PDA

View Full Version : HOLLYWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT'S ANTHEM

03-18-2010, 12:59 AM
I HEARD THIS SONG ON THE RADIO AND IT REMINDED ME OF YOU GUYS AND HOW YOU GUYS CLEAN HOUSE ALL THE TIME. NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKED BY MOST DEPARTMENTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE GUYS.....

THE SONG IS CALLED BEER FOR MY HORSES AND IT IS BY TOBY KEITH

Well a man come on the 6 o'clock news
Said somebody's been shot, somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building
Somebody stole a car
Somebody got away
Somebody didn't get too far yeah
They didn't get too far

Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son
A man had to answer for the wicked that he done
Take all the rope in Texas
Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
Hang them high in the street for all the people to see that

(Chorus)
Justice is the one thing you should always find
You got to saddle up your boys
You got to draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
We'll all meet back at the local saloon
We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

We got too many gangsters doing dirty deeds
We've got too much corruption, too much crime in the streets
It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground
Send 'em all to their maker and he'll settle 'em down
You can bet he'll set 'em down 'cause

(Chorus x2)

03-19-2010, 02:27 AM
yeah right

03-19-2010, 02:29 AM
yeah right
ok

03-28-2010, 11:24 AM
this is about the stupidest post i have ever seen. get a life if you are looking to get with a cop all you have to do is ask someone who will give it to you there are plenty of them especially in this department.

03-29-2010, 08:14 AM
This friggin' guy posts the same idiotic lyrics on BSO's website.
Friggin' worthless turd thinking he can sell his so-called "musical talent" to the rest of us.
Somewhere in this guy's life, somebody made him feel like he could be a worthy lyricist or musician. BIG MISTAKE!!! IT SUX!!!!!
What a moron!!!

03-29-2010, 12:22 PM
there are plenty of song lyrics that fit many members of this dept a few of the better ones:
your young bride aint home tonight Since you been gone she's been seeing ------- to tell you the truth Ive been with her myself night the lights went out in GA reba mcentire
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA i'll be there for you the rembrants
why are children always first to feel the pain and hurt the worst don't cry daddy elvis
Have another shot, just one more beer i have thats why i'm here kenny chesney along with this one drinkin' my baby (off my mind) eddie rabbit YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
I'm goin' through the big D-----I can't believe what the judge had to tell us goin through the big D mark chesnutt
You played with her like a doll and put her back on the shelf She had a baby by yo ass and you ain't giving no help love is blind eve

HAPPY LISTENINGS

04-13-2010, 02:15 AM
She had a baby by yo ass and you ain't giving no help She had a baby by yo ass and you ain't giving no help
i talked to a lauderdale 37 dealing with that now.dont seem to mind pushing them around the park or holding them in his words: any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad.word to the father, they are adorable. ever seen 'em?

04-13-2010, 06:48 PM
IF THIS POST HAS SOMEHOW TURNED INTO ANOTHER ONE ABOUT A CERTAIN 10-37, I KNOW FOR A FACT THE ONLY BIT OF TRUTH THAT LAST POST HAS IS THAT THE BABIES ARE ADORABLE THE WOMAN BARELY HAS ENOUGH TIME FOR HERSELF MUCH LESS SOMEONE ELSE. YES SHE TALKED WITH HIM IN THE P/LOT FOR A BIT WHO CARES GROW THE FUC!< UP ALREADY GET OUT OF HER BUSINESS AND LEAVE HER AND HER CHILDREN OFF THIS DAMN SITE. AS FOR THE FATHER, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND I COULD TELL YOU THE TRUTH OF IF THE TWO TALK OR NOT BECAUSE I SHE AND I ARE FRIENDS, BUT OUT OF RESPECT TO HER I WONT. SAME AS THIS HAS BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING....NONE OF YOURS OR ANYONE ELSES BUSINESS!! AND YES I AM A GUY AND NO WE ARE NOT OR WILL NOT SLEEP TOGETHER. THINK HOW MUCH YOU COULD ACCOMPLISH IN THAT SH1TTY LIFE OF YOURS IF YOU PUT THE EFFORT USED TO POST MADE UP STORIES AND OUT RIGHT LIES ABOUT HER INTO DOING SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSES.

04-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Stop making her cry already!!! Everyone wishes the on again off again drama will stop...really hope u figure out what u want already...playing both sides doesn't work forever...

04-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Stop making her cry already!!! Everyone wishes the on again off again drama will stop...really hope u figure out what u want already...playing both sides doesn't work forever... playing both sides does not work forever this has come to the point where all parties involved are aware of each other and the situation at what point does one say they have had enough of the abuse and mistreatment, the lack of respect and out right dishonesty pick up there belongings and get themself out of this situation with whatever pride and self esteem can be remaining. this is a never ending circle now that children are involved you may only be able to see them if you to bring them to your job and details but in doing so you are allowing everyone who rides by to see you interacting with the children (and her)(it was rumored there was a relocation, continue hooking up there, out of the public view) i do not talk with either of the officers but those who know them think they are being affected by the situation (who wouldnt be) while at work there is a job to do and the focus needs to be on that not your personal issues (especially at night) it must be difficult but there has to be one you prefer over the other so stop the driving back and forth already and as the passerby stated, you need to figure out what you want already so everyone involved can get on with thier life and you can start taking care of your responsibilities.

