PDA

View Full Version : Use drugs keep job???

03-12-2010, 02:28 AM
How is it possible to have blood drawn a min of 2 times, be placed on adm leave w/ pay for an extended period of time then get reassigned to the court house? When some people have requested to go to the court house they were told there was no one in court security who has been through FTO but we can put someone who should be charged with a DUI there? Got to LOVE it. Great moral booster. So anyone else out there in the future don't worry about it, pop pills, come to work and you can still keep your job. Great example we are setting.

03-12-2010, 03:34 AM
More importantly, watch the more deserving lose their jobs at the turn of the fiscal year while people like this remain. Classico.

03-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Well they put one in court security after committing perjury so no big deal.

03-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Hey you aholes you are forgetting something. She was fired, then rehired. Lets get it right :snicker:

03-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Also can refuse to take a drug test, wait a few hours, then go take one and still not get fired for refusing.

03-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Wow you people never stop!! For the poster that stated that she was fired and then rehired--Where did you get your information?? She was never fired!! She has been on PAID ADMIN LEAVE since back in october!! She got just what she wanted! She got a pay check and didn't have to work or make-up BS excuses to not come to work. BLAME BLAME BLAME is the name of her game. It is always someone elses fault never hers. If she is called on the carpet for anything then she screams "Hostile work enviroment" or I'll sue you! Actions speak louder that words. I say go for it!! Then there is always the threats that she has dirt on someone or if I go down I'm taking so and so with me!!

IF SHE/HE ARE SO UNHAPPY HERE LEAVE!! GOOD BYE BE GONE!!
It will free up slots for people who want to be here and work!!

03-12-2010, 04:14 PM
It is the way the admin has done business in the past so why does it surprise you? By their own policy the reasons for termination are real clear, they are just not used. Once again the selective use of rules and regulations is out front and no one outside the agency gives a rip. Otis will lay some people off, drive cars until they fall apart, be selective on applying discipline, give out zero information, promote who he wants, and the SRC citizens will reelect him anyway. Like the last poster said, if you don't like it, leave.

03-12-2010, 06:30 PM
If the individual's supervisors would have handled this issue correctly when this started there would be nothing to discuss.

03-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Uh, yes she was fired about a week and a half ago. They even changed our district office keys and had a little pow wow explaining it. You get YOUR facts straight before you bark like that again.

03-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Well from my understanding the appeals board would not uphold the termination so it's not Wendell's fault. (for once)

03-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah.....Vomit! Same crap different day. This place hasn't and NEVER will change. Get use to it.

03-13-2010, 02:05 AM
If the individual's supervisors would have handled this issue correctly when this started there would be nothing to discuss.

FYI there were memos after memos after memos done by her direct supervisor. So at least one person gave a rip. She was TERMINATED then appealed then placed in the courthouse. So I guess when the next deputy / civilian / detention anyone who works at the SO gets drug tested pees dirty then there is no reason to even think about firing them. It's funny you have "Joe Blow" citizen charged with DUI (which she should have been) and then placed on Probation. VOP just because they didn't pay some court costs and sits in jail. HMMM What's good for one should be good for all.

03-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Q: If they put the people in trouble in court security where do they put the people in court security when they get n trouble?

A: Jail

03-15-2010, 08:18 PM
First of all those who think court security is the "screw up trash can" are wrong. Not all of the deputies that are there are there because they messed up. Most of them are there because they were hired to be there or requested to be there. Any one who does not like an 8-5 job with weekends and holidays off can stay on the road. Most of the people there have been there for years and like working there. They have the same gunbelt, badge, and arrest powers as the road deputies. If your are to dense to know a "gravey job" when you see one, then that's your problem!!!!

03-16-2010, 01:16 AM
We should THANK the DEPUTY SHERIFF'S who work court ,it keeps me and you from having to do it ! Also that is one of the very few Statutory mandated duties that the Sheriff MUST do .Finding the right "Fit" for each officer can be difficult .

03-18-2010, 02:25 AM
No not everyone in Court Security are trash. There are good ones but we know who the ones are that were placed there because they could NOT make it on the road or DID get into trouble.

Helllllllooo!!!!!!
03-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Again, the majority of people in court security are there because they were hired or wanted to be there. The ones who could not "make it on the road or got in trouble" are now only two. All others have either left and or just moved on. If you have proof of others quit gossiping and prove it!!!!!!!! :?

05-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Has anyone seen her? She was suppose to be working at the CH and showed up a couple of days and left again. Does anyone know where she would be hiding? We need to put out an APB - BOLO on W/F who gets hired back and never comes to work. Can anyone help? HELLOOOOOOO out there where R U come out come out where ever you R!!!!!!

05-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Nobody seems to know anything, but on that thought, when is it your business, FOOL? Does her coming to work require your stinking seal of approval? Who died and left you in charge you nosey freak? The SO has enough busy bodies running around as it is. What is your next concern,the whether or not she is wearing panties?

