PDA

View Full Version : This weekends posts

03-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Whoever had the time to write all these posts this weekend must really have not life at all. The fact that you responded to yourself throughout these posts is quite obvious. Making up usernames and using co-workers names that do not bother anyone is just dispicable. I hope you can look at yourself in the mirror everyday and call yourself a human Being.

03-08-2010, 02:49 AM
That's right let's just keep up the posts on the ones that matter. Who cares about everyone else. We need to remember to kick the ones that are down and make sure we stomp them without fact and advise them on how to kill themselves and to leave forever. When other people get mentioned it is not fair cause their personal lifes should be private and not anyones buisness.

03-08-2010, 02:01 PM
That's right let's just keep up the posts on the ones that matter. Who cares about everyone else. We need to remember to kick the ones that are down and make sure we stomp them without fact and advise them on how to kill themselves and to leave forever. When other people get mentioned it is not fair cause their personal lifes should be private and not anyones buisness.

I hope me and you never cross paths.

03-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Who is YOU and Who is ME? I would like for their paths to cross!

03-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Stop picking on me, I have no life and no friends and I like to talk to myself.

03-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Rocketman was here = RMWH