04-18-2010, 04:19 PM
your not a man. Doing this to a woman and to top it all she is 37. I hate to admit that you work for us.

04-18-2010, 06:46 PM
your not a man. Doing this to a woman and to top it all she is 37. I hate to admit that you work for us.
whatever happen to taking care of ur own kind?.... actually in case ur own kids? applys also

04-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Your just trash. How can you look in the mirror or in your wife's face.

04-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Your just trash. How can you look in the mirror or in your wife's face. he never cared about looking at her, and those who have seen her know why. my hallandale co-worker was NOT the only affair he has had as he was banging half the chicks in his academy classes when he was out at BCC. those affairs were made public in a different post, which i can not find on this site anymore, nonetheless, if she does not see anything wrong with what he is doing then they deserve each other, CONTENT REMOVED . oh by the way i heard something on bravo about her in the bathroom getting sick yesterday,MORNING SICKNESS??? wait until you are getting banged for 3 children or maybe she will give you twins again!! PAY CHECK? WHAT CHECK?! LOL MF

04-21-2010, 03:34 AM
This guy sounds like one of those idiot savants.
I've never met this girl or guy (guys as you insinuate), but I can tell that as an outsider, I can see that you like to throw daggers with the same hatred as any other killer that stabs their victims 30-40 times.
Thanks for giving that ammo to the media.

04-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Your just trash. How can you look in the mirror or in your wife's face. he never cared about looking at her, and those who have seen her know why. my hallandale co-worker was NOT the only affair he has had as he was banging half the chicks in his academy classes when he was out at BCC. those affairs were made public in a different post, which i can not find on this site anymore, nonetheless, if she does not see anything wrong with what he is doing then they deserve each other, CONTENT REMOVED . oh by the way i heard something on bravo about her in the bathroom getting sick yesterday,MORNING SICKNESS??? wait until you are getting banged for 3 children or maybe she will give you twins again!! PAY CHECK? WHAT CHECK?! LOL MF

if hallandale is such a bad place to work go 10-7when your shift is over leave the city and turn your radio off. ROCCO!

04-22-2010, 08:40 PM
i have to say that while i am not completely in the loop i do know a few things that he had been telling her as recently as last week and i have to say that this guy has serious issues. not one to spread gossip i will state the facts: this guy has done nothing but lead her on since the beginning and while she is not innocent in this, for as long as this has been going on for him to be writing her what he has been, truly shows he needs help. if he is on here reading this i will say to you that your latest move was really wrong, you know everything you have been saying to her (in fact a lot of us now do) and dont think that all that proof will not be helpful as she goes forward in collecting child support any judge who looks reviews those things will certainly do what is right in awarding funds. and if she is on her reading this, you should do one of three things: leave your phone at home, delete messages or do not leave your phone unattended when you know you will be away from it for a while ie when you workout. back to him, adorable pictures of you and the babies!!

04-22-2010, 11:02 PM
:shock: why were you in her car to begin with? then why would you post that you were and the findings on a public forum?

05-06-2010, 02:12 AM
DO THEY NOT TEACH BACKING UP IN THE ACADEMY ANYMORE?! SIMPLY HYSTERICAL! GOOD THING SHE ALREADY DUMPED THE 15 DONT NEED EVERYONE SEEING THAT. GREAT PERSONALITY AND SHE GOT BACK BACK INTO A NICE SHAPE. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE YOU......................SHAME ON YOU FOR DOING HER LIKE THAT

05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
that Losenbeck sure is a mighty fine looking officer and I love the smell of his musk cologne
hmmm..

05-20-2010, 01:41 AM
WHY THANK YOU. ITS AVONS MUSK FOR MEN.

06-20-2010, 06:08 PM
ARE YOU HAVING A HAPPY DEADBEAT FATHER'S DAY?

06-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Since we are back on this topic, please dont come to work expecting all of us to get along with you. I never got the chance to know you, but from what I know of you now, I am glad. We all know the higest percentage of fathers who are not around for their children are black. We all get pissed off when some woman calls and expects us to raise her children for her because the father bailed or is locked up, and we are disgusted when we see a child in the street with a sagging diaper and the mother is no where to be found or just flat out does not give a S**T. Maybe if the fathers stuck around the mother would rear the child into a respectable person rather than give up on it, this is similar to the old 'cut off your nose to spite your face', the father leaves so the mother allows the child to turn into a pos, because honestly, who wants someone hanging around to remind them of someone who F**Ked them over? As a father to children who are grown, you know what it takes to raise children to be successful, what a shame you put your name out there then walked away from it. You are allowing the sterotype of black deatbeat fathers to continue, and worst of all, you are a cop.

06-21-2010, 09:35 PM
this guy is a scumbag

06-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Yes he is. Hey JM, how can you know you have TWO children out there and not have anything to do with them? And you can stop the whole,"oh, I am not even sure they are mine" bs, that boy looks just like you, eyes and all! Had you not made it a point for everyone in both her and our city to see you two together, someone might belive that. Instead you had to let everyone know that you were with her so no one else would want her. I hope she takes you to the cleaners, gets every cent she deserves, then some!

