PDA

View Full Version : Overcash goes Over board

04-30-2010, 12:14 PM
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... need_n.php (http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2010/04/badge_numbers_flpd_dont_need_n.php)

JO has stepped on his dinkie big time on this one with Sgt u know who leaning on the cruiser next to him. I suspect he will also be facing some charges on this one.

04-30-2010, 12:20 PM
[youtube:2xi9ogwv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPpCdeL_0Qs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2xi9ogwv]

this link works better

04-30-2010, 09:02 PM
If you cannot see that was a set up-- your a chump! Sad part is the Department will probably sell him down the river.

04-30-2010, 10:46 PM
If you cannot see that was a set up-- your a chump! Sad part is the Department will probably sell him down the river.

Set up or not...someone explain the difference in what the officer did? It would be horrible of the dept. to investigate this after a citizen makes a complaint and try to determine what happened. Maybe we can pretend this didnt happen and if we ignore it long enough it will go away.

04-30-2010, 10:50 PM

Am I confused? Do you mean the way they had body doubles impersonate officers and create a ficticious video that they filmed on their movie set that looks just like 2 street and hired a bunch of extras then make a complaint to get an officer they never met introuble? Crazy, your right......darn jib jab.

04-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Cash has been and is still in need of some help

Am I confused? Do you mean the way they had body doubles impersonate officers and create a ficticious video that they filmed on their movie set that looks just like 2 street and hired a bunch of extras then make a complaint to get an officer they never met introuble? Crazy, your right......darn jib jab.

04-30-2010, 11:58 PM
This guy is in SWAT ?????????????

05-01-2010, 03:16 PM
i suspect not for long. i wouldn't be surprised if the SAO or USA prefers charges on Cash. He was way over the line on this one.

05-01-2010, 09:33 PM
It would be better for the department if he moved on

i suspect not for long. i wouldn't be surprised if the SAO or USA prefers charges on Cash. He was way over the line on this one.

05-02-2010, 09:26 AM
LOL...she said "Broward County Sheriff Department"

05-02-2010, 01:42 PM
i thought that too....i suspect she may have been confused from calling 911 on her cell phone...she would have been connected to BSO. Looks like one of our posters was on target....Cash has been suspended.....that was quick. No public contact on limited duty....taking reports...isn't that public contact.

06-17-2010, 01:48 AM
SWAT, forget it, HE IS AN FTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is in SWAT ?????????????

06-17-2010, 01:55 AM
I really wish all you people would go get the full story be for you judge. There are about 100 FLPD cops anyone could name for forth Amendment rights violations; YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE>>>>>>>

It would be better for the department if he moved on

06-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Which one is the forth amendment again?

06-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Cash was terminated from the FTO program weeks before this incident. It seems that he had several problems including blowing off a hot call for a slurpie outside his district, getting written up by Capt Nelson for another incident and standing up his rookie for 4 days while he disappeared without notice. He's all done...

06-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Please!!! We all know there are officers in this Department that have done a hell-of-alot worse, only to be promoted.

Give it a rest!

Think about it, you can easily be the next cop someone tries to set up or someone bad mouths.

06-23-2010, 03:43 AM
I can't believe FLPD really tolerates this kind of crap from it's officers. Who in the hell hires clowns like this. Should be fired. I would like to read the PC on this one vs what really happened. FLPD is sliding backwards. :(

06-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Wow you are really up on the news. Where the heck have you been for the last 5 or more years.

I can't believe FLPD really tolerates this kind of crap from it's officers. Who in the hell hires clowns like this. Should be fired. I would like to read the PC on this one vs what really happened. FLPD is sliding backwards. :(

06-26-2010, 12:28 PM
I have read both the PC and the OIR and they are strikingly different! The OIR is clearly written after he watched the video of his performance. The barely resembles what he wrote in the OIR. He needs a new line of work guys. He was way out of line.

06-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I have read both the PC and the OIR and they are strikingly different! The OIR is clearly written after he watched the video of his performance. The barely resembles what he wrote in the OIR. He needs a new line of work guys. He was way out of line.

Who the fvck says "OIR"? :?

06-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Overcash is all done - resigned on Thursday.

06-30-2010, 01:02 PM
well looks like he went by by. See ya

08-03-2010, 04:37 AM
Did he get the can or was it a see ya later deal

well looks like he went by by. See ya

08-03-2010, 12:43 PM
His wife got transferred to a job out of the area. He knew he would be leaving months before the alleged trumped up incident on 2nd St.

I can assure you his leaving had absolutely nothing to do with the BS 2 street allegations.

08-03-2010, 02:03 PM
trumped up? Get real. That boy will be lucky to avoid criminal prosecution if this is pressed even after his resignation. Red the PC affidavidt and look at the video again. We're luck he's gone cause it's guys like him that give us all a bad rep.

08-03-2010, 10:16 PM
trumped up? Get real. That boy will be lucky to avoid criminal prosecution if this is pressed even after his resignation. Red the PC affidavidt and look at the video again. We're luck he's gone cause it's guys like him that give us all a bad rep.

You obviously don't know the fact which lead up to the arrest or the Defendant's past history of attempting to set up cops. Hope you are not next.

08-04-2010, 01:04 AM
If you know the facts Guestx, why dont you enlighten the rest of us. you dont know shit, go back to work...or should I saw go to work because 'back' would imply you were once there.

08-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Yea tell us about this guy. If this is true wont he do it again to one of ours???? So give the facts

If you know the facts Guestx, why dont you enlighten the rest of us. you dont know shizzat, go back to work...or should I saw go to work because 'back' would imply you were once there.

08-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Looks like there are no facts

Yea tell us about this guy. If this is true wont he do it again to one of ours???? So give the facts

If you know the facts Guestx, why dont you enlighten the rest of us. you dont know shizzat, go back to work...or should I saw go to work because 'back' would imply you were once there.

08-05-2010, 08:59 PM

There is still on ongoing investigation and the underlying matter has not gone to trial yet-- Have you ever done police work? Sometime, this is not the proper forum or time to air the specifics. That does not mean the specifics don't exist.

08-05-2010, 10:31 PM

There is still on ongoing investigation and the underlying matter has not gone to trial yet-- Have you ever done police work? Sometime, this is not the proper forum or time to air the specifics. That does not mean the specifics don't exist.

TRANSLATION: "I have a big mouth but I really dont know shit." Since when did anyone's concern on here for an "ongoing investigation" stop you? Now all of a sudden you care about the sancity of an IA case about a guy whos gone? This site never ceases to amaze/disappoint me.