PDA

View Full Version : Palmetto dweller in the news

03-27-2010, 01:01 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/news/former-federal-prosecutor-re-files-lawsuit-against-oneill-holder/1083093

Ericjon
03-30-2010, 12:25 AM
This is a perfect fit for your skills, Mark Flint.

Traffic cases are where FDLE agents at your skill level are qualified to work. Can't you put EAB on this case? Eat a Big 'Un.

Or should FDLE EI take another look at your involvement with certain witnesses?

You'll be hearing more about this as my book takes shape. You are already chapters 7 and 8.

Firehorses answer bells. Fire houses sit there. I'm moving and motivated by your insults to my wife. They won't be forgotten, dirtbag.

03-30-2010, 02:26 AM
You're moving?!?! maybe going into the Witness Protection Program? good move, I think your mobby friends were gonna take you deep sea fishing soon anyway. Get to a plastic surgeon to change your looks, maybe remove the big L on your forehead.

Ericjon
03-30-2010, 02:50 AM
All you know about the mob is what you read in the Chicago papers, you fraud. Never made an OC arrest in your whole wasted career. Now living off a Florida LE pension for a bunch of cases which won't withstand review when the new US Attorney starts looking at them....which I hope he will.

Hope you made some sound investments. Stuff in the Chesapeake Basin, you know. You'll need the buffer. That FDLE pension may do an el-foldo. There are rules about 6(e) violations.

03-30-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm moving.

REALITY CHECK. Don’t go, your comments will be missed. Can you say where you’re headed? Hoping palm trees and calm seas are in your future. At least don’t leave Florida, for crying out loud! How could you do this?

03-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Traffic cases are where FDLE agents at your skill level are qualified to work. Can't you put EAB on this case? Eat a Big 'Un.
You'll be hearing more about this as my book takes shape. You are already chapters 7 and 8.
Firehorses answer bells. Fire houses sit there. I'm moving and motivated by your insults to my wife. They won't be forgotten, dirtbag.

You‘re deliberately fabricating evidence by attributing offensive words to Mark. You already know with absolute certainty he didn’t buy into your online baiting by insulting your wife. You also know with certainty who did.

08-06-2010, 07:22 PM

:roll: That's the real muckraker, the same guy PPD nailed for leaving the scene. He's also the "E" in W.E.B. Affiliates who have been stalking Del Fuoco. Can u guess who W & B are?

08-06-2010, 08:25 PM
WOW what a headline for PPD, Man charged with leaving the scene of a no damage wreck, oh sorry the ticket showed $100.00. What is a hundred dollars damage to a Chev suburban anyway, the dust cleared off. Maybe the new headline can read New Chief arrests own son, word from probation office is there is a 59 on little Ricks son. Good parenting job and oh yea hey Rex, watch your 6.

08-21-2010, 05:21 PM

:roll: That's the real muckraker, the same guy PPD nailed for leaving the scene. He's also the "E" in W.E.B. Affiliates who have been stalking Del Fuoco. Can u guess who W & B are?

Oh gawd, get a life del quack-nut. No one is "stalking" you. You've become irrelevent and don't like the fact you can't drum up any attention - even negative. Loser.