PDA

View Full Version : What the old man don't know won't hurt him

03-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Good morning ladies and gentleman.I guess what the old man don't know what hurt him.
Any news on the new color of the patrol cars?Where are you guys hiding all them gallons of paint?Did Pete shred the invoices like the holsters?
Did you guys trespass Mr.Eck from the property this week.I have not seen him in the Chief's office lately,but then again who is the Chief lately? Boy the rats sure do get nervous when you let the cat out of the bag.
By the way Chief,did you get my memo lately.I haven't heard anything back from you.
City of Port Richey's logo is the Little City By The River.The New Port Richey logo here is get any unapproved school that you want cause we keep the old man out of the loop.Well tell them chiefee the buck stops here.The new City Manager has the best saying which is " I will spend the city's money like its my own ". I love this guy already, he needs to come over here and teach you guys some lessons.Money is tight and we are sending people to unneeded schools.
I have to go for now.Sorry for the misspelling.My jack on ice is melting and it was a long night.God bless. :arrow: :arrow: Elvis has left the building.

03-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Good morning ladies and gentleman.I guess what the old man don't know what hurt him.
Any news on the new color of the patrol cars?Where are you guys hiding all them gallons of paint?Did Pete shred the invoices like the holsters?
Did you guys trespass Mr.Eck from the property this week.I have not seen him in the Chief's office lately,but then again who is the Chief lately? Boy the rats sure do get nervous when you let the cat out of the bag.
By the way Chief,did you get my memo lately.I haven't heard anything back from you.
City of Port Richey's logo is the Little City By The River.The New Port Richey logo here is get any unapproved school that you want cause we keep the old man out of the loop.Well tell them chiefee the buck stops here.The new City Manager has the best saying which is " I will spend the city's money like its my own ". I love this guy already, he needs to come over here and teach you guys some lessons.Money is tight and we are sending people to unneeded schools.
I have to go for now.Sorry for the misspelling.My jack on ice is melting and it was a long night.God bless. :arrow: :arrow: Elvis has left the building.

Hopefully you had consumed about 20 jack's on ice when you pecked out that little masterpiece. If not....well.....

03-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Wow! I made leoaffairs.
Thanks for your concern but as you know Chasco has been going on so I have been down there with my students like we are each year. I haven't been trespassed I'll be back in next week.
If you want check with Lt,Sgt,Cpl they have my number that way when I fall into your concerns you can just give me a call and I can let you know what's going. I'd post my number, but since this is a forum open to the public, I won't. Better yet, when you see me ask me for it, I'll give it to you that way we are on the same page.I guess this is the new age and people like to hide behind the computer keys.
Be Safe!

03-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Mr.Eck, After reading your post, I believe some clarification is necessary. It would appear you feel the previous author made a personal attack on you, and although I am not the creator of the "Literary Masterpiece" I would like to impose my interpetation upon you. This was in no way meant to be a personal attack on you, or the Chief, rather an observation of the lack of respect being exhibited by a few in regard to circumventing his authority. The man literally gave his heart and sole to this city, and agency, for many years, just to be mocked in the hallways, and behind closed doors. The root of the problem lies at the feet of those who empower dispicable behavior, through favoritism, and reward, while causing disection of the very fabric that bonds us together. How are we to be a great agency, when we're divided into sepratist groups. Is that the fundamentals of team work ? With all due respect, the Chief has made some suspect decisions in the way of recent promotions. Just because an individual tests well, doesn't make him a good leader. This has become more apparent with every passing day. I fear that the damage may be irreversable, and the future of this agency is problematical. Please Chief, build us an Ark, because the water is rising.

03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Sorry!
After reading it again this AM I agree it was not an attack on me.
I don't really understand this web site, all Depts. have problems but to voice it in public forum for the world to see is sad.To see how the officer's back stab eachother is also sad.I guess I am old school, there have been alot of officers I have worked with that I really didn't get along with but we got the job done and we faced eachother with the problems face to face, if that didn't work then we brought it to the wood line or the matts with out rank and when it was over it was over and we shook hands and drank a beer.
I think NPRPD has a good Dept. I work with kids that think they want to be cops and your Dept. and officers have helped out a great deal with letting them see what it is all about and thats not easy. I'm not sure I would want kids riding with me but you guys let them do it and I thank you all for that,but sometimes these kids act older than you guys.
It's not easy being in a small Dept.,Hard to move up in rank,move to special units etc. but I've seen alot that are great because the officers band together and make it work.
Again I'm sorry for misreading yellow dogs post and I thank the Devil Dog for bringing it to my attention.
May you all be safe!! and get along..p.s I won't be on this site again..

03-27-2010, 05:32 PM
THIS SHIT IS STUPID

04-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Don't know if there are any employment opportunities for a certified police officer who is soon to retire........but does NOT want to stop working????