PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Frances M

05-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Sgt., (or should I call you master of the world) you are the most pompous, arrogant, unfriendly, (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) of this agency and that says a lot. Your people call you the "CAD Nazi" or "Sgt. Just in case" for your failure to recognize a situation that does not need police interaction. You think this tough approach makes you look hard but in reality it just exhibits your inability to think outside the box you've set for yourself. Frances, you have one gear and one gear only and that is not an asset in law enforcement where flexibility and ability to adapt to changing situations is key.

The thing is I know that management loves you. You and sapino are both from the Goldman school of thought . Sapino can be friendly and interact at least. You don't realize that no one respects you. You've been behind a desk for most of my career and now your a Sgt. For two minutes and you have this mentality that you know police work (if only you had a polygraph machine in your police car to help you out!).

On top of all your flaws and inabilities, you are a glory hog. IF You WANTED TO BE A DETECTIVE You SHOULD OF STAYED IN YOUR LITTLE POLY ROOM BEING A DETECTIVE. Give the guys on your shift a chance to interview and learn and be good cops instead of jumping on every good call once all the real police work has been done. If you wanted to keep doing that then why get promoted?

I bet that 90% of that day shift would pay money to switch shifts. They would probably pay money to watch you get demoted and knock you down a peg or three. Just know, people laugh at you and not with you. And, no one respects you because leadership and loyalty can't be forced. The only reason anyone listens to you is because of that material you have on your sleeve that form chevrons, not because your any kind of leader or because your a great cop. There is so much wrong with you that it just shows what this department is like, because the brass really does like you. At least you have that right? Loser.

Your just an id number and no one will remember you a day after you leave here. So relax little man, relax. Apply that Napoleon complex you have to something or some one else.

Ranger Fan.

05-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Wow! Way to go Rangerfan. Missed you lately on the forum. You're better than an hour of "24". Anyway, congrads on your retirement and best of luck. Now you have plenty of free time to watch your fav purple team win another championship. :mrgreen:

05-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Sounds like you K yes we know who you are didn't like what happened in your little meeting huh? Why don't you and Vinny Vagina G go have lunch. Oh wait the high ups love him to don't they.

05-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Sounds like you K yes we know who you are didn't like what happened in your little meeting huh? Why don't you and Vinny Vagina G go have lunch. Oh wait the high ups love him to don't they.

Wow…. Your sentence structure and spelling is horrible. If you are one of DBPD’s finest then obviously they don’t place high regard on writing or articulation.

05-07-2010, 12:36 AM

Wow…. Your sentence structure and spelling is horrible. If you are one of DBPD’s finest then obviously they don’t place high regard on writing or articulation.

HA you have seen what works here right? What's wrong did you get your panties in a bunch? Don't worry everyone knows who YOU're blowing to make rank. Not one of you little boys have each others backs. oh wait you dont like my articulation so let me articulate it like this for you. your dept is a disgrace to police work and the higher ups covering for their biggest mistakes are even sadder hows that for articulation and grammar

05-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Sgt. franky didnt have the guts to lay into his guy by himself. He had to have his hero Bat do it for him after he dimed his guy out. Sorry your bro is more successful than you at the pd but that should not make you turn into sneaky rat. I guess that is the way you get ahead around here though. Keep up the good work Franky I am sure you will catch up to your bro one day. You have the makings of a great supervisor so far the way you tow the company line to us in your briefing. I heard the boss who does the most SRs this year gets a free trip to Hawaii. Let the games begin!

05-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Wow what a bunch of Pu***ies coming on-line bashing someone and not to their face? don't you losers carry a badge and gun yet you don't have the balls to tell someone all of this in person? Go figure your station is a joke amongst others. Why are you tough on line and not off? Are there any real men that even work in delray or just chumps like yourselves? You are a JOKE to everyone, know that.

05-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Hey Frank, tell your wife to stop logging in as Four Runner and stop defending you on the site. Your still a embarassment to the family!

05-11-2010, 07:39 PM
As a citizen who was unduly harassed by this rank coward (who wouldn't even show up in court twice), it's nice to know that the opinion of his coworkers is about on par with public opinion. I'm sorry that management hasn't seen fit to terminate your employ as of yet-- but that will soon change, one way or another.

06-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Hey Frank, tell your wife to stop logging in as Four Runner and stop defending you on the site. Your still a embarassment to the family!

His wife should stay off this site and worry about the roaches in the baby food at her day care facility. Thats right Franky boy, I know about all the board of health violations at the day care center. A certain friend of ours, you know him Franky poo, you failed his wife on the lie detector test and now you will pay. Keep up your antics up you bald headed shrimp. I'd rather leave my kids at the child day care center on NE 2nd ave than with your wife's house of horrors

06-07-2010, 12:15 AM

His wife should stay off this site and worry about the roaches in the baby food at her day care facility. Thats right Franky boy, I know about all the board of health violations at the day care center. A certain friend of ours, you know him Franky poo, you failed his wife on the lie detector test and now you will pay. Keep up your antics up you bald headed shrimp. I'd rather leave my kids at the child day care center on NE 2nd ave than with your wife's house of horrors

Gerber,

You seem to have some awesome info. Be more elaborate man. Who wife was failed? Who did he screw over this time (its a weekly occurance) and is that his wife in the stupid pictures he puts up in the sgts office? Looks like his sister, no wonder his kids look inbred. Anyway, share the dish cause everyone is looking for a chance to hate that "shrimp" for any reason. But be carefull, you might have to write a report on this "just in case".