06-21-2010, 10:49 PM
let me clarify the username, I am a dad who loves MY children!!

06-23-2010, 08:57 PM
I HEARD THIS RUMOR A LONG TIME AGO AND THOUGHT IT WAS B.S. AFTER SEEING HER BACK OUT HERE I HAD TO ASK HOW THINGS HAD BEEN.....WHAT WAS NEW WHEN SHE SAID SHE HAD TWINS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE ANSWERED, SAID IT ALL.I RAN YOUR NAME BY ANOUTHER INSTRUCTOR THEY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AND ANOUTHER SPOT TO READ.SHE DIDNT EVEN MENTION YOUR NAME THEN AGAIN SHE DIDNT HAVE TO I SEEN YOU TWO ALOT WHEN YOU WERE OUT HERE AND IT IS VERY UNLIKELY ANOUTHER HOLLYWOOD COP HAD THE SAME SCENARIO.NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.I AM SHOCKED.ALOT OF THINGS MUST HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOU LEFT HERE.I HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY TO YOU, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU ANSWERED YOUR PHONE, ALL I WILL SAY IS I AM SURE YOU HAVE TO BE HURTING.

08-22-2010, 11:49 PM
how many fathers reading this will be taking their kids to school tomorrow :?: I WILL :!:J maybe in a few years you can sneak out early enough to take yours:?:not that they would know who you are:lol:

08-23-2010, 02:28 AM
how f&^%ed up! he will see everyone elses children on their first day of school but not his own. thats going to leave a mark!

08-23-2010, 05:25 AM
This guy is lower than whale crap

09-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Que paso mami?? You wouldn't have missed that stop sign if you weren't crying! What did he do now?!

09-03-2010, 11:11 PM
give her and him a break. why does their business always have to get posted on here? maybe the rugrats are teething or keeping her from getting sleep. maybe its that time of the month? maybe she got another complaint? maybe there was something really wrong and no one is bothering to ask because its more fun to tease people. whatever it is,leave them both alone and let them do what they want. they are adults. maybe they dont make the best choices, but it is their life to live and now they have babies to think abuot also.

09-04-2010, 11:51 PM
MOTHER GOOSE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

OH WHERE OH WHERE HAS MY DADDY GONE?
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN HE BE?
WITH HIS BEARD SO GRAY AND HIS HEAD SO BALD
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN HE BE?!

HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD DADDY'S GONNA BUY YOU...NOTHING...BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT (EITHER OF)YOU!!

CURLY LOCKS,CURLY LOCKS
I KNOW YOU ARE MINE
BUT I WILL NOT TAKE YOU FISHING
OR TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
SIT AND KEEP WISHING
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
AND IT WOULD BE
IF THIS WAS "ONCE UPON A TIME"

STAR LIGHT, STAR BRIGHT
FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT
I WISH I MAY I WISH I MIGHT
HAVE A DADDY TO TEACH ME RIGHT

DANCE TO YOUR DADDY.....IF YOU CAN FIND HIM!

JEFF, JEFF, THE POLICEMAN'S SON
STOLE SOME FOOD AND AWAY HE RAN
WHEN THE COPS STOPPED HIM ON THE STREET,
HE REPLIED, "A BROTHA'S GOTTA EAT"!!!

I AM A PRETTY LITTLE MIXED GIRL,
AS PRETTY AS I CAN BE.
AND ALL THE BOYS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
WILL WANT TO _ _ _ ALL OVER ME!

09-08-2010, 02:58 AM
you must not be looking nin the right SPOT! couldnt be happier!! grow up, MYOB leave them alone and let them be happy this time kissy kissy!!!!!!!!!!!! :

09-09-2010, 08:35 PM
i agree 100% he walks around thinking he is the $#!T well JM(sr) you are not "the $#!T" you simply are $#!T and a big pile of it from what i see and know of you also what it is clear you are doing
jerks like you get what is rightfully deserved last time you only got suspended for a few weeks you should have learned from that her pride wont let her ask for anything but you think you can give her a few bucks to get those kids some socks maybe a few more bucks for some shoes or better yet why dont you take the kids out and buy them yourself you selfish POS

09-10-2010, 02:42 AM
i agree 100% he walks around thinking he is the $#!T well JM(sr) you are not "the $#!T" you simply are $#!T and a big pile of it from what i see and know of you also what it is clear you are doing
jerks like you get what is rightfully deserved last time you only got suspended for a few weeks you should have learned from that her pride wont let her ask for anything but you think you can give her a few bucks to get those kids some socks maybe a few more bucks for some shoes or better yet why dont you take the kids out and buy them yourself you selfish POS

F%$K PRIDE! tell that 37 to GET SOME! my guess is around 600 to 800 a check that will buy more than socks, it will buy the whole outfit plus a great meal after a long day of shopping! make sure to get it retroed buy a nice dresser to put those outfits in LOL :devil:

09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
JM you MF those of us who have seen her can understand why you are not satisfied with your wife,but you have a mistresss with whom you just had kids so whjy is it that everytime i seen your marked unit tthis week some other female has been leaning in the window or you have been leaning in the window of what i would guess is the vehicle belonging to this person?? i know for a fact that is not the 10-37 or her vehicle, so what gives? once would be understandable but everyday this week?! how about spending the free time you have with the kids you have rather than trying to get another baby momma!

