PDA

View Full Version : The Creek is over flowing

03-17-2010, 12:14 AM
The Creek is overflowing with puppets!! HELP! Does anyone really have a clue what's going on??? Morale, ALL time LOW!

03-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Great chief we have here, let the manager tell him who to promote and pass up the best people at the top of the list they paid $20K to give. This place is heading down even lower than I thought it could go.

03-18-2010, 12:36 AM
Well said. I just started here and can see right off the bat, that some things aren't right.

03-18-2010, 01:07 AM
Yep, wake up people,it only took him 4 months to get things right. Like everyone knows the Manager is running the show! He will now have all his boys in as our new Lt's, lets see that is 7 Lt's now, 2 Capt.s A Dep. Chief and 14 Sgt's. RIGHT.Then break your butt and come in the top 3 on the Sgt's list and get passed over and screwed to take number 4 and 5 on the list!!! Lets see, Henry gets it because Tabel, our new Lt. takes care of his boy with Mann, through T.A. Ryan, Lt. T.B.'s boy gets it and Fred gets screwed!!! Also, Sgt. C.C. gets arrested for DUI in Mich.the drunk that he is, and comes back and pushes Sgt. P.G. out to the Rd. while Sgt C.C. is inside because of his arrest, and then he now gets a great job running C.I. Let us all think about this, OK time is up! Wake up people the P.D. is going down hill fast, Moral is low, and Mann has only been her 4 months! T.A. walks around thinking he is the Dep. Chief and tells the world and Mann all is great, yes sir Boss Man! No one trusts him and for good reasons and he is glued to Mann's butt.We also can't forget about Rod. S. another butt boy, sad!!! You have to screw up to get up in the P.D. from now on, what a place!!! Thoses of us that had any brains knew that once Kelly and Raggio left it would be down hill, we just didn't think it would be this fast!! Enjoy people!!

03-18-2010, 01:45 AM
I feel sorry for you guys. The Politics are bad everywhere, but its sounds like Creek is getting worse. AA and ST have always been the best at not doing Police work. The Chief has bought in hook line and sinker!!!!!

03-29-2010, 02:29 AM
I feel sorry for you guys. The Politics are bad everywhere, but its sounds like Creek is getting worse. AA and ST have always been the best at not doing Police work. The Chief has bought in hook line and sinker!!!!!

Thats what happens when a manager who wants to have full control hires a police chief who has no idea how we work the road. The guy had no experience being a cop and please dont tell us that FDLE is anything close to our job or any police job for that matter. FDLE is where people go to retire and work desk jobs. Just when we thought it could not get any worse.

03-29-2010, 08:20 AM

Thats what happens when a manager who wants to have full control hires a police chief who has no idea how we work the road. The guy had no experience being a cop and please dont tell us that FDLE is anything close to our job or any police job for that matter. FDLE is where people go to retire and work desk jobs. Just when we thought it could not get any worse.

Just be glad that Dave Golt (Mr. No road experience) isn't your Chief. Things would be a lot worse!!!