05-13-2010, 02:09 PM
The last poster seems to have taken someone's curiosity quite personally. He also seems like a slightly judgmental type. Once again if you do not want like what is posted on this site don't come on it. The fact that you label the poster shows your holier than thou attitude and hope for you being anything but a absoluter is nil. Have a good day "above the rest of us" one.

05-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Nobody seems to know anything, but on that thought, when is it your business, FOOL? Does her coming to work require your stinking seal of approval? Who died and left you in charge you nosey freak? The SO has enough busy bodies running around as it is. What is your next concern,the whether or not she is wearing panties?

I am the poster of that statement, but I didn't actually state it. I cut and pasted it from the threads that were made up of cut and pasted posts. YES somebody bit into it :snicker:

No one seems to know where she is. There are some down there that shouldn't be employed with the SO, and she is one of them. But there are some in the admin and work the roads, JS is an example, that shouldnt be here.

05-13-2010, 05:29 PM
One other thing. If the sheriff would have grown a set of testicles, same with the bocc, maybe Santa Rosa County wouldn't be struggling. They have money to buy land but they wont do any sales taxes or anything to bring in revenue. The county is not getting smaller. but fat@$$ GG and pretty boy Hall live the high life.

05-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Sounds like someone hit a nerve instead of giving you a laugh!

05-21-2010, 10:14 PM
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STUFF THAT I HAVE READ EVER! YOU MOTHERF#$@&^'S HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN GET ON HERE AND TALK shizzat ABOUT SOMEONE. YOU PEOPLE HAVE MORE SKELETON'S IN YOUR CLOSET THAN THE F'ING GRAVE YARD'S COMBINED. HAVING sex ON DUTY!!!!!!!!! THAT IS PROBABLY THE ONE WRITING MOST OF THIS. ALL YOU FEMALE'S ON HERE HATING, KEEP IT UP!!!!!! JEALOUS, B.J. GIVER'S ON DUTY, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ADMIN. FRATERNIZING FEMALE DOG'S!!!!! THE FACTS ALL CAME OUT AND YOU APARENTLY DON'T KNOW THEM. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE......GROW A SET OF BALLS AND COME TO THE SOURCE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!! I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHOW YOU. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO SIT AND POST THIS STUFF YOU'RE PITIFUL! FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN ON HERE AND NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE. I HAD TO BE SHOWN THE SITE YOU LOSERS!!!!! :evil:

Did you actually take the time to allow the chemical unblance to balance, or in your case, beat the square peg into the round hole with a sledge to come up with that? you come on here screaming about the females. Do you hate females that bad, FOOL? Which "jealous BJ givers on duty" are you referring to? Which "Admin Fraternizing Females Dogs" have your stinky panties in a knot?. You said "all the facts came out and you don't know them." Wow, that was extreme, Anus, I'm so proud of you! "Grow a set of balls..." Now lets take things back a notch or two. You are yelling at the females, calling them BJ givers, "admin Frat female dogs," so the extent of your frustration seems to be those with a vagina, but you want them to grow a set of BALLS??? If you are into the gay thing, thats your business. If you like it in the butt, who cares. But telling the females, who you have already voiced your dislike, to grow a set of balls? Then it says "come to the source if you have questions" where is the source? then You said "IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO SIT AND POST THIS STUFF YOU'RE PITIFUL!" What is all that garbage you posted? I just tore your post apart bit by bit and wonder about your state of mind. They do make medications to help people like yourself. Baptist has a good program to help those in need, and if you require transportation, they have those little short buses.

05-21-2010, 10:38 PM
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STUFF THAT I HAVE READ EVER! YOU MOTHERF#$@&^'S HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN GET ON HERE AND TALK shizzat ABOUT SOMEONE. YOU PEOPLE HAVE MORE SKELETON'S IN YOUR CLOSET THAN THE F'ING GRAVE YARD'S COMBINED. HAVING sex ON DUTY!!!!!!!!! THAT IS PROBABLY THE ONE WRITING MOST OF THIS. ALL YOU FEMALE'S ON HERE HATING, KEEP IT UP!!!!!! JEALOUS, B.J. GIVER'S ON DUTY, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ADMIN. FRATERNIZING FEMALE DOG'S!!!!! THE FACTS ALL CAME OUT AND YOU APARENTLY DON'T KNOW THEM. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE......GROW A SET OF BALLS AND COME TO THE SOURCE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!! I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHOW YOU. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO SIT AND POST THIS STUFF YOU'RE PITIFUL! FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN ON HERE AND NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE. I HAD TO BE SHOWN THE SITE YOU LOSERS!!!!! :evil:

you fukn a$$hole go suck somebodys ****

05-22-2010, 02:34 AM

Your language is surprising considering your history of being offended by much less. That aside, if you consider "all of the facts" to be that the administration made what I understand to be a "technical mistake" when they tried to fire you than I stand corrected. If you consider "all the facts" to be that you should have been arrested when you drove impaired in your patrol car multiple times, than I will buy you lunch.