09-10-2010, 05:51 PM
This guy is pure scum.

09-13-2010, 07:34 PM
scum is too good of a word for that .............. not sure what to call him. We all know he's not a man, what kind of a man would do the crap he has been doing to her and those kids? No wonder she is a wreck all the time. He plays such head games with her, he seems to a sadistic SOB. Bet his momma is so proud of him(NOT). I would be ashamed to admit knowing that jerk. If the lady will opens her eyes she'll realize he isn't worth all the tears. She has a beautiful family and doesn't need that f****** a** in her life. I know she's not totaly innocent in this but, she believed everything he said to her. He must have been brought up feeding everyone a line of sh** and being told it's ok. Just think he's on the streets to PROTECT and SERVE! WOW.

09-14-2010, 09:06 AM
[/quote]F%$K PRIDE! tell that 37 to GET SOME! my guess is around 600 to 800 a check that will buy more than socks, it will buy the whole outfit plus a great meal after a long day of shopping! make sure to get it retroed buy a nice dresser to put those outfits in LOL :devil:[/quote]

TWO CHECKS A MONTH BABY ACTUALLY BABYS :!: SHE WILL BE BALLIN, HE WILL BE BAWLIN! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH THAT SORRY SOB/POS/AH/MF A LESSON.LOSING CLOSE TO $1500 A MONTH MIGHT KNOCK SOME OF THAT ****YNESS OUT OF HIM.IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO AND THOSE TWO DID MORE THAN THAT ON A DAILY BASIS :!: I AGREE WITH THE "GUEST" HE MUST HAVE BEEN SPEWING OUT SOME HEAVY SHIT FOR HER TO HAVE STAYED WITH HIM THE YEARS SHE DID.HIS SORRY A$S SHOULD WANT TO BE A PART OF THOSE KIDS LIFES.WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE YOURS JM, THAT BOY IS A MINI YOU, EXCEPT HE HAS A GOOD MOTHER TO TEACH HIM HOW TO BE A MAN :!: SHE ACTUALLY IS A PRETTY DECENT PERSON WHO JUST HAPPENED TO GET INVOLVED IN A TOUGH SITUATION,YES SHE IS TO BLAME ALSO,BUT IF HE WAS NOT SUCH A WOMANIZER,NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.SORRY TO SAY, BUT SHE IS NOT HIS FIRST FLING (ANYONE REMEMBER 8-9 YEARS AGO?)AND SHE WILL NOT BE HIS LAST :!:

09-17-2010, 11:11 AM
F%$K PRIDE! tell that 37 to GET SOME! my guess is around 600 to 800 a check that will buy more than socks, it will buy the whole outfit plus a great meal after a long day of shopping! make sure to get it retroed buy a nice dresser to put those outfits in LOL :devil:[/quote]

I can not believe she has been taking on all the expenses for the last year or so, he has to be helping her, if by chance he hasn't been, she needs to get on the ball with collecting, before his divorce is final.....that's the rumor as of a few weeks ago.... No one can figure out why he would parade his wife around, then cheat on her so openly, my opinion, so that we would all understand why he did it. That's one jack-in-the-box you want to be broken you turn the crank all that time only to have that pop out, close the lid!! :oops: At this point it seems to be every woman for herself, a race to see who can get the most money from him!! Careful rusty, dont break a hip!! Knowing how he is, he's probably telling her they are not his children!! SOmeone send her a picture!! :oops:

09-22-2010, 05:45 PM
I used to say you were not a bad guy, you just got yourself in a bad situation, well pal, those days are now over. You are constantly changing your story to screw with her. I talk to this 37 pretty much every day/ and while this is not meant to put her business on here in a way it is doing that, and it is proving the point of you being a sadistic heartless GFN sob . You F%$K with her for no reason other than because you can. while I cant believe that she continues to allow you in its more disturbing that you continue to play her like this. because someone else (not hard to figure out who) is having a bad day you take it out on the 37. Bro do you ever stop to think how much she goes thru with these kids working nights paying all the bills taking care of everything by her self having to do it all and what about the trips to the doctors? (yes she had the choice to have them or not and because of the BS you gavve her she chose to have them, deal with it like she and everyone else have, TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY) I know the truth of how much or little you are around, how long your visits last and all the nitty gritty because I listen to her every time you F%$K her over. How can she not see that you will do this as long as she allows you to? on a lighter note, take it very easy this weekend.....dont do any heavy lifting!!! LOL

09-23-2010, 10:14 AM
soooo curious about that weekend comment, other than that, we all know what he is and what he does. Its a collective thinking that if his wife, who has allowed him to cheat and be the way he is for so many years, is willing to continue to put up with him, that is all on her, the officer deserves better for herself and her children.

09-23-2010, 06:27 PM
because someone else (not hard to figure out who) is having a bad day........

