PDA

View Full Version : Warning

03-24-2010, 10:35 PM
The sheriff has made statements that he intends to determine the identities of those who have made disparaging remarks about him in this forum. Let this be a warning that others in the past have suffered the consequences for not showing their support for him after he has done everything for them. He will find out who the person or persons are making these remarks against him and his administration and it is certain they will not like the outcome.

So whoever you are stop it. It sucks seing a senior citizen act like a gawddamned baby!! :snicker:

03-24-2010, 11:15 PM
There have been other sheriff's who have tried and failed. This particular site has been court tested by a whole lot more competent people than what exists here. Oh judge, he said something that hurt my feelings. Get a life and oh by the way how about saying something to the deputies about what your doing about the budget. It would be funny if he really went to court and everything about the administration was found to be true. The first question would be how many times have you visited the district offices in the past four years? None? No the election was last year so once in four years. What a joke.

03-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Hey Hall, you liar--kiss my a$$. You are a liar and you can kiss my a$$--so I have said nothing that is not true. Come get me, bring that POS #2 with you.

03-25-2010, 07:35 PM
Those lying power hungry mother fking politicians need to get ousted. There needs to be term limits to all elected officials to include his majesty Wendell Hall.

03-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Sheriff Wendell Hall's idea for a new uniform for men

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/108539.jpg

For females

http://n1.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/252000/41678_random133_edited.jpg

03-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Wendell is out for Wendell, and the man has some serious issues. Do not expect him to do anything that may cost him a single vote and that will include increasing your department's revenue. If he did seek a tax increase, a penny sales tax or an MSTU it will cost him votes that he wants to secure that 4th term. Here is my advise: come to work here, we still have openings. It sucks here like everyone else and our sheriff is an idiot but we have the funding and will continue due to the fact we have a staff that looks for additional means of keeping the doors open.

04-25-2010, 08:37 PM
You mean to tell me the old man's gonna pursue ppl who are talking about him? Darn, looks like we'll have to hire a lot more peeps to help an investigation of that magnitude! His "good buddies" down at the commissioners' office will be some of the first ones rounded up! Then there's the former husband of a women he was reportedly nailing. Then there's the ex-husband of his #5 wife to whom he's currently married and for whom someone told me he manipulated civil service rules to hire at one point. Then there's the investigator who's...

My, my. I better shut my pie hole! ROTF!!! Looks liked we'd have better things to look into. Like CRIME. Heelllloooo!!!

04-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Capt. Jim S. used to brag about how they were going to get a forensic program to track down all the folks that talked trash about Otis. I wouldn't put anything past the paranoid bunch.

04-27-2010, 05:16 AM
It's a dad burn shame they'd spend time tracking down people who have a right to freely speak when they should instead be focusing on crime. What a waste. At least Spencer seemed to straighten up once he got married. Can't say that for some!

04-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Wendell has much more serious issues surfacing that he needs to worry about than what you silly morons post on this site.

04-28-2010, 10:16 PM
There is a lot of difference between talking trash and telling the truth. If those that have told the truth, who cares what Hall or his brownosers say. Threatening us about Capt S. investigating really scares me. WOOOOOOOO. I am shaking in my boots now. Just remember to tell the truth (maybe throw in a little sarcasm) and get on with the posting.

04-29-2010, 01:48 PM
No threat about what Spencer said. Just the fact's Ma'am! 8)
Otis got by election before last because Ivan hit right after the primary or he would have been out on his ass. People in the S. end were pissed that he didn't show up except to do a fly by on the stolen er illegally borrowed jet ranger. He was too worried about his boat, the one his daughter caught him doinking his to be wife on having sunk. That and getting in a fight with KM over his affair.
Unless Otis really steps on his Johnson he'll slide back in for another glorious four years because a lot of people still don't get it and he's photogenic.
Maybe someone with better hair will run, that seems the only hope?

04-29-2010, 06:00 PM
What is the point of trashing the sheriff in this forum? No matter what anyone says, fact or fiction, it doesnt mean a gawd derned thing. Are the posts true? Maybe, but nothing will ever get accomlished as long as the lid is shut, and furthermore, everything being said about the boat, and the boinking and the whatever happend before the 2004 election and nothing was said then. WH was boinking his future wife, who was hired at the SO, who also handled the agency phones. Was anything said about KM and MH making bacon then? No but the relevance is moot now. Those two have a child together and are getting married. Yes there were the rumors of 'pillow talk' that MH was going back to tell KM, but how long can we carry a grudge? Not brought up before the 2004 election, or the 2008 election. Was anything brought up about certain election promises such as removing/demoting/relocating certain higher ups (SC, WS, JF)? No he promoted them. Again, moot point. It was never brought then, so even if you brought it now, who cares? Its time to move on, nothign is going to happen. He will be reelected and it will be business as usual, even if he did things we dont agree with. Why? it was never brought up to begin with except on this forum.

04-30-2010, 03:29 PM
What is the point of trashing the sheriff in this forum? No matter what anyone says, fact or fiction, it doesnt mean a gawd derned thing. Are the posts true? Maybe, but nothing will ever get accomlished as long as the lid is shut, and furthermore, everything being said about the boat, and the boinking and the whatever happend before the 2004 election and nothing was said then. WH was boinking his future wife, who was hired at the SO, who also handled the agency phones. Was anything said about KM and MH making bacon then? No but the relevance is moot now. Those two have a child together and are getting married. Yes there were the rumors of 'pillow talk' that MH was going back to tell KM, but how long can we carry a grudge? Not brought up before the 2004 election, or the 2008 election. Was anything brought up about certain election promises such as removing/demoting/relocating certain higher ups (SC, WS, JF)? No he promoted them. Again, moot point. It was never brought then, so even if you brought it now, who cares? Its time to move on, nothign is going to happen. He will be reelected and it will be business as usual, even if he did things we dont agree with. Why? it was never brought up to begin with except on this forum.

Move on

04-30-2010, 03:31 PM
holy crap, is every decision made at his agency reqired to have your stinkin' seal of approval? Could it possibly be that sometimes, guest, just sometimes that the people who run this agency know what the heck they are doing? Or is this just another opportunity for some pissant to anonymously vent his petty little complaints? I am so sick and tired of people who constantly run everyone else down.

So, guest, I will close my little rant with this advice: shut your pie hole.

04-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Let me get this straight, if the sheriff is bonking a employee and someone on this site points it out they are running someone down? I do believe you have your head up your a$$ to think that if on duty they said something there would not be consequences? The admin defenders are out in force on a stupid blog with even stupider postings.

05-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Any word on the discrimination lawsuit??? :devil: :lol: :evil:

05-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Hello,

I am Otis.

05-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Mr. Otis that is probably the most insanely, idiotic thing that we have ever seen on this website. Not once, did I ever see any part of your banter amounting to anything that could be considered a rational thought. The people of this audience are now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. How do you pass the drug test dude? You have to be on something. Jerry Brown stands a better chance of winning the next sheriff election, FOOL.
This has got to be the stupidest thread I have EVER saw on this site. I for one am glad that the author of this is NOT in my district or on my shift for that matter.I apologize to our citizens for the SO having people employed like this.

05-13-2010, 12:58 PM
So, Mr Otis, I will close my little rant with this advice: shut your pie hole.

05-13-2010, 09:57 PM
The sheriff is busy making more messes, like a gassy fart-making dog that eats greasy food and never bothered to be house broken.

12-21-2010, 10:52 AM
I called the sheriff and ripped the nastiest, sloppiest wet egg fart of my life. Fortunately it was the district lt's phone who called in sick that day. Between the boiled eggs and Budweisers it left an odor.