PDA

View Full Version : Concerned Citizen

03-22-2010, 12:46 AM
who drives cruiser number 704?

03-22-2010, 11:15 AM
since no one will answer who this officer is, whomever he is, he cut me off yesterday right in front of walmart

03-22-2010, 11:36 AM
I hope he didnt delay you so long that you missed out on the sale of Tide laundry detergent and Snuggie blankets. Your shopping spree is really really important so the injured people he was in a hurry to go and rescue should have just sucked it up so you could buy a 50 cent piece of pizza.
I guess the whooooole world just has to stop and get out of your way so you can go buy cheap products made in China from WalMart!

03-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Your sarcastic tone is not appreciated. This officer was not on a way to a call, he just cut me off for no reason and just because you're an officer doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules of the road smart a$$

03-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Just for the fact that you have to come on a public board and ask who drives vehicle 704 because you don't know, makes me wonder how you know for sure he wasn't on a call. Unless you called and made a formal complaint, you wouldn't have that information, now would you? No you just want to take a cheap shot at a ZPD Officer on here. How about you come into the Dept. and talk with a Supervisor about you getting "cutoff" which obviously didn't result in anything but hurt feeling for you. Or how about the next time you see vehicle 704, you stop and request to talk with them about their driving abilities. They are a good and fair Officer and would be open to hear about how this ruined you day enought for you wanting to come on this site and try and let everyone know who he is and what he allegedly did. That didn't seem to work out for you. Get the facts, the right way, then you might have something worthwhile to write about.

03-22-2010, 02:20 PM
How sweet of you to stick up for one of your "brothers". That's right, there's no way your "brother" could be in the wrong for anything - take a look at your Captain and your prior Chief - how I wish the sheriff's department would take over this department, your crap that keeps going on in this department gets very tiresome to its citizens.

So again, why don't you just answer my question like a good police officer?

03-22-2010, 02:29 PM
well take a look at your president....aint nothing perfect in america but its the best we got.
I love Zephyrhills, the quiet beauty and serenity draws me back no matter where I go.
I actually look forward to the ongoing soap opera drama that you manage to keep dredging up.
IMO... you are no concerned citizen, if you were you would be running for mayor or council member, volunteering to ride along programs with ZPD, start a neighbor hood crime watch.
become involved instead of concerned.no... its more entertaining to write under a
username where you can spew your brand of justice with no thought of responsibility.

03-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Your post was so touching, I'm so happy you're happy. But back to my original question, who is the driver of cruiser 704? This officer cut me off for no reason, there was no call he was going to because I watched him, he just decided to jump in front of me and luckily no one was behind me or they would have possibly slammed into the back of my car. I don't think the officer actually knew I was there in that lane, but you would have to LOOK to make sure and he didn't. He didn't hit his lights or increase his speed so I doubt he was on to a call.

03-22-2010, 04:13 PM
well take a look at your president....aint nothing perfect in america but its the best we got.
I love Zephyrhills, the quiet beauty and serenity draws me back no matter where I go.
I actually look forward to the ongoing soap opera drama that you manage to keep dredging up.
IMO... you are no concerned citizen, if you were you would be running for mayor or council member, volunteering to ride along programs with ZPD, start a neighbor hood crime watch.
become involved instead of concerned.no... its more entertaining to write under a
username where you can spew your brand of justice with no thought of responsibility.

Your username should be loser loser because that's what you are. Right 373????

03-22-2010, 09:12 PM
The officer who drives car 704 is Officer Haywood Jablome.

03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
The officer who drives car 704 is Officer Haywood Jablome.

You think you're funny smarta&&...

Not on a bet, not even if you were the last man on this earth and it was either do that or choose death. I would gladly choose death before I ever did that.

03-22-2010, 09:44 PM
THE GUY NAMES WHO DRIVES 704 IS jeffrey d. mcdougal

03-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Another smarta$$ just what the department needs. Like you don't have enough already in the department.

03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Ok why don't you be a man and go to the PD and ask? Case closed scardie cat.

03-22-2010, 10:09 PM
If you don't like my stupid answer of "haywood jablome" then don't ask a stupid question. Stupid question deserves a stupid answer.

03-22-2010, 11:39 PM
You're not going to get them to name the person. You have to go to the PD.

03-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Maybe youd feel better if you walked up to the officer next time you seen him around town. Maybe you slap his face and spit in his mouth. Maybe you stop by the E.R. before you get to the jail.

Or maybe you just realize cops dont put on their lights and sirens and speed off on a mad dash for every call they get.

Youre welcome for the protection you receive (for free since you dont pay property taxes on your rental trailer).

