PDA

View Full Version : Next on the block 1 Sgt. Badge any takers

03-17-2010, 11:31 PM
One, well worn USFPD Badge. Gold color. Attracts backstabbers, aggravation,and hair loss.

03-20-2010, 10:26 AM
As soon as the dust settles, the "takers" will be lining up for the position. In a few months, 32 will be a forgotten memory, just like everyone else who has left this agency.

03-22-2010, 06:11 PM
As soon as the dust settles, the "takers" will be lining up for the position. In a few months, 32 will be a forgotten memory, just like everyone else who has left this agency.

I BET NOT. I BET LIKE SOME WHO HAVE LEFT THIS AGENCY 32 WILL BE BUSY 'WORKING' RIGHT HERE ON LEO AFFAIRS, STIRRING UP AS MUCH CRAP AS HE POSSIBLY CAN. SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T GET A LIFE AND MOVE ON.

03-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Most police departments are not like this, employees about getting written up easily, or or the next guy turning you in for something. In bigger agencies I guess, they look out for each other as much as they can. The work environment here has fostered all of this.

32 has been a major part of that over the years. He has fostered a lot of the problems that is experienced now by officers. He has been responsible for a lot of IA's, a hand in getting a lot of newbies fired, and making an overall poor work envrionment on the job.

In most agencies, officers look out for each other. Here they look to get something over on the next guy. 32 was always causing problems and instigating things. His absence will only help this Dept's over moral out, trust me. You combine his BS with Longo's aggresive approach to discipline on officers, and you end up with a lethal concoction that contributes to a very poor empolyee moral overall.

03-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry , but Morale issues are due to the Command Staff, plain and simple. That'"s what you get when you "can't pick your command staff". Was that close to what you said Chief?

Why does this agency protect them ???

03-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Now there are 2 places not safe to be; the USF firing range and Drew's trailer and the property on which it resides :cop: :cop: :cop:

04-02-2010, 02:55 PM
And of course there is that big back-stabber Kent. :D :lol: :snicker: :evil:

04-02-2010, 04:02 PM
And of course there is that big back-stabber Kent. :D :lol: :snicker: :evil:

Kent is just a lazy phoney, back stabbing is someone elses specialty.