PDA

View Full Version : 4 -10

04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
HOW SWEET WOULD IT BE IF EVERY DISTRICT GOES FOUR TEN...

04-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Don't you dare start that shit again rookie. We will loose a ton of money in court ot. That is the only ot that some of us can get. You can take that 4-10 bs and stick it. I don't know how much you are interested in giving 100% but I'm giving a whole lot less nowadays thanks to all this budget cuts and benefits we are loosing.

04-07-2010, 01:06 PM
four ten is the way to go extra time for 59's or family....

04-07-2010, 06:12 PM
More time with family I agree. However do not plan your finances around 59's they will not be around forever. You have Sgt's and Lt's grabbing them from road guys. Not to mention unless you have 3 years on your court ot rate is better than your little 59's I rather collect an easy 180 for five minutes of work than sit on my ass trying to stay wake for 5 or 6 hours staring at a parking lot when I could be at home with my family. And remember this FHP and Sweetwater are grabbing up all the 59's involving bell south on construction jobs. Why? Because they show up. A lot of vendors like publix refuse to use the county due to guys and gals canceling their 59 to work an eei back when we had them. FHP and Sweetwater are taking all your 59's. So back to the original argument court ot must be protected.

04-08-2010, 12:09 PM
ask the FTO's, the 1600 and the 3600 unit have they lost any court OT?
you guys just afraid of something new.

04-08-2010, 09:35 PM
No rookie I've done my time with 4-10's on specialized units. I make more 8 hr bangers every day with 5-8's than I could with 4-10's and still recuperate before court. You just don't know. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side until you have to pull weeds and cut the grass and find gofers.

04-24-2010, 01:04 PM
More time with family I agree. However do not plan your finances around 59's they will not be around forever. You have Sgt's and Lt's grabbing them from road guys. Not to mention unless you have 3 years on your court ot rate is better than your little 59's I rather collect an easy 180 for five minutes of work than sit on my ass trying to stay wake for 5 or 6 hours staring at a parking lot when I could be at home with my family. And remember this FHP and Sweetwater are grabbing up all the 59's involving bell south on construction jobs. Why? Because they show up. A lot of vendors like publix refuse to use the county due to guys and gals canceling their 59 to work an eei back when we had them. FHP and Sweetwater are taking all your 59's. So back to the original argument court ot must be protected.

4-10 means more court time if your a working cop and not retired on active duty. only 4 days to cut your O T by going on duty while in court. You get monday/tuesday/wed. off, all court on those days is O T. Also you get lucky and get a steady 59 one day a week, you still have 2 days off for family. Also, you can over lap shift to put out more units during peak times of call for service.

06-29-2010, 09:00 PM
What is OT/ seems to have disappeared these days.

06-30-2010, 07:55 PM
come october there are going to be so many cuts the 4-10 will be impossible

08-06-2010, 08:24 AM
We need 4-10!!!Trust me it's great, Hopefully somebody with some power is reading this............