PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dade police new vehicles

05-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Is it true that the Miami Dade Police are getting the new dodge charges as there new police vehicle?

05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Yes and if you don't know the answer already, you are not employed with us so leave wannabe.

05-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Yes and if you don't know the answer already, you are not employed with us so leave wannabe.
what an a$$hole grow up

05-13-2010, 10:03 PM
That Fagg probably doesnt work here either, but never mind comments like that man. What goes around comes around.....

05-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Is it true that the Miami Dade Police are getting the new dodge charges as there new police vehicle?

Not only are you a wannabe, you are illiterate. "... chargers as there nnew police ..."

Really???
there or their?
Go back to school and finish third grade then come here and post again.

05-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Your agency has been infiltrated by homosexuals

06-17-2010, 07:07 PM
you must have nothing/no one in your life ,just your ego, and still haven't seen the those marked chargers you bum...im guessing there reading these forums to cut dumbasses like you on a forum "while on duty" to actually afford those cars.
love ckr28.

06-18-2010, 08:07 AM
you must have nothing/no one in your life ,just your ego, and still haven't seen the those marked chargers you bum...im guessing there reading these forums to cut dumbasses like you on a forum "while on duty" to actually afford those cars.
love ckr28.

Learn some grammar. You have to capitalize after a period. You must be another fresh off the boat rafter and can not speak or write English. Yet another new breed that gives the rest of us a bad name. And so you know dumb asses is two words.

CAR69
06-18-2010, 08:32 PM
love ckr28.

You won't see any marked Chargers or the new Ford Taurus Interceptor anytime soon until the last CVPI is made and that won't be till the end of 2011. Maintenance is going to cost a heap more no matter what car we get.

06-22-2010, 02:18 AM
The county should go to this paint scheme on their marked units. http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/peoples_c ... yId=419597 (http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/peoples_choice.aspx?entryId=419597)

06-22-2010, 02:20 AM
http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/peoples_c ... yId=419760 (http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/peoples_choice.aspx?entryId=419760)

06-22-2010, 02:22 AM
http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/images/re ... ional1.jpg (http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/images/resized/Resized_419597_Additional1.jpg)

06-29-2010, 08:57 PM
We should go "retro" back to the old Green and Whites!

06-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Be happy we still have cars, this budget and next there might be cuts to that as well

06-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I hate the charger drove my Sergeants at the school of justice range and I'll just stick to my old 2007 vic anyday. I wouldn't mind a lightbar upgrade though cause my blue rotating light is stuck. both lights.

CAR69
06-12-2011, 03:22 AM
I am surprised new Chargers were bought so fast when Ford has been selling the Crown Vic so cheap this year. Ford has been selling them dirt cheap as they made a ton before the line shuts down later this year.

If you think the Chargers are going to hold up like the Ford think again. You will be lucky to get 2 or 3 years out of those cars before you need a swiss bank account to keep them running.

06-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Look at the big picture a moment,

Who owns ford, who owns GM, who owns Chrisler? Ford, no government bail out, for the other two, we own them, don't think for a second that the unions and the Fed's did not push this on us, especially 6-banger's, think about it.
This is Obama's Montra !!!!!!!!!

06-17-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm sure Obama has better things to do with his time than choose what kind of cars PD's will get. No go crawl back underneath mommy Palin's skirt. :evil:

06-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Obviously not a cop above, policy flows down hill like all s--t, If you do not understand it any better than that, enjoy your charger, if you get one?
Sara Palin would kick his butt if given the chance, again, can't be any cop I ever knew?

06-20-2011, 12:42 AM
I don't have a Charger. What makes you think that? Your Hatred for Obama? Hate to break you the news, but 8 years of Bush pissed off enough people that they ended up electing a democrat and a black. Imagine that. Oh, and BTW, Sarah Palin DID get her chance. Thankfully, people were smart enough to see thru her stupidity. And besides, if your fixation is with Palin, obviously you bypassed Mc Cain; who was the candidate for the presidency, not Palin. I only made reference to her because that's where kids like you go running to crying, a mother figure. Now, blow your nose (and hopefully not the rest of your brains) and think that the office of the president of the US has better things to do than to choose police cars for MDPD. :snicker:

06-20-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.hendonpub.com/pvdc/images/resized/Resized_419597_Additional1.jpg

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0911/failure-failure-try-idiot-demotivational-poster-1258080569.jpg

06-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Above post,

Clearly an idiolog liberal idiot in every respect !! I don't have a Charger either, nor would I. The point was --------------- is the Fed Gov't providing incentives to local and state jurisdictions to purchase official vehicles from the bail out company's that owe us money? The answer idiot is Yes !!! Anything this failing administration can do to raise their stock is to provide the American People with false numbers to support the bail-outs is what they are attempting to accomplish. Ford has stood on it's own, produces the best vehicles for this purpose and absent the incentives, would be given the bids which they have traditionally won for oh??? the past 20 years or so, how's that for facts and no bs like you try and send??
Obama is the biggest failure, even more than Carter, in our history, face it. All people like you can do is scream like histerical chicks, name call and trash talk the former president who has been retired for almost four years, so why not dry it up and prepare for the fanny kickin you will get in 2012 !!!!!!!

06-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Above post,

Clearly an idiolog liberal idiot in every respect !! I don't have a Charger either, nor would I. The point was --------------- is the Fed Gov't providing incentives to local and state jurisdictions to purchase official vehicles from the bail out company's that owe us money? The answer idiot is Yes !!! Anything this failing administration can do to raise their stock is to provide the American People with false numbers to support the bail-outs is what they are attempting to accomplish. Ford has stood on it's own, produces the best vehicles for this purpose and absent the incentives, would be given the bids which they have traditionally won for oh??? the past 20 years or so, how's that for facts and no bs like you try and send??
Obama is the biggest failure, even more than Carter, in our history, face it. All people like you can do is scream like histerical chicks, name call and trash talk the former president who has been retired for almost four years, so why not dry it up and prepare for the fanny kickin you will get in 2012 !!!!!!!

04-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Can someone post a picture of the 2013 chargers for MDPD?

04-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Can someone post a picture of the 2013 chargers for MDPD?
They are all in the shop along with the Fisker and Chevy Volt, thanks Obama.

04-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Look at the big picture a moment,

Who owns ford, who owns GM, who owns Chrisler? Ford, no government bail out, for the other two, we own them, don't think for a second that the unions and the Fed's did not push this on us, especially 6-banger's, think about it.
This is Obama's Montra !!!!!!!!!

Ford was not one of the North American aut manufacturers who took a bail out. They got their act together years ago and therefore did need a bail out.

04-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Ford should remain the police vehicle of choice it just makes sense. Adding the goverment bail out cars is obviously political to give them an unfair advantage just another attempt by Obama to" level the playing field".
Notice if you critisize Obama you are automatically called a hater? I guess that means we have an obligation to like every black person born, nuts or what?

04-28-2013, 06:36 PM
The bottom line is Ford has won every test conducted hands down when it comes to police package vehicles. They are designed for cops and they last a lot longer. Every major police department knows this and spends the extra cash to make sure they save in the long run. The idiots we have in charge are trying to save penny's now and we will pay for it in three years when all the cars are breaking down. They just bought ford fusions with 4 cylinders for unmarked cars. How long you think they will last and how would you like to be in a Field Force where you cant even fit in the car with half your equipment.