PDA

View Full Version : getting better

04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
We will prevail. The Anti-Mafia Team. :lol: :lol:

04-18-2010, 10:28 PM
“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.”

Hang in there guys. Trust me!

04-19-2010, 10:26 AM
“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.”

OK :)

04-19-2010, 07:32 PM
[quote="The Public Defender":14t1we0h]“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.”

OK :)[/quote:14t1we0h]

Keep leading the sheep to slaughter !!! as you have nothing to lose and they do... Great job!!! :evil:

04-20-2010, 04:17 AM
[quote="ZORRO 1":3lqzw0bb][quote="The Public Defender":3lqzw0bb]“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.”

OK :)[/quote:3lqzw0bb]

Keep leading the sheep to slaughter !!! as you have nothing to lose and they do... Great job!!! :evil:[/quote:3lqzw0bb]

It is you sir who are leading your sheep to the slaughter. One by one as the idly standby. You sir will go to bed each and every night, that is if you can still sleep at night, knowing what chaos and disruption your actions have caused on you buddies and each and every one of their families. We do have alot to lose and we will never stand by and let you take anything from us.

The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead. Don't look back!

May all mighty God have mercy on each and every one of your souls!!!!!!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt015.gif