03-23-2010, 01:03 AM
You think you're funny, I don't live in a trailor but you must since your a police officer and we all know what you make a year. You can barely afford the trailor you live in.

03-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Ok why don't you be a man and go to the PD and ask? Case closed scardie cat.

What are we like two years old and calling people names????

03-23-2010, 01:06 AM
You're not going to get them to name the person. You have to go to the PD.

I know, it just goes to show that they will protect one another even when one of their "brothers" is in the wrong. It's sad to think that these people are cops and they are as crooked as they come.

03-23-2010, 01:22 AM
You think you're funny, I don't live in a trailor but you must since your a police officer and we all know what you make a year. You can barely afford the trailor you live in.
It's spelled trailer not trailor. Now close the door to your trailer and finish watching Jerry Springer.

03-23-2010, 01:26 AM
I'm sorry I missed that episode maybe you could fill me in since you seem to tape them all.

03-23-2010, 01:34 AM
Honestly, what are you guys trying to hide by not answering the posters question about cruiser 704? If you are so sure that this officer was not in the wrong, then why don't you answer who this cruiser belongs to? Or lare you like the rest of your department trying to cover up for one another?

03-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Because you are a dumbass as demonstrated by

1. Asking a stupid question

2. Asking a stupid question on this site

3. Asking a stupid question more than once

why don't you go visit a physic and have them tell you as they peer into their crystal ball.

03-23-2010, 11:16 AM

why don't you go visit a physic and have them tell you as they peer into their crystal ball.

So it's true, ZPD only hires low class, trashy people as your post so nicely demonstrates.

03-23-2010, 01:16 PM
[quote="Guest"][quote="Miss"]Because you are a dumbass as demonstrated by

So it's true, ZPD only hires low class, trashy people as your post so nicely demonstrates.

It's not fair to lump everyone into the trash heap. Besides you don't know who posted that.
It could have been a citizen.

03-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Read through the other posts from officers and it kind of proves my point.

03-23-2010, 01:25 PM

It's not fair to lump everyone into the trash heap. Besides you don't know who posted that.
It could have been a citizen.

Also, if your an officer of this department, then why don't you answer my question?

03-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm a citizen and they are not going to give you a name.

03-23-2010, 01:36 PM
And why do you think that is?

03-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Because the proper thing to do would be to call the PD. It's a public board anyone could give you a name. Besides wouldn't the smart thing to do would be to get a record of it. I wouldn't want my name on this for every lunatic to come hunt me down.

03-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Honestly, what are you guys trying to hide by not answering the posters question about cruiser 704? If you are so sure that this officer was not in the wrong, then why don't you answer who this cruiser belongs to? Or lare you like the rest of your department trying to cover up for one another?

If you are honestly concerned as you say then why don't you drive to 6118 8th street, walk in the door and ask to see a shift supervisor. Voice your concerns and they will take it from there. They will identify who was driving the vehicle and investigate and inquire with them. That is the way Law Enforcement Agencies handle citizen complaints like it or not. This LEO website is not for the purpose of handing up names and information about whomever. What would you have done before the LEO Affairs days? No one is trying to cover up anything. You want to know then man up and walk in and ask. Do it the right way andyou will receive cooperation......

03-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Let's just say I don't trust your current administration as far as I can throw them with everything that keeps going around in your department. I will call your department and request who the officer is that drives that particular cruiser, but I will not give my name and I will send a letter to your Chief again not giving my name in fear that there will be retailation on your officer's part. Again, I don't trust this department and from what I've seen I have very valid reasons to not trust it or its officers.

As far as the poster who said they didn't want to give his name as an officer, it's on your shirt, it's on your citations that you write, it's not like no one can ever find out who you are. So that makes no sense to me. If I could have gotren a closer look and saw the name on this officer's shirt, I wouldn't have come to this board. I came to this board wanting to know who drove this particular cruiser and I explained my reasons for wanting this information. By not giving this information, which is just a name, it shows me that the officers of this department will protect one another even when one of them is in the wrong -- such a department we have here

03-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Let's just say I don't trust your current administration as far as I can throw them with everything that keeps going around in your department. I will call your department and request who the officer is that drives that particular cruiser, but I will not give my name and I will send a letter to your Chief again not giving my name in fear that there will be retailation on your officer's part. Again, I don't trust this department and from what I've seen I have very valid reasons to not trust it or its officers.

