PDA

View Full Version : former motor

05-24-2010, 02:26 AM
It is with great sadness former motor officer found shot in the head. RIP my brother.

05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
It is with great sadness former motor officer found shot in the head. RIP my brother.

What truly sick F's that associate themselves with this site. Whoever wrote this needs to get a life of their own and stop messing with other people's life. Furthermore, who the hell gives a rat's ass who got the COPS position or how "succulent" BG's breasts are. The problem as I see it is that you don't have enough to occupy your infantile mind, so messing with other people's lives is how you get off. That'll be your demise, because you'll be so wrapped up in the BS that you'll miss the "real" threat on the street and it'll be your head with a shot in it. Grow up, get on, or get out, life is too short for this kind of garbage. God help the citizen that needs help and has you showing up as their protection/servant.

06-16-2010, 03:50 AM
You responded to this site, so doesn't that make you an even sicker "F". Hey if I have to respond to help someone, then I'll just have a brain fart like ER, oh wait, that probably won't work for me because I refuse to be a zombie for SG or JJ. CV give it up, BG isn't going to let you see them, let alone anything else ha ha ha :devil:

06-20-2010, 07:14 PM

What truly sick F's that associate themselves with this site. Whoever wrote this needs to get a life of their own and stop messing with other people's life. Furthermore, who the hell gives a rat's ass who got the COPS position or how "succulent" BG's breasts are. The problem as I see it is that you don't have enough to occupy your infantile mind, so messing with other people's lives is how you get off. That'll be your demise, because you'll be so wrapped up in the BS that you'll miss the "real" threat on the street and it'll be your head with a shot in it. Grow up, get on, or get out, life is too short for this kind of garbage. God help the citizen that needs help and has you showing up as their protection/servant.

Succulant...absolutely amazing and tantalizing...not for you tho nuna :P