PDA

View Full Version : City Memorial Service

05-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Very nice ceremony in front of City Hall today. I especially like the speach given by the "Acting Interim Chief of Police" where he said that the Mayor, the City Commisioner's, and the City Manager would never forget our sacrifices! Maybe that's why I'll never be Acting Interim Chief of Police; I couldn't publicly blow the people who have treated us like shit over the past 20 years. Do you really want/need the real Chief's job that bad!?!?!

05-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Raul Sapingo Watacca

05-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Be careful.. He is very vindictive.... He has already verbally counseled an fellow major, moved into Naue's office, changed his email signature, and orederd business cards. He will be our Regalado and get vengeance.

05-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Everyone should be respectful but not fear anyone in America. This is not Cuba and he is not Castro. His little tech group can try whatever they want. As law enforcement officers we can investigate crimes but can NOT target a person that is violation of civil rights. God knows the City of Coral Gables pays every law suit against them. In civil rights case you can go after the person as well. The actions recently taken are not the best moments of CGPD history and there are plenty of people playing the game. But soon, very soon it will all change and things will get better. Don’t be fooled, everyone knows who the players are and who is involved. Times like these are good because people have to put up their flag and expose themselves. You are going to be surprised very soon, I promise. The actions you take today will determine where you are tomorrow.

05-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Does this mean when I am **99 I can park in a Sgt's parking space, sit in the Sgt's Office, and not py attention to the radio? Great Deal! Thank you Happy Gilmore for setting the example!

05-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey Guest, learn how to speeeeeeel. What a dumb as*

06-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey Guest, learn how to speeeeeeel. What a dumb as*

Morima is Del Valle so that means you are still a Fag Del Valle!