PDA

View Full Version : "Where would you be without us?"

04-13-2010, 09:02 AM
"Where would you be without us?" is the slogan of the Administrative Services Bureau, and from looking over the little handout they sent out it would appear that someone feels the need to attempt to justify their job. All it is is a propaganda handout to either make them feel better about themselves or to make us feel that they really are not a useless arm of this agency. They dug deep on the projects list Where would we be without them? Well first off we would have more officers working the ramps as we lost officer positions to create this useless bureau. We would not have as short a budget as we gave up funds to create this useless bureau. We would in the opinion of many be better off without this bureau, at least the head of it anyway. You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cannot take the trailer park out of the girl. She is going through a version of mid-life-crisis and should be on hormone therapy. Very narcissistic. Justin seems like a pretty good guy and I would bet could run the whole thing by himself. I assume ol' useless Major Barry falls in this useless division, WTF does he do again? From talking to the true admin folks none of them like working for the she-devil either. A slogan such as "Where would you be with out us?" is a little presumptuous of someone and where would they be without the rest of us? The fact is without the rest of Aglaw there would be no Administrative Services Bureau there would be no need for them. Yet Aglaw could and did function without the Administrative Services Bureau. So who needs who?

04-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Do agree that she is stuck on herself and loves attention but don't think the whole bureau should be ripped. As for narcisstic, look at some of the people like Chief Haddock, LC Bryan who have tried to undermine her at every step because she catches the screwing up all the time. But she has never told anyone about their constant screwups and she could. This smells like a Linda Harless, Bryan and Haddock ambush. She-devil as you call her is interviewing for the Asst. Chief job for Tallahassee police Dept. All of the bras have hated her for years because she is a woman and they are bigots.

04-13-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm in the bureau and am embarassed by the slogan. I think it tells the ramp guys that they couldn't do the job without us. I think the name of the pamphlet is stupid too - I think it says that we will tell you what you need to know. These things are the work of Red and her pet assistant.

Most of this burea work hard, it is just that you don't see on a daily basis what they do.

04-15-2010, 12:35 PM
I work in THQ and it has become a hornets nest. There is so much petty jealousy and irrational behavior by the bosses that it seems like a daycare center. The working staff are just trying to do their jobs while the so called leaders cut each other down behind there backs. The Colonel just sits in his office and hides and the LC continues to tell everybody thet he is in charge while the place keeps getting worse. Degroff Berry is very into herself, but she does a good job that you will never know about because the other so called leaders are jealous and scared of her. She gets stuff done even though she has some of the worst employees in her bureau. She was never given a chance by the other commanders because they are sexist bigots. We have a "good ole boy" group in charge and they should all be fired. I sit here and watch this mess everyday and just pray to hold on to my job.

04-16-2010, 01:09 AM
The newsletters have been sent to supervisors for over a year. The slogan was created by some of the technology folks a few years ago. The Projects Chart is on the I Drive, and has been for years. Cheryl reads LEO Affairs and tries to get info to the supervisors in the newsletter you are talking about. At least she is trying to give us info, even if you want to make fun of the way she does it. You might want to ask why this is the first one that you have seen?

04-16-2010, 02:08 AM
You know she really does get a bad time, the Col and LC and other people talk behind her back about her because she is smarter than them. She has some of the dumbest laziest employees in Ag/law working for her but she still comes through. Haddock talks trash about her behind her back all the time. It is not a secret up here that the Col is scared of her going to the I.G.about him and the rest of the un-professional behavior demonstrated by the so called brass. This is the most hostile and disrespectful group of people I have ever seen. I just want to be able to do my job and stay out of this mess. She is by no means perfect, but compared to the rest of this group of trash and good old boys, I pick her.