PDA

View Full Version : GUILTY AS CHARGED

04-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Guity as Charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-09-2010, 12:34 AM
JUSTICE IS SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! On at 11 on CBS4 OR 33

04-10-2010, 12:48 AM
From CBS4

A Gainesville jury found a Golden Beach Police lieutenant guilty of kidnapping and battery on his wife in an incident that occurred last year.

Lt. Roberto Barrio was found guilty in connection with the attack on May of last year. He is guilty of false imprisonment, kidnapping and battery.

The I-Team's Gary Nelson revealed in December that Barrio was allowed to remain on the job, packing a gun and wearing a badge, despite the violent felony charges he faced. Victims' advocates criticized the department for not suspending the cop in light of the domestic violence charges.

Barrio now faces up to five years in prison at his sentencing set for next month and the revocation of his police license.

The conviction stems from an incident that occurred in Alachua County. The CBS4 News investigation revealed that Barrio was charged with battering his wife during an assault in Newberry, a small town west of Gainesville.

A police report on the May 10th incident says Barrio was enraged that his wife was looking for numbers on his cell phone during an argument over possible infidelity in their marriage. The police report says Barrio "grabbed (his wife) by her shoulders and threw her to the ground." The report says the officer carried his wife over his shoulder and "threw her" into the back seat of his GMC truck. When the wife ran from the truck back into the house, the police report says Barrio again "picked her up over his shoulder and threw her" into his vehicle.

The report says the woman's screaming drew the attention of neighbors who witnessed Barrio "slinging and shoving" his wife into the car and "holding her inside the vehicle as he was driving away" with their children in the back seat. When police stopped the car, they found the wife crying hysterically, with "noticeable red marks" on her body.

Golden Beach Mayor Glenn Singer issued the following statement: "The town of Golden Beach affords all of its employees the right to due process. Given the verdicts reached in this case, the town has relieved Lieutenant Barrio of all duties, effective immediately."

Masher
04-13-2010, 02:50 PM
From CBS4

A Gainesville jury found a Golden Beach Police lieutenant guilty of kidnapping and battery on his wife in an incident that occurred last year.

Lt. Roberto Barrio was found guilty in connection with the attack on May of last year. He is guilty of false imprisonment, kidnapping and battery.

The I-Team's Gary Nelson revealed in December that Barrio was allowed to remain on the job, packing a gun and wearing a badge, despite the violent felony charges he faced. Victims' advocates criticized the department for not suspending the cop in light of the domestic violence charges.

Barrio now faces up to five years in prison at his sentencing set for next month and the revocation of his police license.

The conviction stems from an incident that occurred in Alachua County. The CBS4 News investigation revealed that Barrio was charged with battering his wife during an assault in Newberry, a small town west of Gainesville.

A police report on the May 10th incident says Barrio was enraged that his wife was looking for numbers on his cell phone during an argument over possible infidelity in their marriage. The police report says Barrio "grabbed (his wife) by her shoulders and threw her to the ground." The report says the officer carried his wife over his shoulder and "threw her" into the back seat of his GMC truck. When the wife ran from the truck back into the house, the police report says Barrio again "picked her up over his shoulder and threw her" into his vehicle.

The report says the woman's screaming drew the attention of neighbors who witnessed Barrio "slinging and shoving" his wife into the car and "holding her inside the vehicle as he was driving away" with their children in the back seat. When police stopped the car, they found the wife crying hysterically, with "noticeable red marks" on her body.

Golden Beach Mayor Glenn Singer issued the following statement: "The town of Golden Beach affords all of its employees the right to due process. Given the verdicts reached in this case, the town has relieved Lieutenant Barrio of all duties, effective immediately."

1 down guess whose next???
Anybody hear those crickets SINGING

04-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Well....well.....well. Things have been pretty quiet on here from the dark side since the last slap in the face the Administration of GBPD took with the recent conviction of Mr. Roberto Barrio on three felony charges, despite the fact that Chief Skinner assured the public on national television that the decsion to allow Barrio to continue working as a police officer was based on the fact that his arrest "was not for some serious crime". Such a shame that things are not going your way. We tried to warn you, but you would not listen. So now it is your time to shine boys. I wonder who will wind up looking better on television? The camera really put some pounds on Mr. Barrio in his most recent appearance. My bet is that the Captain will looking dashing.