.......thought you were having a bad day then.......wait until the MATHIS twins are running around your place breaking your $h!t every other weekend!! And you know you would not be able to hit them or hurt them in any way because their mother is a cop and you know she would be sure to thoroughly check them each and every time they went and came back!! While I am not sure if the wife and 37 have ever been introduced, I know the 37 personally and know exactly why she gets her "lack of courtesy" complaints, that being thrown out there, I am sure those kids will have a rude mouth on them too......looks like your bad day just got 2 times worse!! Might want to visit http://www.childproofmyhome.com/ ASAP in preperation for those upcoming visits!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-02-2010, 08:32 PM
you do not need to read these postings to know this guy is a total douche all you have to do is observe him through out the day or listen to him on the radio.

10-04-2010, 09:04 PM
THANK YOU 33. :lol: never heard him on the radio, but seems to be a total jerk off from everything i hear. it will all bite him im the a$$ one day.

10-05-2010, 03:53 PM
You are not missing anything 417. imagine how an overweight person who breathes thru his mouth with no bottom teeth drunk off his A** with a mouth full of chips sounds, and there you have what he sounds like on the radio. Thats pretty accurate right JM??

10-07-2010, 05:02 AM
HAPPY BARFDAY TO THE MRS. HOPE THOSE CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS DIDNT CUT INTO THE CAKE AND GIFT FUNDS IF THEY DID YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE A STROLL (OR A STROLLER) DOWN MEMORY LANE :snicker:

10-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Her stupidity is what allows him to continue cheating. Anyone who knows him and has seen those kids can attest to them favoring him. Sorry to say this, but that boys head is shaped just like his not to mention the face, same eyes, lips and dimples. Since you read these postings Mrs M you should know that you and your husband are both P0$. You allow him to behave as he does then ignore his responsibilities. Let me ask you this, if there is no reason for him to have anything to do with those kids because they are not his, as you posted, why are there recent pictures of "daddy and babies"? Someone is not being honest with someone!

10-19-2010, 08:02 PM
mommy's in class daddy's in school....who is with the babies on their 1st birthday???

11-04-2010, 10:00 AM
any updates???? I retired about a year ago and dont have much to do with myself these days, I always enjoy reading this forum, but lately nothing has been posted.

11-09-2010, 01:16 AM
mommy's in class daddy's in school....who is with the babies on their 1st birthday???

What an A$$H0LE! He didnt take time off of work to see his children on their birthday? He took a week off a month ago for his soon to be ex/wifes (56th) birthday but he wouldnt take a few hours off to spend with his twins on their 1st birthday? wonder if he even bought them anything......

11-10-2010, 02:26 AM
how heartless do you have to be to not have anything to do with your own children? a son and a daughter that you dont know anything about...how can you know they are literally steps away from you and not want to do anything with or for them?

11-10-2010, 07:50 AM
There are a few of us that know he spends time with all them. We hear the stories or see pictures and we know he is not a bad guy. I ppersonally dont kno to what extent if any he helps but I do know he sees them when he can. its a tough situation but they make the best of it. So stop talking shit!

11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Oh right. Lets give him a community award instead. Or how about one for Intellectual behaviour.

11-13-2010, 11:38 AM
he will never change all he does is F*^K anyone who lets him. will he ever learn to take that S*^T behind closed doors???????

11-20-2010, 01:07 PM
In effort to welcome the newest fam members nanie M has been busy preparing roasted turkey with giblet gravy turkey neck stuffing yams collard greens with onions mac & cheese cornbread baked ham fried chicken watermelon pie & sweet potater pie! Only hope she remembers to set 4 more places at the dinner table this thanksgiving!

11-23-2010, 04:07 PM
he will never change all he does is F*^K anyone who lets him. will he ever learn to take that S*^T behind closed doors???????

He is a machine. What a specimen.

or donor? :devil:

Stay careful when you are loading your unit if you are bent over. Sounds like he is on a management track.

11-27-2010, 12:14 PM
"Lady...you are either the biggest idiot to walk this earth or you are a major 20."
What more can be said?....do you not have enough followers on Twitter that you need to udate on here?? The two of you need to get your stories straight because he is going around talking about getting divorced!? :oops: While you were shopping did you manage to pick up some clothes or toys for his twins? Who look just like him!
:oops: :oops: :P Happiest of Holidays!

12-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Hey J did you buy anything for your twins this Christmas? Being a parent myself, I will suggest anything fisher price or vTech (interactive/learning toys). How about getting a few and spend time playing with and getting to know your twins, since it seems you will be taking so much time off?!

12-24-2010, 06:19 PM
LAST DAY TO GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABYS A TOY! AS A SRO YOU HAVE HEARD "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" NUMEROUS TIMES, NO DOUBT, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN CHILDREN BEHIND?

12-25-2010, 01:15 PM
was santa good to the twins???

12-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Santa?? Those children shouldn't have to wait for santa! She should be receiving a grand a month...minimum...but I suppose if she were mrs m wouldn't have been bragging about making big purchases. Did you get your children with the 37 anything for Christmas J? If not you at least called....? You were spending time with them regularly until a few weeks ago....What happened? Did the 37 finally realize you getting a divorce was just another line of BS and say enough was enough? Or did your wife tell you to stop spending time there knowing you 2 were most likely still getting busy??

12-31-2010, 03:19 PM
JM you woke up a year older today, feeling any wiser? Ready to make some new year resolutions? Need help getting your list started?
(1)

01-05-2011, 08:35 PM
STOP SUCKING FACE IN THE PARKING LOT....GET A ROOM!