As far as the poster who said they didn't want to give his name as an officer, it's on your shirt, it's on your citations that you write, it's not like no one can ever find out who you are. So that makes no sense to me. If I could have gotren a closer look and saw the name on this officer's shirt, I wouldn't have come to this board. I came to this board wanting to know who drove this particular cruiser and I explained my reasons for wanting this information. By not giving this information, which is just a name, it shows me that the officers of this department will protect one another even when one of them is in the wrong -- such a department we have here

We are not protecting anyone. Stop trying to stir things up. If you would like to file a complaint and come to the police department and file one the correct way. We do not protect each other from 'allegations.' If you do not want to give your name to the person who may be following up on this "alleged" civil traffic infraction, then you might as well just keep complaining on here. If you don't give your name there is no "victim" therefore nothing will be done.

Officer Peter Gosinya

03-23-2010, 05:25 PM
A little testy there Officer Peter aren't we? You must be new to the department as I don't recall your name. Give it time, you'll learn how that department is ran.

03-23-2010, 05:34 PM
A little testy there Officer Peter aren't we? You must be new to the department as I don't recall your name. Give it time, you'll learn how that department is ran.

Officer Gosinya is not testy, he is telling you the correct way to file a complaint. If you do not like the correct way to handle this alleged complaint, maybe you should just get over it. Even if you go to the department and file this alleged complaint properly, nothing is going to happen because it was an alleged traffic infraction that did not happen in an officer's presence.

Officer Mike Hunt

03-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Alright, we have eliminated Officer Peter and now Officer Mike, how about you just state who drives cruiser number 704 and lets get on with it? You guys are acting like this is some high security issue when all that is being requested is the name of the officer who drives cruiser number 704. Honestly guys, what are you hiding?

03-23-2010, 05:43 PM
Alright, we have eliminated Officer Peter and now Officer Mike, how about you just state who drives cruiser number 704 and lets get on with it? You guys are acting like this is some high security issue when all that is being requested is the name of the officer who drives cruiser number 704. Honestly guys, what are you hiding?

I just wrote the officer who was driving vehicle 704 on the day in question, a citation for improper change of lane. I need your information so you can be subpoenad to show up in court as a witness to the alleged traffic infraction.
The person operating vehicle 704 on that day has already informed me that he is taking the citation to court. If you fail to provide that information I will have no choice but to dismiss the citation in court because I didn't witness the alleged infraction.

Officer Ben Dover

03-23-2010, 05:51 PM
You're so full of crap you can't even see through your own sh*t

03-23-2010, 05:59 PM

You're right about that I am full of shit. Just like 99% of the rest of the stuff on this website, including your complaint.

Go to the pd and file a complaint and stop trying to stir shit up.

Officer Peter Gosinya
Officer Mike Hunt
Officer Ben Dover

03-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Are you by chance related to 373??? He's full of a lot of sh**t I've been told

03-23-2010, 09:49 PM
You stupid azz inbreds dont get it that the original post was made by a cop who wants to be a pot stirrer. He knows a little too much about the PD and police jargon.

Sorry, friend, you failed to con me.

03-23-2010, 11:29 PM
[quote="you twits"]You stupid azz inbreds dont get it that the original post was made by a cop who wants to be a pot stirrer. He knows a little too much about the PD and police jargon.

So only cops know police jargon? :devil: Just because they said cruiser.

03-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Cruiser cop 704 must be well respected. I don't think I smell any rats. :snicker:

03-24-2010, 01:27 PM
You stupid azz inbreds dont get it that the original post was made by a cop who wants to be a pot stirrer. He knows a little too much about the PD and police jargon.

LOL LOL -- I'm not a cop, but I do work in a field that I have a lot of contact with officers and no, I'm not a security guard. My field requires a degree and not one that you can buy at those schools where you pay money for a degree.

03-24-2010, 08:23 PM
I am that officer[what was the number again?]I was driving miss daisey and she slapped me on the back of the head and caused me to run in front of you[was that the right infraction that I did to you?}
I hate when Miss daisy iss cross with me.I hate even more when she slapps me. But you know us occifers we have to take care of our citizensry.Will you try to not be too mad at me this time. I tell you when your house is robbed by some of the local renegables[is that a word]
You just call for car 7something or other and I will run right over to you . I will make sure to get my bullet from my trunk and load ole faithful up and zip right to you there.
If you get mugged or acosseted or some bad man jumps you just feel free to yell real loud for your local police. I will watch for you next time I am out.I do hope to see you and we can talk real pleasent.. man to man

03-24-2010, 08:28 PM
You're an idiot, but don't worry, they're always hiring at the mall for a mall cop.

03-24-2010, 08:38 PM
naw sir I am not a idiot and I have me a job already. I take care of other idiots.

03-24-2010, 08:44 PM
The question remains though, how long are you going to be able to hold onto that job?? Like I said before, you can always go work as a mall cop, I'm sure your "credentials" will fit that job to a T. It may even be a pay raise compared to what you are getting now.