06-07-2010, 04:55 AM
Found this on the web just now and it sounds like you guys were right on.
Jen returns for her third year as a teacher assistant. Jen is always willing to do whatever is needed, including the transportation of children to PE classes. She holds an AA degree and preschool director credential. Her wealth of experience included the ownership and operation of her own preschool known as The Lil Roach Motel. Jennifer resides in Lighthouse Point with her husband Frank Midget Man Moschette.

06-07-2010, 07:10 AM
STOP ERASING THE POSTS!!!! WE ARE UP TO 5 TRUTHFUL POSTS THAT WERE REMOVED. 5'2 SNAKE IN THE GRASS. AND THIS IS NOT SWANSON, SO I DO'T KNO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

06-09-2010, 04:35 AM
sgt sapino, you are absolutely on the money. sgt m should've never been promoted and he will destroy your character every time he turns a corner in the p.d. i know you and sgt m worked together in c i for years but i was in shock that you knew about his nasty ways as well as you do. sgt sapino or sgt m ? all day long sgt sapino i'm sold. i ran into a former 10-37 at the old falcon the other night. this guy rich vertcheo said he would take sapino as a supervisor over sgt f.m any day of the week. after our conversation apparently sgt f.m has been a loser his whole career.

06-11-2010, 11:38 AM
HEY LOSER I'M 10-8. COME FIND ME SGT MIDGET. GROW SOME BALLS AND START BEING A LEADER NOT A LOSER. YOUR BROTHER MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOU. WHY DONT YOU CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR CLOSET YOU LITTLE ANNOYING MOTH. I'M 10-8 NOW WAITING FOR PBSO TO CALL ME AND REMEMBER DONT GET CAUGHT SPEEDING OUTSIDE OF DELRAY BIOTCH. WE CANT EVEN CLASSIFY YOU AS A SGT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE A MAN FIRST. THE BEST PART OF POSTING AT WORK IS EVERYONE YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH COULD BE ME. AND THE FACT THAT 95% OF THE 10-37'S HATE YOU HERE AT DBPD MAKES IT EVEN SWEETER

06-11-2010, 05:29 PM
I noticed a trend on these strings of posts. Everyone (Other that FM and his wife) really hates that guy and call him some funny names. Let's play a game. I want to see how many names we can think of for the Hulett Midget who has an inferiority complex. See I just started it: Hulett Midget

Anyone else?

06-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Rumor has it the human ****roach needs sympathy among the brass so bad that he's had to resort to pretending to be a victim of fraud... this should be good for a laugh.

06-18-2010, 08:50 PM
And the investigation will start right here with the ISP addresses because it is apparent that all of you have something against Moschette.

06-19-2010, 12:17 PM
And the investigation will start right here with the ISP addresses because it is apparent that all of you have something against Moschette.

Oh, this is the attempt to get everyone to stop talking about you huh? "starts right here?" gimme a break! That's lame even for you roach man. First of all, read the user agreement of this site that says it will not release any information about its users (to include IP addresses) and even if, IF you somehosw snake your way to one or two IP address you would have to go through the telecominucations companies with a warrant for its client information (which they don't even like to do for the feds!). And you would need a different warrant for every different IP address at that. Not to mention that people who post with BLACKBERRY and iphones have a different IP address everytime they open a browser the address isn't static. Your stupidass scare tactics might work on dumbass teenagers but like always, you forget you are talking to sworn trained and educated officers who know better (and know enough to hate your midget ass). And, there is no crime here, we just hate you, that's not criminal. It would actually be criminal to like you! So where's your pc that anyone here commited a crime? So take your empty threats and go for a long walk off a short pier. Also, a few years ago, VG had the same problem you are having. I overheard him talking to the chief demanding that if he finds the officers talking about him they be fired. Shoot vg even went to this websites headquarters to try to resolve the issue (on company time I heard) and guess what: NOTHING HAPPENED. Your no where near as smart a VG and your half his size so again, feel like a long walk? At the very least, I know you are reading these posts and they are annoying you at least! WIN!

And whoever has the inside scoop on the "fraud" give us the details. Your right, this is good!

06-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Wow Weber. You're very knowledgeable about all of the requirements to secure a subpoena or warrant.

Oh, this is the attempt to get everyone to stop talking about you huh? "starts right here?" gimme a break! That's lame even for you roach man. First of all, read the user agreement of this site that says it will not release any information about its users (to include IP addresses) and even if, IF you somehosw snake your way to one or two IP address you would have to go through the telecominucations companies with a warrant for its client information (which they don't even like to do for the feds!). And you would need a different warrant for every different IP address at that. Not to mention that people who post with BLACKBERRY and iphones have a different IP address everytime they open a browser the address isn't static. Your stupidass scare tactics might work on dumbass teenagers but like always, you forget you are talking to sworn trained and educated officers who know better (and know enough to hate your midget ass). And, there is no crime here, we just hate you, that's not criminal. It would actually be criminal to like you! So where's your pc that anyone here commited a crime? So take your empty threats and go for a long walk off a short pier. Also, a few years ago, VG had the same problem you are having. I overheard him talking to the chief demanding that if he finds the officers talking about him they be fired. Shoot vg even went to this websites headquarters to try to resolve the issue (on company time I heard) and guess what: NOTHING HAPPENED. Your no where near as smart a VG and your half his size so again, feel like a long walk? At the very least, I know you are reading these posts and they are annoying you at least! WIN!

And whoever has the inside scoop on the "fraud" give us the details. Your right, this is good!

08-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Hi Franky Poo, yes I'm back. Please stop embarrassing the family. I always knew you would grow up to be a little *****, but never wanted to believe it until now. P.S. I always loved your brother more.