PDA

View Full Version : New Hires

03-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Hello RBPD,
Just wanted to know if you guy's are still conducting oral board interviews for police positions. If so, has there been any new hires and how long do you anticipate interviews to continue? Thanks for any info.

03-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Any info at all would be greatly appreciated guys.

03-22-2010, 03:39 AM
I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

03-23-2010, 04:54 AM
I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Your statement is a steady course of contradictions...so either you have no clue or you are acting like you have no clue. We have a kick ass agency just the way it is. There are many agencies that have people come and go. Stop jumping on this bandwagon and stop thinking that you are going to get us to write negative about our agency. We have a great bunch of guys and gals with the exception of what you call the "whistle blowers". We took a negative hit because the "whistle blowers" lied . We took a negative hit because people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and people who work there. I and my co workers, whom I call family, again with the exception of the "whistle blowers", will support our agency, whom the "whistle blowers" and others tried to destroy and I will support the officers that were wrongfully accused and nearly destroyed. We aren't the only agency that has had press but we are the only agency whom "whistle blowers" were involved in. But we will survive and we welcome hard working people who don't mind getting down in the "Raw".

03-23-2010, 05:56 AM

Your statement is a steady course of contradictions...so either you have no clue or you are acting like you have no clue. We have a kick ass agency just the way it is. There are many agencies that have people come and go. