PDA

View Full Version : Time for Real Change..Lets do it!!!!!!!

06-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Folks,we need real change here.We should get together and even find a deputy with a college education to run for sheriff.A road cop as sheriff is best for the citizens and the employees so its a win win. Nugent has never worked the road.Dont believe what you hear he says,trust me!!!I was next to him for many years.He used to park at delta woods park under the trees when he worked the road only for 5 months in 1984.Thats right ...5 months...He didnt do nothing.There was nothing here either in 1984.One call per shift if that!!!!Then he took all college classes on the clock and did assignments on the clock at St. Leo and Troy state satellite campus in Tampa.He even had his secretary as a major and a captain type his college reports out for him on the clock.I am talking college reports!!not police reports!!!.Taxpayers money was used for that also of course.Must be nice going to school on the clock and using a sheriffs office vehicle going to all these places.Guys its time.Lets stick together.I know its hard as we have certain sgt.s and deputies who will always run to the next level and rat,but it can be done.Anyone near retirement who can do it or a retiree,its time!!!!!

06-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Dont be scared guys/girls.We know the rats always want cheese but we need to do this!!!

06-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Talk about tails between the legs!!!!lol :lol:

06-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Maybe RC219 who posts in the Hernando Today will grow some and run. He seems to be in Nugent's back pocket though.
Oh wait, he is already one of us and tries to get people to believe he's retired from NY making nearly six figures a year from his pension.
Good lord, don't let HIM run for sheriff. It would go from bad to worse if there is such a thing.

06-15-2010, 01:57 AM
he couldnt be worse then Nugent.Ask anyone of else if we are happy here and how bad the morale is

06-17-2010, 04:13 AM
somebody start announcing.We need a morale boost!!

06-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Guys lets put our strength together!!!I know we always will have the rats and brown nosers aka.suck butts to get ahead,but we can do it!!!Place is real bad and need new blood all at top.

06-23-2010, 02:40 PM
nah.Lets leave it as it is.This place is awesome.

07-26-2010, 11:07 AM
WE NEED AN OUTSIDER AND NOBODY WHO HAS WORKED HERE BEFORE (I.E. JAMES EDWARD "EDDIE" MCCONNELL).

08-02-2010, 12:49 PM
change may be sooner than later with the upcoming election

08-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Officers, I see your displeasure with Nugent. By reading your posts, you have confirmed what I suspected. That he is not a good leader and sounds like he became Sheriff by means other than earning it.
I ask you to please vote for Jason Sager in the primary for Congressional District 5. Yes, that will mean you will be stuck with Nugent until he retires. But, if he leaves due to going to Washington, it could be worse. The Governor will appoint his replacement. Do you really trust our flip-flop Governor to appoint the right person. It should be someone that rises from the ranks and has earned that position.
You must also think of the big picture. If Nugent goes to Washington, we will have more of the same. He is the same as the problems we have there now. Mr. Sager will fight for each and everyone of us, and for the first time in your lifetime, you will have a real voice in Washington. You probably either have children or will someday. It is our responsibility (which we have all been lax on) to fix our government and send true representatives to Washington to stop all the shenanigans. We must leave our children and grand children better than what we currently have to give them. Please vote for Jason Sager.

08-11-2010, 10:07 PM
get lost broker...they are all crooks

08-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Sager is nuts, he is just a smarter version of Luke Frazier.

08-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Sager is the real deal, I've known him for almost 2 years studying the constitution, reading legislation and following what is happening in Washington DC. Don't doubt for a minute that he is anything but a True Patriot.

08-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Re: Time for Real Change..Lets do it!!!!!!!
by guest98 on 08/12/10 08:44:33

Sager is nuts, he is just a smarter version of Luke Frazier.

Yeah everyone is nuts in Nugents book when they don't agree with him.
Nugent is the slimiest whack job who does not listen to us let alone anyone else.
Nugents reputation is where it belongs, in the toilet.