Cheers!!!!

04-14-2010, 02:30 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FmvVm1RxDX4/S7-vr1F28-I/AAAAAAAAJNo/rHIVs1KCkZI/s1600/Golden+Beach+City+Manager+9.jpg

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

04-14-2010, 02:50 AM
Who's next????

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.2/Command%20Staff%20Pictures%20013b.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.5/clip_image002.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.4/clip_image03.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.1/Command%20Staff%20Pictures%20011.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/pages/GoldenBeachFL_Government/01301B07-000F8513.0/clip_image002.jpg

Now taking bets.............

04-14-2010, 02:52 AM
Can you hear those crickets joe, it sounds like an orchestra ! One more thing,

Merry Christmas Tammy !

04-14-2010, 03:22 AM

Hello there Glenn, how can you make such a statement ? Where is the due process for the officer the town had on administrative leave for 8 months ? How come that officer was not given the same opportunity as Barrio to work ? Barrio did get arrested and was permitted to keep working. The officer that was on administrative leave was never charged. Where is the due process there ? :oops:

04-14-2010, 10:02 PM

Hello there Glenn, how can you make such a statement ? Where is the due process for the officer the town had on administrative leave for 8 months ? How come that officer was not given the same opportunity as Barrio to work ? Barrio did get arrested and was permitted to keep working. The officer that was on administrative leave was never charged. Where is the due process there ? :oops:

It's all about who you know in Golden Beach..........

04-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Who's next????

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.2/Command%20Staff%20Pictures%20013b.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.5/clip_image002.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.4/clip_image03.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/Pages/GoldenBeachFL_Police/02396124-000F8513.1/Command%20Staff%20Pictures%20011.jpg

http://www.goldenbeach.us/pages/GoldenBeachFL_Government/01301B07-000F8513.0/clip_image002.jpg

Now taking bets.............

Uhh...oh.......http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared007.gif

04-16-2010, 03:36 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared007.gif

04-16-2010, 04:57 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared007.gif

Make it easy and fair. All at the same time. :D :D :D

04-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Barrio,

:idea: You should of taken the plea and surrendered your ticket. Now you get to spend time with your new girl bubba. That's what you get for been an a$$hole and a dumba$$ ! I'm a firm believer of " What goes around comes around ". Been evil never pays ! One more thing, your buddy joseph was the one that opened his big fat mouth about your arrest and it spread like wild fire. :oops: It's a good thing you guys are buddies ! The truth is that the real person paying the price for your actions are your kids.

04-21-2010, 12:17 AM
I heard today that FDLE and the SAO (Public Corruption Unit) are investigating the TM and Chief for keeping the LT on active duty.

06-24-2010, 01:15 AM
Hey Tammy you [modified to meet Terms of Use guidelines MOD 626], Rob won!

06-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Did he really??????? What are the details?????? When is he coming back????? Awesome!

06-27-2010, 08:12 PM
update requested!

07-07-2010, 09:59 AM
update requested!

Get a Life!

07-08-2010, 02:54 AM
The Judge dismissed the misdemeanor and withheld adjudication on the felony. He was sentenced to 4 years probation. Sounds like he got off pretty easy. I'm fairly sure he will lose his certification though.

07-29-2010, 04:37 AM
The Judge dismissed the misdemeanor and withheld adjudication on the felony. He was sentenced to 4 years probation. Sounds like he got off pretty easy. I'm fairly sure he will lose his certification though.

Even if he doesn't lose it, what agency is going to hire him? He is a law suit looking for a place to happen. Right or wrong, he is a liability.

08-10-2010, 01:48 PM
That sucks...he needs at least 10 years as bubbas Biatch!!