01-10-2011, 05:53 PM
He is a Class A scumbag, but the female 37 is an idiot too. It takes 2.

01-14-2011, 05:32 AM
i know for a fact that was not the 37 in the p lot! he has turned into quite the man whore!

01-26-2011, 04:22 AM
Ok, sorry I never caught on and dont hear enough gossip.

Who is the girl? Someone at Hollywood or Hallandale?

01-26-2011, 11:31 AM
i havent seen or heard of him being with any 37 other than the one he has twins with (boy/girl) and she works for hallandale..... but he has been hooking up with different women recently... at school and various locations in hollywood... there are photos to prove his latest dh fling.....i guess he is not done spreading his seed 8)

01-30-2011, 12:49 PM
I am confused. Is he getting a divorce or not? If he is, he has the right to be dating around. Granted, it is probably not the best thing to do while working, but there is nothing wrong with moving on once you (and your partner/spouse) have realized things are over. However, if he is not, he should stop. It seems he does not have respect for any of the women he has been involved with by his actions. Do each of these women know they are not "the only one" because if he has kids that are over a year old, he is not using protection! I am sure they (most certainly his wife ), could agree no matter how much fun it may be, it is not worth catching something! :?

01-31-2011, 07:02 PM
YOU THINK YOU ARE CONFUSED? PUT YOURSELF IN THOSE CHILDREN SHOES.... DADDY IS HERE TODAY.....MAYBE TOMORROW....GONE FOR A WHILE.....BACK FOR A FEW DAYS....
JM YOU MADE DECISIONS THAT LEAD TO YOU HAVING CHILDREN, YOU KNOW AS WELL AS ANYONE READING THIS FORUM THE CONSTANT IN AND OUT OF A CHILDS LIFE IS NOT HEALTHY.
PERHAPS IF YOU SPENT LESS TIME LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT+ HOOKUP YOU WOULD HAVE MORE TIME FOR YOUR KIDS!-

02-01-2011, 04:45 PM
99.962% LMFAO won't be long before those checks start dropping jm!!!!!!!! :lol: you can't deny the,m any more! the ONLY differnce between you and that boy is that he has hair! at least they know not to "talk" to strangers! that's A LOT of crying :devil:

02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Who i s your new PIO ?

02-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Who i s your new PIO ?

Why does that matter? You want to make this more publ;ic than it is? Imagine channel 10 interviewing daddy and his wife still denying they are his kids then raving on how great he is and all that bs she posted! Rather than posting on here she should have been practicing her diaper changing bottle making hair doing baby feeding up in the middle of the night rocking babies back to sleep skills :devil:

02-07-2011, 12:18 AM
any father son super bowl moments?

02-07-2011, 06:34 PM
:shock: ANOTHER ONE J! KH wAs 10-19 clearly pregnant (she says 6 months) crying a river because you now want nothing to do with her! Your hall chic is already 48!

02-14-2011, 06:04 PM
I am thinking today has to be one supreme holiday around the department since it is Valentines day. Lots of rockin in the back lots and elsewhere. Maybe even some on the 4th floor.

02-14-2011, 11:49 PM
LOL how funny that you mention back lots after he was spotted a week or so ago in the rear lot of the school with some crack whore between his legs! HA! REALLY JM you get the Hallandale 10-37 pregnant AGAIN YES I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THAT TO SAY AGAIN!!!! then leave her AGAIN! WTF you sorry piece of $#!^!!!!! is your wife that old that she has no idea AND does she not pay attention to what is going on or is she as much of a loser as you are and she ignores and allows it????????

02-15-2011, 12:58 AM
FROM WHAT I HEARD SHE SAYS HE TOLD HER THE WIFE LOOKS LIKE BUSTER BROWN!!! IS THAT REALLY HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND CUPIDS HOLIDAY?! MAN TO MAN (which way do i go which way do i go) LOL :devil: IS THERE REALLY A QUESTION?? REALLY JM?! OF ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE KNOWN YOU TO BE WITH IN 10 YEARS, EVEN THOUSE AT COMPANY FUNCTIONS, I WOULD HAVE FIGURED YOU TO STAY WITH THE HALLANDALE LEO. CUTE GIRL! :devil: :lol:

02-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Cute? Maybe.
Dumb as a rock? Probably.

02-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Cute??? Don't you guys have an optical plan at HWD? WOW

02-16-2011, 01:45 AM

It's an HMO, what do you expect? LOL

02-16-2011, 07:03 PM

So what, we just found the one cop who has discriminating taste? Lemme grab a chair and sit down.

