PDA

View Full Version : AG in a run for his money

04-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Report this postReply with quoteRe: Automatic Rifles
by Take a guess on 04/24/10 10:31:30

:devil: Someone must really fear that our CFO will be the next Governor. Sounds like poor sportsmanship to me. Let’s set something clear here. Our arson investigators are in the field working live crime scenes where an arsonist has a lot to lose. Our fraud investigators are targeting foreign organized crime rings infiltrating our State and stealing its citizen’s money to fund narco terrorism. Would this criminal element like to see our people dead, you bet they would. Anyone who calls us Desk Jockeys must be thinking of our Division members from the past. Over these past years, we have grown, received the highest standards of training, committed ourselves to professionalism by seeking and receiving flawless accredited status, and acquired the necessary tools and equipment to do our jobs and keep us safe. And yes, that includes the weapons. We are not a joke; we are two professional law enforcement agencies who respond not only to our own mission, but also to all statewide emergencies across the State. Let’s not forget we also travel into neighboring States to help restore order after an event. I rather have an assault rifle in my hand instead of a pencil when confronted with a threat. Our CFO did the right thing. She will continue to do the right thing for law enforcement after being elected. I sure don’t see that McCollum’s Medicare unit is accredited. He does not care about arming his troops, nor does he care about professionalism. CFO Sink will make sure that all law enforcement is given the respect they deserve, and the equipment they need. I say GO ALEX, and for those of you who want to complain, I hear that Burger King is hiring. :cop:

04-26-2010, 12:36 AM
What a moron. It is the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, not Medicare. Big didfference. We really do not need accreditation nor automatic weapons to do our job. Which by the way we do very well.

04-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Of course you do not need accreditation, that would make you all accountable to something. We can’t have any of that. Evidence, oh you mean the stuff in our trunks and home spare rooms. You are a bunch of do nothings but work on State time to get your boss elected. I would not vote for him for dog catcher. The State would not give you rifles, fear of you shooting yourselves due to your ineptness. You are such a bunch of wonderful people to work for, why can you not keep a director, or personnel for that much. Idiots…………… shutting you down could save the state lots of money.

04-26-2010, 06:26 PM
I don't care what they call you, how many arrests did you make this year. You could not lick out boots.

04-27-2010, 04:24 AM
Look did not mean to offend. We are all law enforcement and have our specialized tasks. We should stay professional and keep the politics out of it. Just not big on acceditation for a small agency. We have a very good evidence policy and a good conviction rate for complex white collar crime (healthcare fraud and patient abuse, neglect and financial exploitation). Will post if you care.

Like I said we are all on the same side here. Not in it for the politics and am posting this on off duty hours. MFCU

04-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Point taken, keep up the good work!

06-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Point taken, keep up the good work!
Really? You didn't mean to offend any one with idiotic comments? Geez. Medicaid Fraud is a division with a federal mandate to be enforced at the state level. As such they have their ceritification/ accredition whatever you want to call it through federal regulations. As far as I am aware they are armed state law enforcement officers. Is that any different from anyone else?

McCollum? Sink? Who knows. The choices this year are pretty pathetic for all the top open postions.

07-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Pathetic is for sure. I say we need not Gov. Let the Legislature run things.

07-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Stupid stupid florida will vote a Criminal to be Governor. And I would guess he'd hatchet Medicaid fraud? His record speaks for itself.