PDA

View Full Version : sso will be taking over the city

05-19-2010, 10:16 PM
it is looking more & more like SPD with be gone and the sheriff's office will be taking over... :mrgreen: :cop: :mrgreen: :devil:

05-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Never gonna happen.

05-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Do you think the Sheriff wants to deal with Bobo? Never happen!

05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Sheriff Knight does NOT want to take over the SPD. Your place is a complete liablity from a PR persepctive. Your command staff is a joke, your City Manager is a criminal, and your arrest numbers are so low it would be hard to prove anyone was doing anything at all. Your new governing body is no longer CALEA it's that stupid panel full of defense attornies, "community activists", and priests; all law enforcement experts I'm sure! I'm also sure they'll turn your place around... no seriously let me tell you: You're F**KED..... Why would the Sheriff want to bring the City's outhouse, their dumping ground, into the SSO. It would be retarded, and Bakwell doesn't work at the SSO anymore......so that's not happening.....

05-21-2010, 02:12 PM
First off. If the SSO took over the PD the Sheriff would NOT have to answer to or work with Mr. Bobo CM. The whole point of dissolving the PD would be to get rid of it......the city would no longer have a say in anything.
Second, it's really not out of the question. The city no longer can afford the PD budget. They continue to cut the budget and soon, maybe after this summer's budget sessions, they will reduce the effectiveness of the PD so much that it will be unable to function any longer on it's own. The city has cut the PD back so far that there is really no where else to cut. And now the new chief (ha) what a joke...the new puppet, wants more community policing and more effort out of the officers.....Good luck there slacker.
What happens if all three capt's apply for the Chief's job? There will be sooo much back stabbing and ass kissing that nothing will get done and the department will suffer even more.
Just look at what's happened to the new PD building. The have supposedly made it smaller. By mistake? I think not. They are planning to cut the force back even more over the next few years and so the extra space will NOT be needed.
And what's up with the missing budget for new furniture? I thought all that money had already been budgeted......You cannot take that mold ridden stuff into the new building.
Let's face it the Chief was not what he was when he got here. Abbott tried hard I believe for the first two years, but it started down hill once the jerk CM got here. We were told not to hire him, during his second background check by the PD, but they did anyway. Those in the know, knew this was all going to happen.
So, now where are we? We are left holding the bag, looking bad to the community when the vast majority of the officers are great people, work hard and really do care. Abbott was right.....we just cannot get out from under the bus..and we won't until the CM, the Police panel and the commission leave us alone and let us do real police work and they need to keep their non-police knowledge mentality out of our business.
Alot of officers, especially the younger ones, are between a rock and a hard place. What's going to happen to this department? What's going to happen to their pensions? Who's going to get laid off? Do they apply at the SSO and start all ovber again? Do they stay here and continue to get crapped on? The current economic times makes it very difficult to even think about leaving, moving or making a career change right now.
Our future, as long as the CM is still here, is bleak. We will never get a real Chief in here. We will never get a top candidate to apply because who in the world would want to come here and just take orders from the CM. We will end up with a puppet Chief. A second rate LEO adminsitrator. They just might as well hire a civilian to take orders from the CM.
Just keep the main thing the main thing guys. Let's keep it together...for oursleves and for each other, if not for anyone else. We need the public's support......if we can get the rest of the city and business community behind us, maybe we'll have a chance. Forget about Newtown. It is what it is, and will always be.........Let Hollaway and Bonner deal with Newtown because they are the only ones that will be able to at least get the ear of some people up there.
Stay the course guys...God bless us all.

05-22-2010, 10:09 AM
be ready spd officers the o****y is comming to take ou all over i am not being mean just right...word is the city does not want this dept and cannot afford it. north port and vencie are next county wide metro

05-22-2010, 01:46 PM
be ready spd officers the o****y is comming to take ou all over i am not being mean just right...word is the city does not want this dept and cannot afford it. north port and vencie are next county wide metro
FRS RETIRED why dont you shut your face, move on with your life, pass the torch, if your retired it aint your problem anymore

05-22-2010, 07:37 PM

frs retired, judging by your post, I gather that you are into the new Olympic sport of "drunk typing/posting". Well done. And you may be 100% correct in your assertion, but your typing skills make you look like an illiterate 'tard. AND a Gold medalist.

05-25-2010, 08:00 PM
yup it is true we are going to be D/S's i am ok with this FRS here we come!!!!!!! :devil:

05-28-2010, 11:28 AM
SPD IS NOW IN THE LOW SPOT BEHIND VPD AND NPPD I AM SOOOOOOOOO SAD OUR DEPT IS IN THE DUMPSTER :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: