PDA

View Full Version : Marine Patrol Hottie

05-13-2010, 12:21 AM
WHo is that suuuuppperrr hot-ass marine patrol stud of a man you guys have??? The boat i was on got stopped by him and OMG!!! I had a boner the whole time!! He would look at me every now and then so I would wink at him and he would smile and look away(maybe embarrassed?) :oops: anyhow, Im sure he remembers the stop cuz one of the sluts on our boat showed him her titties and he laughed it off. I have a feeling he didnt care for it too much because he still gave the captain a ticket for something. I forgot his full last name but it starts with a B and its a wierd kinda name. Im jealous of the whoever gets to work with that meat muffin! Im gonna go on the boat every weekend now and speed around the gables so maybe he pulls me over again and this time im gonna be alone to see if he gets more comfortable without everybody else around....i'll keep you updated

05-13-2010, 01:01 AM
Chris Challenger

05-13-2010, 12:23 PM
His name is Mike Baluja

05-13-2010, 01:33 PM
It's Pete Barnet

05-13-2010, 10:34 PM
His name is "Buzz Off"

05-14-2010, 12:30 AM
his name is Bobby Cordero

05-14-2010, 01:34 AM
its Mike Baluja.....i remembered the last name stared with a B and was kinda wierd.....whats his story? single? straight or gay? I was winking at him and would kinda get embarrassed so I dont think he was totally turned off by my winks...Im not a bad looking guy at all....Hopefully he pulls me over this weekend! :mrgreen:

05-14-2010, 03:14 AM
HIS NAME IS BOBBY BROWN!!!!!

05-14-2010, 03:25 AM
His name is Chuck Scherer

05-14-2010, 04:30 AM
Billy Barrow? :devil:

05-15-2010, 02:34 AM
its Mike Baluja.....i remembered the last name stared with a B and was kinda wierd.....whats his story? single? straight or gay? I was winking at him and would kinda get embarrassed so I dont think he was totally turned off by my winks...Im not a bad looking guy at all....Hopefully he pulls me over this weekend! :mrgreen:

It's Mike Baluja!!! He's bi....

05-15-2010, 01:02 PM
It may be Pablo Garcia, he is GAY!

05-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Its Mike, cause he is a closet gay, just call the station and leave him a message and your number. HE WILL CALL YOU BACK.

05-16-2010, 03:54 AM
I still think its Pablo Garcia.

06-10-2010, 07:43 PM
WHo is that suuuuppperrr hot-ass marine patrol stud of a man you guys have??? The boat i was on got stopped by him and OMG!!! I had a boner the whole time!! He would look at me every now and then so I would wink at him and he would smile and look away(maybe embarrassed?) :oops: anyhow, Im sure he remembers the stop cuz one of the sluts on our boat showed him her titties and he laughed it off. I have a feeling he didnt care for it too much because he still gave the captain a ticket for something. I forgot his full last name but it starts with a B and its a wierd kinda name. Im jealous of the whoever gets to work with that meat muffin! Im gonna go on the boat every weekend now and speed around the gables so maybe he pulls me over again and this time im gonna be alone to see if he gets more comfortable without everybody else around....i'll keep you updated

He is not a stud but it sounds like Del Valle and he is a Fag!

06-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Baluja is not hottie either yes gay but hottie no. He needs to start working out that fluffy body. Come on papa start doing some weights.