PDA

View Full Version : Turn of Events in Lt T Saga

03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
D. Y. was rehired and will go to court security. The admin keeps finding new and improved ways to **** up. What does this have to do with Lt T? At least they do have an opening in court security :snicker:

03-11-2010, 06:26 PM
WTF over! They rehired her why? OMG the Turn of events subject is so wrong

03-11-2010, 07:43 PM
This is a great place to work. If you screw up so bad that anywhere else would fire you we won't. Lie on the stand, falsify time sheets, change reports, refuse to take a piss test, take on a TT clerk on duty, I can not imagine what would get you fired.

03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
well there was Robbie Whitefield, Jim Mundy, Rebecca Johnson, they had an IA and got fired. But let's not forget Todd Martin but how many times was he suspended for stupid $hit before they fired him? Our admin sucks A$$. Yea go **** a tom thumb clerk on duty and see if you dont get fired. most of those clerks are so ugly if you **** one on duty you need to walk up and down the street with a sign that says "I **** ugly tom thumb clerks" :snicker:

03-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Are they going to do anything with the LT. that's cooking the stats? I doubt it since they have slid on DV and dereliction of duty before.