PDA

View Full Version : Our Super Smart Chief

04-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Our wonderful Chief decided that she hates this web site because you can post anonymously. That goes to show how smart she is or that she wants to make an example of somebody. We have no way to express our digust with how we are treated. We have one Captain that goes on a head hunt if you go against the grain. She made sure that she put a policy in effect that you can't talk negative about this great department that promoted her to chief for no reason and sent her to FBI school. (who wouldn't think this place is great) She is one of the big shots that no one can tell us what her job is except to praise this department. She has a Lt. doing the job she was hired to do. Why is he a Lt. he is doing an administrative job? I guess that don't matter because our great and talented secretaries just about make what a Lt. does. Then there is the other Major in White Springs that nobody knows what he does except collect a check. But, maybe she is right maybe we should put our names because I am sure that she would get things fixed right away. The cheif has fixed so much in the 6 almost 7 years she has been here. I mean we all saw the big binders of certificates she had and heard about how great FBI school was. Just to let her know I am glad that I could be a stepping stone for her career. I hope that she does not think that she will be missed when she is gone at least we will not have to hear the BIG lie at in service about how she cares and how much accreditation did for us. (What she means is what it did for her)

04-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Haddock Haddock Haddock, you should be ashamed of yourself. You better be glad you got hired, you can't even read and write. If Gina was not your brain, nothing would come out of you except BS.

04-16-2010, 12:02 AM
DAMN! :shock:

04-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Sounds like someone's green with envy. You would hate whoever is up there no matter how much they did, or didn't do. Yawn.

04-28-2010, 03:03 AM
Amazing, you gripe about her, yet you probably don't have an idea what accreditation did for this craphole. A lot of gossiping brass in Tally have tried to discredit her many accomplishments since she was hired because they were to stupid or lazy to do anything but scream and blame others. Well they will soon be gone, the new man will sweep the floor with these disloyal "leaders". I heard that the brass are begging to keep their jobs and are now trying to get on his bandwagon, good luck with that one. I will agree she is too sickeningly overbearing, but at least she has accomplishments she can point to. What have the others done?, ask yourself.

04-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Amazing, you gripe about her, yet you probably don't have an idea what accreditation did for this craphole. A lot of gossiping brass in Tally have tried to discredit her many accomplishments since she was hired because they were to stupid or lazy to do anything but scream and blame others. Well they will soon be gone, the new man will sweep the floor with these disloyal "leaders". I heard that the brass are begging to keep their jobs and are now trying to get on his bandwagon, good luck with that one. I will agree she is too sickeningly overbearing, but at least she has accomplishments she can point to. What have the others done?, ask yourself.

Maybe you could fill us in on what "accreditation did for this craphole", because most of us ramp monkeys have yet to figure it out. Just not seeing the changes, other than all of the policies.

04-29-2010, 02:22 AM
That is the only changes, policy for the working people of our dept. Policy that nic picks us to the bone and assures that you will get dealt with heavy handed for a humans smallest mistakes. The only changes are continually dishing out raises except for the worker in the field that makes the dept exist. Our backs are breaking carrying the flab that think they are kings. If someone thinks accreditation has done anything else, are in some dream land with fairy's.

04-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Preach on Woodshed and Loki!!!! The truth shall set you free!!!

Justin
04-30-2010, 04:53 PM
If any of you wonder what Accreditation does, feel free to call me and I'll be glad to explain it! Better yet, see if you can come spend a few days in TLH, and tag along with me. I will be glad to show you around!

Stay Safe!

04-30-2010, 07:53 PM
If any of you wonder what Accreditation does, feel free to call me and I'll be glad to explain it! Better yet, see if you can come spend a few days in TLH, and tag along with me. I will be glad to show you around!

Stay Safe!

Why not just explain it here for us? Is TLH where we need to be to see the results of Accreditation? I am sorry but without Accreditation you would not have your job so you will try to justify it to justify your job. It has done none of what it was promised to do on the ramps.

04-30-2010, 08:15 PM
You people are a joke, where would you have been without us?. You were just plain old cabbage cops with the agency barely hanging on. Now, you just want to be cabbage cops :: again and the "brass" er good old boys are happy to agree with you. Look at the top heavy brass in TLH who do nothing but bicker and fight among themselves. Why don't some of you griping naysayers take Justin up on his offer and see where you were and where you are now. Your leadership in TLH is weak with no since of direction and they are worried about their next job. So, what do they do? bash DeGroff and Justin who really do something other than talk behind each others backs and send out resume's. Send the PBA up here if you don't have the spine to do it yourself to look at the benefits of being accredited. Accreditation cannot get you a raise, but they didn't offer to close Pensacola like your Colonel and Lt. Col did. You really should know whats going on before you post ingnorant nonsense. :cry:

04-30-2010, 08:24 PM
What I want to know is how Justin is posting on this website during work hours? It is blocked from our station computers and if it was not and we got caught on it they would try and fire us. Once again a double standard for those in the field and those in Tally. I want to file a complaint on that.

