's out to get you... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...WHATEVER...

06-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Captain Nash is probably working them for the simple reason that maybe no one else was available to work the rest area. I'm not a boot licker of any brass but I will come to his defense this time. He has contacted me on numerous occasions to work rest areas, unfortunately my wife is on night shift and I am unable to work rest areas most of the time. He has contacted me three times in the past week to work, so I'm sure he has offered them to others that were also unable to work. Unless you have your own conspiracy theory. Maybe Nash just isn't calling you, or maybe he's out to get you... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...WHATEVER...

Sounds like you fit into the close friend (or relative) that I mentioned. Or maybe you are just a asshole like him?

06-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Yep Crazy Cuke, you guessed it. I'm the relative and the close friend. Seriously man, get a life. I do so happen to be a good friend of the relative you speak of, so drop it man. If you have a problem with any of them take it up with them in person and quit hiding behind a user name. I do not fit into any group that you are speaking of. I have had my fair share of a$$ chewings, probably more than others but that's my own fault. But that hasn't stopped me from being offered any more or any less rest areas. When they offer a rest area to anyone all they want is someone to fill the spot, that's all that matters. Some of our officers work 2-5 in a month but they are usually available when they need someone. There are a few officers in our agency that complain about not working rest areas but every time they get called to work one they turn it down, so they have no reason to complain at all. I can keep going but I won't, I can see that you have the mentality that everyone gets more than you or gets treated better than you, there is absolutely no reasoning with you so, WHATEVER... I am changing your user name to Mr.Paranoid. Yes, everyone is out to get you so put on your tin foil helmet so they can't read your thoughts and enjoy the ride or jump ship.

06-07-2010, 03:54 AM
Seems to me region 2 has received our fair share when the openings come around. Paranoid the next time anyone calls be ready to say yes I'll work it or just find yourself without. You have no idea what is gone through to fill the rest area spots. A supervisor may may make 10 calls before the opening is filled. I can't agree with everything Nash does but from what I've actually witnessed, he only works one when no others are available thus keeping us in the loop to continue to receive the extra duty we need to survive. If we don't fill a vacancy FHP will find another agency to call next time. We have done good keeping up with the last minute calls and filled the spots and most of us will continue to do so. No raise in 5 years means this is the extra income our families need. So find yourself another soap box to jump on!

06-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Seems to me region 2 has received our fair share when the openings come around. Paranoid the next time anyone calls be ready to say yes I'll work it or just find yourself without. You have no idea what is gone through to fill the rest area spots. A supervisor may may make 10 calls before the opening is filled. I can't agree with everything Nash does but from what I've actually witnessed, he only works one when no others are available thus keeping us in the loop to continue to receive the extra duty we need to survive. If we don't fill a vacancy FHP will find another agency to call next time. We have done good keeping up with the last minute calls and filled the spots and most of us will continue to do so. No raise in 5 years means this is the extra income our families need. So find yourself another soap box to jump on!

If you consider approxamately 20 shifts out of 300+ shifts pretty good, then I guess you're right. But look how many slick sleeved Officers are on that list..... See what I mean? I'm sure a willing Officer could be found in another region instead of a Capt. having to fill it. Of course, it's good the Capt. is willing to take a hit for the team..... It would be nice if we could get scheduled for the shifts instead of having to settle for sloppy seconds. Apparently some folks like sloppy seconds though.....
I guess $26.00+ per hour make sloppy seconds pretty apealling to some of you. Considering where your head has been, there's really not much difference. :devil:

06-09-2010, 04:23 AM

I know who you are Dead Batteries and you are a BOOT LICKER. How is it out there on that limb by yourself? Your time is coming. Still wearing the the high water hip hugger pants?

06-09-2010, 04:42 AM

If you consider approxamately 20 shifts out of 300+ shifts pretty good, then I guess you're right. But look how many slick sleeved Officers are on that list..... See what I mean? I'm sure a willing Officer could be found in another region instead of a Capt. having to fill it. Of course, it's good the Capt. is willing to take a hit for the team..... It would be nice if we could get scheduled for the shifts instead of having to settle for sloppy seconds. Apparently some folks like sloppy seconds though.....
I guess $26.00+ per hour make sloppy seconds pretty apealling to some of you. Considering where your head has been, there's really not much difference. :devil:

Stop your *****in! Its nothing to do with our agency getting you scheduled by name on a schedule. I think you need to look at the end of the month to see just how many our folks receive in a given month. Region 2 is and has been getting plenty that are not scheduled. Go find a rock and chip away at it. Maybe that will give you something to do besides stirring crapp here!

06-09-2010, 08:50 PM

Stop your *****in! Its nothing to do with our agency getting you scheduled by name on a schedule. I think you need to look at the end of the month to see just how many our folks receive in a given month. Region 2 is and has been getting plenty that are not scheduled. Go find a rock and chip away at it. Maybe that will give you something to do besides stirring crapp here!

Like I said: rejects, (sloppy seconds) Now shut up and go stick your head back up Capt. Napoleon's arse....