You're a mother and you're supposed to be a role-model for your child as well as the community. You were given a Hail Mary opportunity to revamp your image and your career. We all, including myself, have skeletons in or way out of the closet. The first step is recognizing that they are there, dealing with it and moving on, not posting psychotic rants on this board falsely accusing people of being one of a million guests. You are wrong if you think I, yes I, posted that about you. You know this because I have talked to you face to face and I didn't have to grow a pair to do it. You may not believe it, but I'm rooting for you and I wish you all the best in your life and your career. Good luck and God Bless.

05-22-2010, 01:55 PM
To Source, Good luck in your rehab.

05-26-2010, 08:12 PM
??? I don't pay you guys to sit around and cry all day on my PCs.

05-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah, get to work on farmville!

05-27-2010, 07:36 PM
So who's giving bj's? I want on that shift! :shock:

06-04-2010, 09:05 PM
So does anyone have any info about court getting shut down recently due to one of our new bailiffs allegedly consoling an individual who was ON THE STAND and crying???

I heard that the judge ejected the jury out of the courtroom rather quickly.

Is there any truth to this?

06-04-2010, 09:28 PM
dumb@$$

06-04-2010, 10:50 PM
So does anyone have any info about court getting shut down recently due to one of our new bailiffs allegedly consoling an individual who was ON THE STAND and crying???

The answer is no. The "court" was not shut down recetly due to one of the new "DEPUTIES" doing anything wrong in court what so ever. The individual has had issues in the courtroom MANY times before and the process was interupted in order for the individual to gain his control. And for anyone who thinks that this is the DEPUTY posting that is not true either. I have worked in the court house many years and was present in the court room at the time.

06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
[quote="a new approach to a mistrial":54k4cz8z]So does anyone have any info about court getting shut down recently due to one of our new bailiffs allegedly consoling an individual who was ON THE STAND and crying???

The answer is no. The "court" was not shut down recetly due to one of the new "DEPUTIES" doing anything wrong in court what so ever. The individual has had issues in the courtroom MANY times before and the process was interupted in order for the individual to gain his control. And for anyone who thinks that this is the DEPUTY posting that is not true either. I have worked in the court house many years and was present in the court room at the time.[/quote:54k4cz8z]

The fact that this was posted here means you have a particular person in mind. Assuming (yes the quote applies here) what is being alleged is remotely true, tell me this, when have you gone and done something different and never made a mistake? I can tell you are not perfect because if you were, you would not be addressing fellow deputies as "Bailiffs" when they will be very quick to advise you that they are DEPUTIES!!!!! With the same arrest powers as any other deputy out on the street!!!! So in defense of the deputy that you have in mind, I also was in the courtroom and confirm and agree with the above "Good Grief" that "New way for a Mistrial" IS JUST A RUMOR!!!! Quit kicking a dead horse and MOVE ON YA'LL !!!!! :devil:

06-09-2010, 02:36 PM
Uh, yes she was fired about a week and a half ago. They even changed our district office keys and had a little pow wow explaining it. You get YOUR facts straight before you bark like that again.

I was never fired. There were several people (4 to be exact) with me who can attest to these alligations.

06-09-2010, 02:47 PM

FYI there were memos after memos after memos done by her direct supervisor. So at least one person gave a rip. She was TERMINATED then appealed then placed in the courthouse. So I guess when the next deputy / civilian / detention anyone who works at the SO gets drug tested pees dirty then there is no reason to even think about firing them. It's funny you have "Joe Blow" citizen charged with DUI (which she should have been) and then placed on Probation. VOP just because they didn't pay some court costs and sits in jail. HMMM What's good for one should be good for all.

I was never terminated. Why can't people just move on. All that happens is it shows how much you can trust your supposed co-workers, you can't. Have a great day :D

06-09-2010, 07:13 PM

I was never terminated. Why can't people just move on. All that happens is it shows how much you can trust your supposed co-workers, you can't. Have a great day :D

I think you've hit your head a little too hard. YOU can't trust your co-workers? Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black?!?

06-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Served with termination papers but termination overturned on technicality by Civil Service. No she was never fired. Some people's court convictions are overturned due to technicalities.

06-10-2010, 01:00 AM
fired

06-11-2010, 03:26 AM
fired

Yes..........she most certainly WAS fired. She was given her papers and everything. She was just able to fight it and got moved to the courthouse. Just because you got to keep your job, it does NOT mean that you weren't "technically" fired. But who cares.........she'll end up doing something else to get fired again.