08-26-2010, 04:33 AM
Tammy keeps getting hired and she's been a liability since her first day in law enforcement. She goes from department to department like a nomad trying to create havoc whenever she wears out her welcome. :devil:

08-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Tammy keeps getting hired and she's been a liability since her first day in law enforcement. She goes from department to department like a nomad trying to create havoc whenever she wears out her welcome. :devil:

Hey kick it

How about facing reality. Sleeping well. eating well, dreaming of the men your wife is going to be sleeping with when you join Bubba
Good Riddens loosers

08-26-2010, 06:15 PM

Sounds like someone or perhaps a small select group may be a little nervous about something. I wonder what that might be? Huummmmm.......

08-27-2010, 02:04 PM

So you want to talk about department to department. How many departments have you been too, and your cronies? The reasons you and the mafia have left those departments? It was under unfavorable reasons now hasn't it? And now, the havoc you and the mafia have brought upon this department. Yours is coming. It sure is worth the wait and fun to watch. :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-27-2010, 05:52 PM
[quote="kick it":2790gm2l]Tammy keeps getting hired and she's been a liability since her first day in law enforcement. She goes from department to department like a nomad trying to create havoc whenever she wears out her welcome. :devil:

Sounds like someone or perhaps a small select group may be a little nervous about something. I wonder what that might be? Huummmmm.......[/quote:2790gm2l]

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK :devil:

08-29-2010, 12:59 AM
[quote="kick it":1vdlc5we]Tammy keeps getting hired and she's been a liability since her first day in law enforcement. She goes from department to department like a nomad trying to create havoc whenever she wears out her welcome. :devil:

Sounds like someone or perhaps a small select group may be a little nervous about something. I wonder what that might be? Huummmmm.......

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK :devil:[/quote:1vdlc5we]

Well lets see, who in NERVOUS ! Hmmmmmmmm..... :oops: who has a big appointment next week? Tammy looks like you have walked another one to thier own demise, hope you and Miles are happy you did this....Next time you sit accross the table from each other, count how many of your Musketeers have jobs...click, click, click BOOM! :evil: :snicker: :snicker:

08-29-2010, 10:00 PM
[quote="suck it up":27954eyj][quote="kick it":27954eyj]Tammy keeps getting hired and she's been a liability since her first day in law enforcement. She goes from department to department like a nomad trying to create havoc whenever she wears out her welcome. :devil:

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK :devil:[/quote:27954eyj]

Well lets see, who in NERVOUS ! Hmmmmmmmm..... :oops: who has a big appointment next week? Tammy looks like you have walked another one to thier own demise, hope you and Miles are happy you did this....Next time you sit accross the table from each other, count how many of your Musketeers have jobs...click, click, click BOOM! :evil: :snicker: :snicker:[/quote:27954eyj]

The only difference is that all of those who were wrongly terminated will be paid and go on with their lives just fine and when you scumbags go to jail, party's over for you all. Go right ahead and make all of the remarks and comments you like, we will see who remains standing at the end of the fight......LOL............. :snicker: :snicker:

09-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Tammy and her cronies crack me up. First of all I don' t give a {edited to comply with terms of use - Mod 626} what happens to Golden Beach but I do have some dirt on that Tammy. I go way back. Does VIN office ring a bell. We will see who's laughing TJ Hooker. :evil:

09-09-2010, 01:15 AM
I see that you dont care what happends in Golden Beach that is why you are reading this site..."kick it" wow.... couldnt figure out who could be hiding behind this web site...bring your dirt on ...The only dirt you have is the dirt that covers your FILTHY CORRUPT MOUTH and the lies you create... Let me guess the Golden Beach Mafia? ....by the way love photos
LMFAO

12-06-2011, 05:13 AM
I see that you dont care what happends in Golden Beach that is why you are reading this site..."kick it" wow.... couldnt figure out who could be hiding behind this web site...bring your dirt on ...The only dirt you have is the dirt that covers your FILTHY CORRUPT MOUTH and the lies you create... Let me guess the Golden Beach Mafia? ....by the way love photos
LMFAO

Yea right... :devil:

02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FmvVm1RxDX4/S7-vr1F28-I/AAAAAAAAJNo/rHIVs1KCkZI/s1600/Golden+Beach+City+Manager+9.jpg

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

08-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Guity as Charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: ETHICAL OFFICERS :snicker: :snicker :snicker: