PDA

View Full Version : facebook

04-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Who the blue fuk on facebook that gave everybody the virus? Everyones shiT got ruined thanks to you fuk-0. I hope the sheriff does an IA on you aSs whipe. Get a fukn life and get off facebook with your viruses and Shit.

04-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Who the blue fuk on facebook that gave everybody the virus? Everyones shizzat got ruined thanks to you fuk-0. I hope the sheriff does an IA on you aSs whipe. Get a fukn life and get off facebook with your viruses and shizzat.

What are you a 13 yr old girl throwing a temper tantrum? Facebook?? Seriously?? Get a life you stupid fuk!!

04-09-2010, 11:24 PM
WTF are you talking about?

04-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Fatboy check your $hit before sending viruses. Yes I called you fatboy because you are a fat$s fuk

04-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Whose fatboy? We got FACEBOOK viruses but most of us ddnt click on the links. I.S. has 30 computers in the office because they clicked on it.

04-10-2010, 01:51 AM
And with each computer returned there should be included a letter of counseling for improper use of agency computers.

04-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Who needs a midol and a pad? If you use department computers to look up Facebook and click on links known to be viruses, perhaps you need some gingko biloba in addition to the midol and pad might do the trick biatch. There was a lot of bad judgment.

04-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Anyone ever stop to think that it might have been that IT person that was just let go???????

04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
No, maybe if you look as to how many of your facebook friends go and play farmville, petville, or whateverthehellville ALL night long WHILE at work...

But come to think of it, it was pretty stupid for anyone to click on some link like that in the first place.

04-13-2010, 03:08 AM
I was on fb last week when the virus came out. From my memory it started when one person clicked on the link which infected his personal computer at home. The virus then spread via his fb account to agency computers. My issue is I highly doubt he intentionally sent the virus but that irregardless because he was on his home computer which crashed neither his office nor his car computer was affected. But on that same thought everybody is giving him a hard time when they all violated dept policy on computer usage. The only question I have are we talking about the same deputy because you call him a fatass but the one who sent the virus isn't fat but he used to be

04-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I still dont get how these fools use agency computers get on facebook. They got too much time to **** around.

04-18-2010, 04:08 PM