PDA

View Full Version : even for a second

03-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Imagine working hard your entire life. Having a house, several cars, a good amount built up in retirement and several wonderful children with a beautiful wife. Then imagine all of a sudden it being taken from you. Without choice! Imagine your significant other finding a a new MAN and leaving you with a broken heart, screwed up children and having less than half of what you use to have. It seems real now doesn't it, so real that maybe it is not real. Oh but trust me, it is real it is damn real.

Now imagine another man having YOUR children call him daddy. Or, you ex-wife being smuttened with love around your little ones. Can you handle this? Have you ever thought about not being selfish and feeling good that another man can fulfill your wife and possibly be a better role model in your kids life. Or do you continue to be jealous and controlling?

Imagine, another man taking your little All Star to the ball field and teaching him to play baseball. Imagine the smile on your child's face when another man figure ends up being more of a man and father than you ever could have been.

Imagine never being able to retire, do to your new alimony obligations. Sadly, another man now shall reap the fruits of your labor.

There is no need to imagine anymore my kind friend, this is now your REALITY. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker:

03-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Dont tell me Capt T has been sleeping in his office again.