PDA

View Full Version : They Really Are Stupid

04-13-2010, 01:29 PM
This place is the worse of the worse after watching the you tube films did any one bother to tell the Chief what an idiot he is something hanging out of his pants looked like his pee pee :D and did anyone count how many times he said that it effected operations well guess who's in charge of operations good old Curley Top than he goes on to say that he learned about the Galligan problem and has launched an internal investigation where has this guy been ? his speech had to be written by eitherr Liz Wade or Curley Top no one else is that stupid the best part of the speech was when he said this too will pass he might be right every thing this city does is a cover up, it is never do the right thing the Chief has some balls to ask us to hold are heads up high and do our job that seems like a pretty hard thing to do when we are always being investigated for some wrong doings and it always stems from operations RIGHT CURLEY ? lets just recap RBPD we have a assistant Chief that is sleeping with whomever will sleep with him RIGHT CURLEY ? we have female LT'S who will sleep with him for whatever reason RIGHT REGINA, KATHY, AND THE REST OF YOU we all know that Curley is nothing but a big fat coward and uses people for his own personal gain, could be he is teaching these females wrestling holds and not really sleeping with them :D for years this nonsense has been going on and no matter what counsel is in power they keep all the dead beats like Curley, Williams, Poreba and the rest of them around to destroy our image those who have been here for any time know how many times we have been investigated, I lost count , and where did it start? OPERATIONS ! this city needs an overhaul starting in the counsel chambers and ending in administration of this department than and only than will we get the respect we deserve. The Mayor is a known crack head and yet he runs our city this guy should be arrested not running our city I only sit back and laugh at these new guys that think they can make a difference and learn that if they don't do what Curley says they too will be punished let us see if Williams will punish the guy that should have been watching Galligan and crew, my guess is he won't, and yes this too will pass Curley, at someone eleses expense, YOU BIG FAT COWARD!!!!

04-13-2010, 03:01 PM
WHO CARES, **** HEAD.

04-13-2010, 05:45 PM
To **** Head , Who Really cares, is you, or you wouldn't post behind me jerk :D I touch your nerve evertime I post and it shows :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-13-2010, 06:18 PM
the only nerve you hit ,is your **** head.

04-13-2010, 06:37 PM

Hey you illiterate ****head, it's h-e-r-e. You're a dumbass and a ****head!!

04-13-2010, 06:40 PM

Hey you illiterate stubborn person, it's h-e-r-e. You're a dumbass and a stubborn person!!

Hey you illiterate d ickhead, it's h-e-r-e. You're a dumbass and a d ickhead. Quit editing my post!!

04-14-2010, 02:22 AM
to **** head are you still hear , grow up child.

04-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Imagine if this guy "**** Head" would do something productive with his time rather than posting stuff about Curly and our department. It's entertaining to read his posts. WHAT A LOSER, GET A LIFE Vance!!!1

06-14-2010, 05:08 PM
[quote="launched an internal investigation where has this guy been ? he said this too will pass he might be right every thing this city does is a cover up, it is never do the right thing the Chief has some balls to ask us to hold are heads up high and do our job that seems like a pretty hard thing to do when we are always being investigated for some wrong doings and it always stems from operations RIGHT CURLEY ? lets just recap RBPD we have a assistant Chief that [/quote] is a Curly Turd cop.

Chief Williams threw out my complaint against Curly Turd and his 'Rent-a Cop' Collection Agency in 2006
but I keep reworking it into different forms.. Here is an excerpt from Defective Walshit's Deposition describing Curly Turd's outstanding fighting crime, one rent collection at a time, police work.

This is a 'Cut & Paste' from "The Breast Cop's A_CLOWN - GIRLEY FLOP' thread sorry for the redundancy, but it's the best Post-able example I have of the criminal nature of these Thugs in Blue, and their universal stupidity.

Excerpt from Defective Putrid Welcher Deposition on January 18, 2010
Concerning RBPD rent collection activities at Schooner Inn on Feb 5 2003.

Q. And what happened next, sir?

A. So then the owner came up and talked to the assistant chief for a second, advised what room it was. We walked over to the room, we knocked on the door, Asst Chief Harris knocked on the door several times. Someone from inside yelled out that he didn’t want to talk to us and that we needed to leave. We told him that we weren’t going to leave, we were here to resolve the matter, and he needed to come outside to talk to us. He said get a search warrant, I’m not coming out side to talk to you.

Then after that was said, the owner goes, I give you guys permission to force the door open if you want to, due to the fact that he changed the locks

I didn’t have a tool to gain entry into the apartment so the owner was able to find a crowbar on the property. He brought it over and handed it to me, and I looked at him and I asked him one more time, are you sure you want us to force entry into the door. He said yes, and with that, the Assistant Chief grabbed the crowbar out of my hand, he forced the door open and we gained entry into the apartment right then.

Q. What happened next ?

A We entered in…………….

§ 901.19 Right of officer to break into building.--
(1) If a peace officer fails to gain admittance after she or he has announced her or his authority and purpose in order to make an arrest either by a warrant or when authorized to make an arrest for a felony without a warrant, the officer may use all necessary and reasonable force to enter any building or property where the person to be arrested is or is reasonably believed to be.

U. S. Bill of Rights Fourth (IV) Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

§ 901.17 Method of arrest by officer without warrant. -- A peace officer making an arrest without a warrant shall inform the person to be arrested of the officer's authority and the cause of arrest except when the person flees or forcibly resists before the officer has an opportunity to inform the person or when giving the information will imperil the arrest.

Did you read anything in the deposition about announcing an arrest ? or a warrant? Curly Turd, "Dirty is as dirty does"

.................................................. .........Whata ya gunna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy...........
.................................................. .........Whata ya gunna do when they come for you Bad Boy...........

What mystifies me is 1) why haven't they put you away yet Curley Turd ( what are the currently waiting for)
and 2) given that you are not in jail, why are you still in the country ?
Is it just beyond your belief that you will go to jail for the criminal activities you engage in.
Do you think your protection is invincibly.
Do you have so much dirt on Politicians and Judges that you can trade information for freedom?
Why haven't they put you in Jail yet?
You may be right, maybe the freedom of decent people is at an end, and the Criminals like you really are in charge.

the link to the RBPD FBI Raid has been removed from the index, why don't you google " RBPD FBI Raid" and check out the action on LEOAFFAIRS - pg 77 outlines how the 'cops and courts' have constructed a Police State called Florida.