02-17-2011, 01:45 AM
she will never be miss America... ok I'll give you that, but knowing people
in hollywood pd who vouch for his wife passing as a B.B. stand in, and
having seen photos of some of his more recent flings, I would say the ofc
was a good catch for him. as the old saying goes...looks are not everything.
Fact is here is someone who was constantly being lied to,I read enough
emails and texts to see the promises and plans he made for their future,
so she was a victim of love and fell for it, she is not the only one.
He backed out of everything leaving her to raise the kids alone. She goes
to work, earns court time, works details and goes home to take care of her
three children. She does all of this without any family or friends to help
her and has not received so much as a dime from him. She can not pretend
these children do not exist as he and his wife do. On that side
you have two adults who are fully aware of the situation however do nothing
to help, instead they brag about going on trips and how foolishly they
spend money. His life has not changed nor has his marriage been affected
by this, correct me if I am wrong, but he is still living at home and
my guess is, the divorce he promised many will never come.
I know the ofc and I know she is having a hard time,
mentally emotionally financially..... she is becoming distant from the few
people she knows are her friends, do you really need to kick her when she
is obviously already down? Years ago one of your female 10-37s ended her
life over what was written on LEO AFFAIRS because that, added to what she was
already dealing with was too much for her to handle. I am not saying that is
what the Hallandale ofc will do, but there is only so much one person can take,
and right now she has enough. bully the ones who are not doing anything, not
the one who is doing the best she can.

03-01-2011, 01:51 AM
This post wont b to point out the fact that wify looks like buster brow or jm looks like proof we originated from apes. . This post is to make people seriously think. . Look up the term PREDATOR. Beside it you wont find his face yet. . But u will see line by line words by word the actions he did to the young girl. Predators don't have to molest our children or violate our moms to b bad. They do what he did. . Find someone down on their luck tell them what they want to hear and chase out of their head any kind of reasonable thinking. You take that situation and you can see he promised this girl the world and she thought he could deliver it. Why? Because he chased out all reasonable thought. She probably didn't have family or friends close. . He made her think they would judge her and ridicule her. . So she shut them out and fed into it more. A predator is different from a human because. . I as a human would see someone slone and raising children and offer to help and not think twice. . He seen it as a situation to use and abuse his power. This makes me wonder even more how crazy the system is that if he will prey on women and use them. . Why on earth would u put him around children? Esp teenage girls who r easily taken advantage of anyway? Florida. . We are messed up. Force him to retire and live his happy life in disney land since him and buster brown enjoy iy so much. And please little girl. . Don't allow him in the kids life. . The little boy don't need to grow up like his sperm donor.

03-01-2011, 06:49 AM
very well put.....hope mickey mouse has a tight grip on minne or else he will lose her to him!! he and his wife are 2 of the biggest POS I have ever come in contact with....we all know why he did not want to dance with her (recent dept. party) and she had to beg officers to take her out on the dance floor (or to stand by while she made a complete ass out of herself alone) ....who knows why he stays in that marriage.... buster brown, as we will now all refer to her as certainly does not have anything over on that officer....for one that officer is about 30 years younger and is in better shape (in all aspects :lol: )!! so mrs M while you are reading these posts, then writting things that later get removed, think of this....that officer that your husband got pregnant, the one who gave him twins....more importantly a son whom he badly wanted and needed to carry on his legacy....yeah many have read those messages from HIM to her!!..... is nothing like what you would think by merely reading these posts....she is in no way undesirable....she may not be "top model" quality, but she is far from looking like a retarded oompa loompa with fake nails and dyed orange hair cut into a "dumb and dumber" style who hobbles her way to and fro!! you have a few more weeks until his next baby pops, maybe then you will see how worthless you are to him and that he is only using you like he has used these other women!! What's that you say mrs M.....he tells you he has not been in contact with the officer or that KH is not having a son by him? LIES!! you silly pathetic old lady LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-01-2011, 06:45 PM
To the individuals or INDIVIDUAL posting these comments (and we all know who its) you are a sig 20 that needs to see a shrink. And to those of you that believe whats being written you're just as stupid as the person writing this trash. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE...AND TO THE AUTHOR OF THESE POSTS, GET THAT HELP THAT YOU SO BADLY NEED

03-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Before you start putting a halo on this girls head, keep in mind that she had affairs with TWO married men (that we know about). She was f@#$%*& one while his wife was pregnant and giving birth, think about that before you label her a saint. And you're right she won't win any beauty contest

03-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Ok. . This won't apply to everyone because I think that there may be a few officers out there that actually have a life and don't sit around in their off time in their mommas basement reading this blog staring at their star war collection wishing they actually did something with their life. To those of u who have stood up for MY LITTLE SISTER. . Thanks she is too far for me to do it. And to all u lame ass police officers that were sworn to do what is morally right and uphold the law and stand up for people but choose to taunt her and harrass her about mistakes she has made. . How sad is it that u choose to expose her demons while keeping yours hiden and acting like ur badge makes u perfect and give you the right to judge someone else. Seriously her personal life doesn't affect her work life escept for the fact that u who have nothing better to do than dust off the lil collection and read this blog have made it affect work. See guess what I am her older sister. . Maybe u can use ur cop skills that peoples tax dollars pay you to use and figure out what my name is and where I live. I mean after all some of u even have her life down so well I bet when she farts u could tell me what she ate for supper. My point is. . Really who cares who she had sex with when she had sex with them and how many times and what hour of the day? I am sure if those of u who sit here with beady eyes ready this and having every lil thing delivered to ur phone were to expose ur secrets they might look a lil something like hers. Just a little food for thought. Feel free to call me when u figure out my number. .

