PDA

View Full Version : It is Official

05-26-2010, 12:29 AM
It is official. The entire City of Sarasota has been renamed "Newtown." Embarassed over their non-stop pandering to Newtown, City Hall and the PAP have just decided to rename the entire city. This way they will be able to hide what they are doing and continue to spend highly disproportionate amounts of funds on one neighborhood.

They have neglected the dozens of other neighborhoods anyway. Bobby Jones Golf Course will be renamed after Fredd as another monument to a person who has never accomplished anything and has never had a career other than being a dumber version of Al Sharpton.

The PAP will pursue every possible complaint against officers in an effort to crush what morale we have left. Their newest recommendation is that officers must document each day that they have apologized for being a police officer to at least one citizen.

05-28-2010, 11:26 AM
IT IS A JOKE HOW THIS CITY WORKS AND HOW THEY FOCUS ON NEWTOWN IT IS A DUMPO AND NO ONE IS MOTIVATED TO BE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS IN NEW TOWN.

06-05-2010, 05:45 PM
It's a shame that you guys have to go through this. From a police officer's eye sight you as a team, still kick ass.

06-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Well, there are fine people in Newtown also. There are some who aspire to be police officers, and a few who achieve their goals. And even some who achieve their goals, and manage to maintain their ability to remain a part of the Newtown community. Some who continue to hang out with the criminals on the corners. Late at night, sharing information pulled from police computers to assist a relative in commiting a home invasion robbery. We have truly hit an all time low. Dont worry guys and gals, if the shizzit hits the fan, this person will have you back over the bad guys every time. :? :wink: :evil:

06-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Well, there are fine people in Newtown also. There are some who aspire to be police officers, and a few who achieve their goals. And even some who achieve their goals, and manage to maintain their ability to remain a part of the Newtown community. Some who continue to hang out with the criminals on the corners. Late at night, sharing information pulled from police computers to assist a relative in commiting a home invasion robbery. We have truly hit an all time low. Dont worry guys and gals, if the shizzit hits the fan, this person will have you back over the bad guys every time. :? :wink: :evil:

Let Newtown incorporate itself and it can have it's own Newtown City Hall and Newtown Police Department. :snicker:

Proposed Newtown City Limits (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Sarasota&state=FL&address=2801+Newtown+Blvd):

North border: Myrtle St.
South border: 10th Street
West Border: Coconut Av.
East Border: North Euclid St.

06-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Haven't you guys read the newspaper this morning? You just aren't sensitive enough! Thank god that the new administration is going to train us all to more compassionate, caring, and just goshdarn more nice to everyone. Newtowns not the problem, we're just not working hard enough to help those poor souls that have been held against their wills in government housing for the last three generations. I propose immediatley starting an investigation to find out who has been keping these people from getting an education, owning their own homes, getting a job (any job)! If we can locate this nefarious group of individuals holding these poor Newtown residents in the shakels of government checks, free housing, stolen cable, we wll truely set them free to spead their wings and fly to their potential. Damn you, we need to step it up and give it 100% for NEWTOWN! Yeah bring back the free turkey wagon, Christmas present drive, school supply drive, they don't get enough free stuff already, more more more MORE, they need MORE FREE STUFF! I honestly hope we get a chance to paint some homes up there, maybe cut a few yards, reroof someone's house, gosh how wonderful that would be! I hope I can do that instead of taking care of my own home and family, I find taking care of other peoples crap much more rewarding! I wonder how beautiful Newtown could be IF they were allowed to clean up their own property, and they were not FORCED to loiter around all day doing nothing and slinging dope, sitting in the park, walking to Moore's then back to the park. Gosh I bet Newtown would be like Futureland in Disneyworld. High speed monorails runing hither and yon,flying cars, astronaut ice cream on every corner, a monocramatic quazi-futuristic bodysuit for everyone, and not a piece of trash to be found, ohhh I can picture it in my minds eye. See if you guys/girls were just more sensitive we would all be living in a themepark like environment, get it together, HOPE and CHANGE, YES WE CAN......................whatever

06-08-2010, 11:55 AM
I AM THINKING RIGHT ABOUT NOW THAT I WOULD NOT APLY TO BE AN OFC @ SPD NOPE TIMES ARE DIFFERENT AND THE AGENCYU IS NOT LONG ON TOP SLOW FALL TO THE BOTTOM AND ONE DAY SOONER THEN LATER WE WILL BE ALL DEPUTY SHERIFF'S.. WE ARE THE ST PETE PD OF SRQ CNTY

06-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Daily you're in the Herald. What the f*ck is that idiot S.C. doing on the front page? Wow. You guys have it bad!! How does the St. Armands and the rest of the city feel about all the police focus being in the North side of town? What is going to happen when a multi-million dollar condo gets broken in to and SPD is too busy catering to the North?

06-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Bradenton and other places have lateral transfers up to 5 years of service. If you are going to move on now is the time. This is no City to be a COP in.