03-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Will every man, woman or alternative who was driving car 704 please stand up and be counted.I know of at least 6 that were driving that car on the night in question.Come on all of you man up .If you all take the blame we can put this to rest.That car has about a million miles on it. Its the one everyone picks when they want to drive.Its a white car with blue details or is that the one with green details. Oh yes its the red one.

03-24-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm so proud you know your colors and would you please stop calling me a sir?

03-24-2010, 11:27 PM

I knew it but I was waiting for confirmation. This whole fake complaint was started by the love-sick crazy chick. I bet her former love interest that she is stalking was driving that car and she's just trying to get him in trouble because ol' Glen Close will NOT be ignored!

03-25-2010, 12:50 AM

You're right about that I am full of shizzat. Just like 99% of the rest of the stuff on this website, including your complaint.

Go to the pd and file a complaint and stop trying to stir shizzat up.

Officer Peter Gosinya
Officer Mike Hunt
Officer Ben Dover

The above post makes me smile.

Peter and Ben are great guys. I don't know that I have ever met Mike Hunt. Have you met Mike Hunt?

03-25-2010, 02:32 AM

I knew it but I was waiting for confirmation. This whole fake complaint was started by the love-sick crazy chick. I bet her former love interest that she is stalking was driving that car and she's just trying to get him in trouble because ol' Glen Close will NOT be ignored!

Who the hell are you talking about? I think you've been watching too much lifetime.

03-25-2010, 02:33 AM

You're right about that I am full of shizzat. Just like 99% of the rest of the stuff on this website, including your complaint.

Officer Peter Gosinya
Officer Mike Hunt
Officer Ben Dover

You must be on first name basis with Officer Ben Dover

Peter and Ben are great guys. I don't know that I have ever met Mike Hunt. Have you met Mike Hunt?

03-25-2010, 03:23 AM
Don't you guys have work to do? Run some traffic or something and stop bringing the department down with all of this crap.

03-25-2010, 06:35 AM

Officer Peter Gosinya
Officer Mike Hunt
Officer Ben Dover

You must be on first name basis with Officer Ben Dover

You know them they're partners Mike Hunt and ofc. Harry.Azz. LOL

03-25-2010, 12:11 PM

You might want to rethink posting comments about people like the one above especially if you are an officer with this department. You need to be careful because you are walking a thin line with regards to defamation of character. This would not be too difficult to prove who wrote this if this was written on a department issued laptop. All it would take is a subpoena issued to the department and since you have to log into a gateway to use these laptops issued by the department, the department has logs of everything you do on your department issued laptop. Take this as a fair warning and a heads up.

03-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Thank you for the heads up but I pay my own internet bill, use my own computer and do it on my own time.Go ahead try to get a court order, I still say its probably that crazy chick.

03-25-2010, 02:03 PM
You're as stupid as they come my friend. Really, why does it matter so much to you who this is? What is your skin in this game?

03-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Awwww. the ghost rider/writer will be on vacation for 2 weeks. :devil:

03-25-2010, 03:28 PM
At least he gets a vacation

03-25-2010, 10:33 PM
At least he gets a vacation

5 weeks lol

03-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Awwww. the ghost rider/writer will be on vacation for 2 weeks. :devil:

Who is the ghost rider/writer?

03-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Thank you for the heads up but I pay my own internet bill, use my own computer and do it on my own time.Go ahead try to get a court order, I still say its probably that crazy chick.

We have an ideal of who you are. This has been your warning, the next step is a ceast and desist letter.

03-28-2010, 01:21 PM
LOL LOL -- I'm not a cop, but I do work in a field that I have a lot of contact with officers and no, I'm not a security guard. My field requires a degree and not one that you can buy at those schools where you pay money for a degree.[/quote]

Should I just give up?

03-28-2010, 02:18 PM
LOL LOL -- I'm not a cop, but I do work in a field that I have a lot of contact with officers and no, I'm not a security guard. My field requires a degree and not one that you can buy at those schools where you pay money for a degree.

Should I just give up?[/quote]

That's your choice to make.

03-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Never give up! :o

03-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Giving up and letting go are two different things. There's no shame in letting go when something or someone is hurting you. To let go allows you to move forward in your own life without all the baggage that person or event has caused you. It frees you to move forward, it doesn't mean that you approve of the behavior or treatment, it means that you value yourself enough to walk away and let it go.

I was told that if a person wants to walk out of your life to let them go because sooner or later they'll realize what they had and might want to come back and at that point hopefully you've healed from that person to see who that person really was and to realize that you don't need someone in your life who walked out on you.

03-29-2010, 12:24 PM
ps.
nobody gives a $hit.

03-29-2010, 12:47 PM
You must since you replied, but thanks for showing what an a&&hole you truly are.