03-02-2011, 04:08 AM
Ok. . This won't apply to everyone because I think that there may be a few officers out there that actually have a life and don't sit around in their off time in their mommas basement reading this blog staring at their star war collection wishing they actually did something with their life. To those of u who have stood up for MY LITTLE SISTER. . Thanks she is too far for me to do it. And to all u lame ass police officers that were sworn to do what is morally right and uphold the law and stand up for people but choose to taunt her and harrass her about mistakes she has made. . How sad is it that u choose to expose her demons while keeping yours hiden and acting like ur badge makes u perfect and give you the right to judge someone else. Seriously her personal life doesn't affect her work life escept for the fact that u who have nothing better to do than dust off the lil collection and read this blog have made it affect work. See guess what I am her older sister. . Maybe u can use ur cop skills that peoples tax dollars pay you to use and figure out what my name is and where I live. I mean after all some of u even have her life down so well I bet when she farts u could tell me what she ate for supper. My point is. . Really who cares who she had sex with when she had sex with them and how many times and what hour of the day? I am sure if those of u who sit here with beady eyes ready this and having every lil thing delivered to ur phone were to expose ur secrets they might look a lil something like hers. Just a little food for thought. Feel free to call me when u figure out my number. .

Sounds like another Sig 20 with daddy issues.

03-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Funny you should say that because you know nothing about daddy issues. My guess is since you hide behind a "username". . You too have lots of issues that deal more with who you are than if you had a daddy or not. Sad that you feel so bad about the things you say you say them on here under a fake name. I am her older sister Amy. . Got issues? Way more than you will ever know! Do I give a shit about things low life people post on line? Not really. What does bother me is that it is about my sister who you don't even know. And I am going to assume that due to the nature of posts you know nothing about law and choose to stay unnamed so know one really knows. Sure you might be a cop but consider an earlier post made about someone knocking it out while someone else was having a baby. . Hmmm were you sick enough to be there with a camera? Ummm no. . So then. . Hmmmm no evidence. . No crime. . No crime. . Just gossip and drama. So go on post what you want, say what you want, do what you want. . Afterall isn't that why you got your badge? So people would stop picking on you and bossing you around your entire life? Now that badge gives you the right to be a big boy or big girl. . Guess what. . I don't have a badge and I don't need one to tell you. . You are a sorry pathetic waste of air. Keep in mind. . Karma is a huge b*tch and when it is your turn. . Grab the tissues and the lube because she is going to f*ck you hard :)

03-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Funny you should say that because you know nothing about daddy issues. My guess is since you hide behind a "username". . You too have lots of issues that deal more with who you are than if you had a daddy or not. Sad that you feel so bad about the things you say you say them on here under a fake name. I am her older sister Amy. . Got issues? Way more than you will ever know! Do I give a shizzat about things low life people post on line? Not really. What does bother me is that it is about my sister who you don't even know. And I am going to assume that due to the nature of posts you know nothing about law and choose to stay unnamed so know one really knows. Sure you might be a cop but consider an earlier post made about someone knocking it out while someone else was having a baby. . Hmmm were you sick enough to be there with a camera? Ummm no. . So then. . Hmmmm no evidence. . No crime. . No crime. . Just gossip and drama. So go on post what you want, say what you want, do what you want. . Afterall isn't that why you got your badge? So people would stop picking on you and bossing you around your entire life? Now that badge gives you the right to be a big boy or big girl. . Guess what. . I don't have a badge and I don't need one to tell you. . You are a sorry pathetic waste of air. Keep in mind. . Karma is a huge b*tch and when it is your turn. . Grab the tissues and the lube because she is going to f*ck you hard :)
Wow, you sure TALK like you have a badge! Thought about applying?

03-02-2011, 07:50 PM
So Amy,,, Are you hot?

I think your a little fire cracker. :devil:

03-02-2011, 08:35 PM
So Amy,,, Are you hot?

I think your a little fire cracker. :devil:

She sounds like a 20...must run in the family.

03-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Sorry Guest.. I am not a Cop. I find it funny that those are the only two parts of the post that stuck with you. Makes me wonder if you enjoy a little anal now and then. Not a cop, just a girl with an attitude and ok with it :)

03-03-2011, 06:46 AM
I think 3 for whowantsalooser and 0 for Guest. My money is on her

03-03-2011, 09:08 AM
I don't keep up on this site too much. Reading back through everything I have to feel bad for the female. She is getting a bum wrap for something that sounds like was more or less falling for the wrongk ind of guy. I would never fault anyone for falling in love with the wrong person people do it everyday. The guy involved needs to show some responsibility and take care of what he helped create. The people on here that are saying bad things should be ashamed of yourself. If our job is to protect and serve why is it no one is offering to help her and no one offered to protect her? If this monster has a history of doing this why didn't anyone warn her? Why is it only her sister who seems to think she is being tormented by all of this? If she is being taunted by this and someone has killed themself from things on this site has anyone thought about what a civil lawsuit would do to them personaly? I think child support is the least of the guys problems. To me he has got more problems than she does. Our job is not to try people and punish them. . We arrest them and let the court do its job. It sounds like some got it all mixed up. Is your depatment so bored there isn't anything to do so you have to stur up trouble with yourself? If so send some over here. We are down the ones we lost left big shoes behind to fill and most of you wouldn't be able to do it. Because here we do real police work