04-30-2010, 08:38 PM
You people are a joke, where would you have been without us?. You were just plain old cabbage cops with the agency barely hanging on. Now, you just want to be cabbage cops :: again and the "brass" er good old boys are happy to agree with you. Look at the top heavy brass in TLH who do nothing but bicker and fight among themselves. Why don't some of you griping naysayers take Justin up on his offer and see where you were and where you are now. Your leadership in TLH is weak with no since of direction and they are worried about their next job. So, what do they do? bash DeGroff and Justin who really do something other than talk behind each others backs and send out resume's. Send the PBA up here if you don't have the spine to do it yourself to look at the benefits of being accredited. Accreditation cannot get you a raise, but they didn't offer to close Pensacola like your Colonel and Lt. Col did. You really should know whats going on before you post ingnorant nonsense. :cry:

Talk about posting "ignorant nonsense".

From the bottom looking up it appears that we are in the same place now that we were before accreditation. So through the use of logic it would seem that we would be in the same place we now are.

Pensacola is not mission critical and should be closed before any other station, also before any lay off of staff at mission critical stations.

If Accreditation cannot get us a raise then what use is it.

Your "ignorant nonsense" ranting providing no information was not very

Justin
04-30-2010, 08:42 PM
...because I'm on annual leave today on my home computer :)

04-30-2010, 09:04 PM
What I want to know is how Justin is posting on this website during work hours? It is blocked from our station computers and if it was not and we got caught on it they would try and fire us. Once again a double standard for those in the field and those in Tally. I want to file a complaint on that.

LOL callout fail!

04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
It is not a fail the Lt. and above monitor this site so therefor Justin would look at work and he knows it. Accreditation has done nothing the people in the field. But, it has created nice jobs for lets say a Lt. doing a chiefs job. No one has still told us what she does except pad her resume. How good does it look on a resume that you were once a Lt.or Major over accreditation? I bet it looks good. She talked all that crap just like the other Major I am going to come work the ramp just like you guys so I know what is going on. Justin can say he has been here as far as I know for his manditory training and that is it. I may be wrong about that. Even then I bet he didn't do all that we do because he was from Tally. So don't give us that crap about what accreditation has done for us. We know what we came from and we are still there. From Capt. and above DOES NOT want us involved in anything Law Enforcement even though we have a badge and car with LAW ENFORCEMENT written on' it some people expect you to act. We get Training in Tally for Law Enforcement then when we get in the field are crazy you are not Law Enforcement. Those new policies are not to protect us but are meant to hang us when they choose. Example: If Capt. of region 1 thinks you did something that was conduct unbecoming he has you. Even though other people might think it was not. We all have seen once he goes on a head hunt he will use policy to get his write ups on you. Just maybe one day I might go to Tally so I can follow him so he can "show me" how it is good for us. Then he can answer my questions. The only thing Justin I want the answers from a logical stand point not I had this job created for me stand point. I am tired of hearing the politics from her. If you had worked here on the ramp you would understand our frustratio.

05-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Why are you people so critical of Tallahassee, I mean YOU applied for your job meaning that you kissed their a$$es to get hired and now all you do is tear down what they have done for you. Yes, there are some lying two faced commanders in Tally, but not all of them. But there has and still are many good commanders up there. The former LC hired DeGroff and brought her to Tallahassee so he is the one who should be blamed if you don't like it. Otherwise, you should just be glad you have a job.

05-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Dr. G you speak just like a true butt kiss. How do you get that someone kissed their butts to get hired? That just shows how smart you really are. Most people I know just applied and interview I don't know want you had to do for your job. How is a person suppose to know what this place is like they also put a good foot forward at the interviews. Pull your head out of her rear and see what the real world is like. In case you didn't know or remember she hasn't been here but about 7 long years. So, if my figuring is right that means some of us were hear before she was and we had no choice in the crap we are dealt. Telling us the old fall back "JUST BE HAPPY YOU HAVE A JOB" doesn't mean we have to like it. It also doesn't tell us what this great accreditation crap has gotten us except a lot of gravy jobs in Tally and 1 in White Sprgs that no one can tell you what he does. If that was what accreditation was for than it did its job. Oh, lets not forget those pretty blue and gold stickers that don't mean a thing.