PDA

View Full Version : FOP Legislative Update

04-21-2010, 03:26 AM
The FOP at work for all LEO/Detention……

Please call and/or email Senator J.D. Alexander and request that he withdraw Senate Bill 1932 by Senator Altman, from his committee and place it on Special Order Calendar. This is the Adams Pierce Act and the FOP members will recognize this bill as a bill that our organization has supported for several years. This is the bill that allows an officer who has been injured in the line of duty and still working for his/her agency to continue to receive their special risk status for retirement calculations. This is a good bill that helps to give officers an alternative to going out on disability retirement or to continue working. The bill is ready to go, but we Senator Alexander to help it move further along it’s path in the legislative process.

Senator J.D. Alexander
Email: alexander.jd.web@flsenate.gov

Phone: (850) 487-5044

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers and Sisters,

Congratulations ,are in order to all of you who helped with your letters, calls and emails on the Florida Retirement System Health Insurance Subsidy. , Your efforts have paid off and the FOP has made a difference in Tallahassee, when late last evening the House and Senate Budget Committee tossed out the bill that would have eliminated the H.I.S.

All FRS workers would have had their Health Insurance Subsidy taken away if this bill had been passed. , Finally a glimmer of hope coming from the Legislature. , ,This benefit is safe for now.

Thank you to all FOP members and ,especially to your Legislative Director Lisa Henning, Thomas Grigsby ,and the entire Legislative Committee for all the hard work in opposing this bill. , You can be proud of the FOP effort to protect your rights in Tallahassee.

Jim Preston, State President

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House Bill 417/ Legislative Body Bill

It is vital that everyone email the following legislators and request that they not withdraw House Bill 417 from it''s ,councils of reference.

Speaker Larry Cretul
larry.cretul@myfloridahouse.gov
Phone: (850) 488-1450

Representative Dean Cannon
dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov ,
Phone: (850) 488-2742

Representative Bill Galvano (Rules Chairman)
bill.galvano@myfloridahouse.gov

Kathy.Galea@myfloridahouse.gov ,(aide)
Phone: (850) 488-4086

Representative Rivera
david.rivera@myfloridahouse.gov ,(Council Chair)
Remember to thank Representative Rivera for NOT putting the bill up for a hearing.... but ask that he continue to help us by not withdrawing the bill

Representative Murzin
dave.murzin@myfloridahouse.gov
Phone: (850) 488-8278

Sample

"Please do not allow House Bill 417 / Legislative Body bill to be withdrawn from it''s councils of reference. This bill is very controversial and unconstitutional. The bill would send a message to the Deputies in this state that their constitutional rights are less important than that of municipal officers and firefighters. Please let the courts finish their appeals hearings and do the job that they are assigned to do... The only reason that this issue is being pushed so hard by Sheriffs is because we are only a few months away from the courts ruling on their appeal to an already ruled on case. If you would like any information on this issue, please contact Lisa Henning *or* Thomas Grigsby at foplegislative@aol.com. "

You may say what ever else you wish, but the above request needs to be received as soon as possible, the Sheriff''s are pushing the leadership of the House to waive this bill out of two councils and to also only take up the senate version (610) from messages.... We are at a crucial time when our focus is on legislation and the budget (retirement issues), we need to make certain that we keep vigilant to fight against the erosion of the leo''s constitutional right as everyone turns their focus towards the budget.....Please help me to help you... The Sheriffs have hired additional lobbyists to work this issue, so we need to use our power as a group and send a message that we will "Remember In November"....

