PDA

View Full Version : Bad Reputation

04-28-2010, 04:35 PM
I keep hearing bad things about Miami Dade Brown Clowns.

Here is one example. A 19 year old kid was washing his car in front of his apartment in the Hammocks District area. Around the corner there were some kids smoking marijuana. The kid washing the car had nothing to do and did not even know there were kids doing drugs around the corner.

A resident calls dispatch anonymously and reports the kids doing drugs. A couple of officers arrive in the area and began searching for the bad kids. The kid washing his car minding his own business was spraying perfume in his car as he was approached by an officer. The officer gun drawn yells, "freeze, turn around!" The kid complies and asks "what's going on?" The officer yells, "shut the "F" up and get on the ground!" The kid goes to his knees and the officer goes around and behind him kicks him to his stomach causing the kid to hit his face on the pavement. The officer handcuffs the kid and asks, "where are drugs?" The kid replies, "I don't have drugs, I'm just washing my car, what's going on?" The officer searches the car without consent to search and finds nothing.

Other officers arrive and tells this officer that they found the kids who were smoking pot. This great officer takes the handcuffs off the kid and not even explaining yells, "Get the "F" out of here, go home!" Then gets into his patrol car and drives to were the other officers are with the pot smokers.

The kid who was washing his car went home and his family of course seeing his face bruised asked him a normal question. "What happened my son?" The kid explained. The parents called a friend of their who is an attorney and he suggested that they get that officer's name.

The kid goes over to were the officer was and asked for his name and demanded to speak with a supervisor. The officer says, "so you want to be an butt hole huh!!" Okay now you're going to jail. The officer handcuffed the kid and charged him with obstructing justice, interfering with law officers, resisting arrest without violence. The kid's grandfather arrived and asked the officer why he was arresting his grandchild. His reply Go home old man this is none of your business.

This happened in the Hammocks about four years ago.

I have heard more stories about you guys and how you treat citizens and get away with crap. This is why your reputation is bad with the community. There was no reason to stop this kid who was just washing his car in front of his apartment. This kid was going to college, he graduated high school with honors and was studying. He didn't even go out drinking at night as he doesn't even drink.

I was told this story. I don't know the end result but if it happens to me or my kid, I know that we will be seeing each other in civil court and you better have a great attorney.

04-29-2010, 08:08 AM
I have a few stories for you as well. How about when an county officer runs into a burning house or overturned car to save a person who cannot save them-self? How about when an officer takes a rapist, thief, or murderer off the streets? How about when the next time your at home and somebody comes into your house to rob and kill you, call your lawyer.

04-29-2010, 12:38 PM
I have a few stories for you as well. How about when an county officer runs into a burning house or overturned car to save a person who cannot save them-self? How about when an officer takes a rapist, thief, or murderer off the streets? How about when the next time your at home and somebody comes into your house to rob and kill you, call your lawyer.

That's fine and I admirable. But you must admit that there are bad apples there that do people wrong and should not be wearing a badge.

04-29-2010, 03:09 PM

That is why I have a gun and a permit to carry it concealed.
and if someone breaks into my house I will shoot first and
then I will call you to come pick up the dead body.

05-11-2010, 03:07 PM
The reputation comes from the arrogant no-good doer's of the mdpd. Granted not all but a vast amount of officers of the mdpd over react, under achieve and have very little common sense. Great example of the story you provided although not sure how accurate or truthful it is.
Unfortunately some people make it through the process who have no business doing police work. Some are notorious to "try" and do police work such as the kendall and hammocks districts. For this and many other reason the they are given the nick name BROWN CLOWNS :snicker:
This job is not hard at all, safety and stress is the hard part of our jobs. :devil:

05-12-2010, 05:59 AM
The reputation comes from the arrogant no-good doer's of the mdpd. Granted not all but a vast amount of officers of the mdpd over react, under achieve and have very little common sense. Great example of the story you provided although not sure how accurate or truthful it is.
Unfortunately some people make it through the process who have no business doing police work. Some are notorious to "try" and do police work such as the kendall and hammocks districts. For this and many other reason the they are given the nick name BROWN CLOWNS :snicker:
This job is not hard at all, safety and stress is the hard part of our jobs. :devil:

I conducted a car stop in Manhattan on a rental vehicle and when I approached the vehicle the first thing the
driver did was show me that silver badge of yours with the star and the eagle... What a joke. Then this joker
asked for a break. I didn't even had the chance of asking him his driver license and explain why I stopped him.

The reason I stopped him was he ran three red lights in a row on Broadway. I didn't write him. I gave him a break
although you guys have given NYPD officers on vacation in Miami tickets.

05-12-2010, 09:49 AM
You must be refering to fhp troopers giving your guys tickets. Here at metro we only have less than 1% of our officers actually do traffic enforcement.

07-02-2010, 06:05 PM
unfortunately only 1% do work too

07-03-2010, 01:42 AM

So WHAT ??? You cops that routinely violate the rights of citizens even to the point of physical violence, and you think you should get a pat on the back?. The title BROWN CLOWNS may describe your mental facilities, but cops overacting and violating citizens rights should be doing jail time like any other common thug.

What law gives you the right to assault a citizen that is not assaulting you or another? Was the car wash kid black, well, that would be reason enough right there. Did the cop only kick him once, or were you just cleaning up the story for LEO consumption?

Once you thugs do permanent unlawful damage, you always have the State Attorney to wipe your rectum with illegal paperwork to cover your crimes.

The reason I stopped him was he ran three red lights in a row on Broadway. I didn't write him. I gave him a break
although you guys have given NYPD officers on vacation in Miami tickets.

It is so nice to see Cops are “Above the Law” wherever they go. It really inspires the tax payers to know this. Maybe we should all worship you as the Superior gods you truly think you are! Ex-Marines, I assume!

07-03-2010, 03:27 PM
While it's unfair to lump all of the good men and women of the MDPD together under the moniker "Brown Clowns", having idiots like this (http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/index.php?/news/comments/jorge-baluja/) around doesn't help...