PDA

View Full Version : Laws of Bakeracting.

06-04-2010, 07:58 AM
To the deputies that lied and falsly bakeracted a former LEO a few nights ago I think that it is time you go back to school and the learn the laws of bakeracting an individual. All of the deputies on scene that evening were not only young and inexperianced but there Sgt. was also and individual who clearly had no common scense at all. I can tell you that the property that was taken out of my home by mister I know everything Sgt will be glad to know that a report has been taken for the crime of theft since mister hot head Sgt failed to have his deputies issue a property receipt for the items taken. Cant wait to see the look on this Sgt's face when he finds out he is being charged with theft. I realize that one of the few reason's I stepped out of Law Enforcement was because of the Sgt and deputies that I had the honor of dealing with that evening who had not one ounce of common scense or honesty in there body, and that there only motive was what LEO can we screw over now. None of you so called LEO's would last a day in a real department where the THIN BLUE LINE counts for something, where officer's dont go out of there way to screw other officer's over but I see in Florida the THIN BLUE LINE does not stand or mean anything here. God help the innocent people of Orange County that have to encounter what I had to encounter with these moron's.

06-04-2010, 08:50 PM
You and your friend are trashy idiots.

06-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Your probably one of the morons on scene. You can go screw yourself ass wipe.

06-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Your probably one of the morons on scene. You can go screw yourself ass wipe.

Thanks for proving my point! :cop:

06-18-2010, 01:15 PM
No problem asswipe.

06-18-2010, 07:31 PM
You and your friend are trashy idiots.

That's REAL professional. Instead of countering this individual's complaint with a lawful explanation, you come back with that? That's a statement from the mentality of a third grader. Obviously you were not there to help this individual if that is the opinion that you hold. Who would've thought that there were so many idiots in Law Enforcement?

06-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Don't hold your breath about those theft charges...WAIT, on second thought PLEASE hold your breath.....

06-22-2010, 12:31 AM
P.S.

By the rambling of your post I can't believe they let you out of the nuthouse already! You are not a "former LEO" and that’s a fact. Working as a security guard at Shantells Shrimp Shack for Nova Security does not make you a "former LEO".

Captain Taquarius Jackson

06-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Not to worry lil Napoleon I have more than theft charges now...

steaveryder
08-13-2012, 10:12 PM
A Baker proceed is a means of supplying persons with crisis services and temporary detention for mental health evaluation and remedy when required, either on a voluntary or an involuntary cornerstone. Therefore baker acting laws are very important and necessarily.