Lisa Henning,
FOP Legislative Director

10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Many of you know me for only a few things: my refusal to wear certain lady garments, my ability to work while injured, my inability to achieve a valid warrant, my lust for the perfect Marlboro, my equal loathing for Nicorette gum and the a**hole who invented it, or my undeniable kick-ass mullet…but perhaps I am known most for my hate of the word (and the very noun itself) of c**k…well except for one of course. It’s a long story that I’ve wanted to get off my wrinkled droop-boobed chest for almost my whole life, and now before my exile I must let the world know…let us begin.
It was the summer of ’53, I was 13 at the time (just legal in the state of Mississippi) and I had just finished dinner. It was one of my favorite meals, a meal to this day I still feel is the only meal complimented with candle light…Dinosaur Cheesy Mac. I was in the shower now washing my undeniable kick-ass mullet with my doctor prescribed dandruff shampoo when, I suddenly heard the door creak open like so many times before. I knew exactly who it was. He didn’t say a word to me, he never had to. And with the same respect I tried not to make a sound either, it was always easier with as little dialog as possible. Perhaps tonight he would do more than just watch, so I decided to take my chance and offer myself to the only man I knew could do me right. I slowly slid open the shower curtain to reveal my naked self with my undeniable kick-ass mullet. I had already lathered and rinsed but perhaps I could go through it again, it was always his favorite part of the show.
I was in the middle of letting the suds run down my crap-stained butt-crack while at the same time pinching my salami nipples to add just the hint of a tease that would, without a doubt, drive him wild. And I must say it was working, before I could bend over to pick up the soap I noticed the biggest bulge in his pants, and my mouth began to water just thinking of what was behind those overalls. The silence finally broke with the sexiest ‘Southern drawl’ I have ever heard him use, “Yo mama is wurkin late agin tonaht”. During that confession I kept my eyes closed, letting my heart skip a beat, my knees go weak and my undeniable kick-ass mullet remain undeniably kick-ass. When I opened my eyes back up I finally gazed upon what I have been waiting on for over 6 years.
He had unbuttoned his overalls to reveal the most beautiful piece of meat I had ever seen. As he stroked it I witnessed it getting longer and harder right inside his hands, and for the first time I actually felt jealousy for a body part. I could see every vein and with every pulse of it I could feel it inside me…I knew in my heart that this was the night.
I walked out of the shower forgetting to even dry myself or my undeniable kick-ass mullet, and as I went to grab his hand he quickly redirected it to his member, letting that guide me into the bedroom. Then, in a moment that will last forever in my mind, two undeniable kick-ass mullets came together that night. I believe for my sake he wanted to be gentle, considering that I haven’t had a chance to weed-whack my jungle bush yet, but I assured him I wanted to be treated like the tween I was…and that I had been a very bad girl.
It started with him throwing me on the bed and forcing me open, and you could almost see the green stink lines coming off of my jungle bush. It was the first time I had my ankles behind my head (in what he called the ‘Mississippi Pretzel’). And when he shoved it in me I watched my jungle bush split, parting ever so slightly and fully accepting that spear like a Venus Flytrap taking in a dung beetle. Every pump was faster and harder, the steam left over from the shower had mixed with the sweat on my crap-stained butt-crack to create an aroma I will never forget. At one point I thought he was going to break my pelvis! Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he flipped me over on my hands and knees and spread my crap-stained butt-crack. I tried to turn around to witness his facial expression when he forced my head down in the pillow and grabbed my undeniable kick-ass mullet. He held that thing like handle bars, controlling the movement of my head with every thrust.
“If dis is wat heavin is like den jus snuff me nahw!”, I finally shouted into the pillow. To be honest that was the last clear thought I could remember, after that comment everything was combined into one wonderful scene of bliss. I knew when it was close to being over because his moans were growing louder and longer, I just wasn’t sure where to take the load. The only thing I asked him in a single plea was, “please, not on da undeniable kick-ass mullet”. He replied, “I wud neva do dat”. My legs began to shiver, knowing what was about to come from me, and in the most perfect of all timing his climax was incestuously matched by mine as I finally screamed, “DADDY!”
When it was over, we both just laid in bed, breathing heavy but worried to make eye contact, we had just done what is considered normal practice in Mississippi, but I was still nervous. Then before I knew it we both were startled by the sound of jingling keys on the front of the double-wide and we knew Mama was home. I jumped out of that bed almost as fast as he threw me on it and scurried to the door, I turned back to notice him staring at my crap-stained butt-crack as it was shaking with every step…and I couldn’t say I blamed him, I worked long and hard to keep that crap-stain symmetrical. As I jumped into my own bed, sticking to the sheets, I made sure my undeniable kick-ass mullet was in place so that it would not get ruined (I did have a reputation to uphold). I tried to drift off to sleep for hours but my mind was still racing with the events that just took place.
Of course that was the night I knew I would swear off man meat forever. Soon after that I tried out for the softball team (convinced all the girls that my undeniable kick-ass mullet should be in a museum) and started my muff-diving life. I tried everything since that night to replace the feeling of that beautiful piece of tube steak with its perfectly placed genital warts, but nothing compares to that glorious purple headed yogurt slinger, not a cucumber, termite infested tree branch, a Golden Retriever’s head, F-350 drive shaft…nothing could come close. That’s when I decided to start hating the world (mostly men), and unfortunately for the Hallandale Beach P.D. it’s also when I decided to become a cop. And now, every once in a while I’ll walk down stairs to take a look at the people who are doing the work I’m too good for, I mostly come down to view the ’94 picture of our fabulous Police/CSA crew. I wrote a letter to big Tommy one time in an attempt to air brush my undeniable kick-ass mullet on everyone else in the picture to make it the most amazing photo ever taken on the face of the earth, but big Tommy told me there is a lot more memorabilia on the wall and he couldn’t have a crowd gathering around just one. So as I leave you all I can only give one piece of advice (the only thing that ever really helped me). And that is simply…shoot a man in the a**, it’ll get you anywhere you want to go.
Thank you and God Bless….women.