PDA

View Full Version : We need George back

03-30-2010, 12:11 AM
George and John, we miss you!! You were good people that cared.

04-08-2010, 12:22 AM
It is pretty clear by now that Rivera hired the wrong person for the rank and file as Creek. Why did the city hire a chief if Rivera is running the place and calling the shots. I bet the real good applicants are glad that they were not hired now. Maybe thats why he did not hire a real cop or a chief that knows about police work with this one never being a road toad in the last two decades and even then it was no where near FL and his skills show. FDLE is not where chiefs are made, it's where average cops go to work because they cant do the real job out here on the streets of South FLA.

04-08-2010, 10:35 AM
You are so right!!! George was a cops cop who walked the walk and talk the the talk, that's what made him understand. This guy is out there.

04-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I disagree, George did have a good background in police work and treated people with respect. But he was retired on duty. Changes needed to be made in management. The mistake Mann is making is no changes in upper management, and he is adding management. I think road patrol is the last thing on his list. He does know PR and if you are in CIU you will do good. If you are road you are in last place! I will say the moral on the road is much lower then it was when Raggio was chief!

04-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Mann, the PR Chief, not the Officers Chief!!!.

04-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Thank- you for not talking about me.

04-09-2010, 11:58 PM
why does Mann only have two stars?

04-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Where is the money comming from??????????? (They want our rasies) HOW ABOUT all the new LtS and the range that is usless for rifle qualifactions.

04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
While your at it take Derek Thivener back from us at New Port Richey P.D. , we will chip in and pay you for it. lol........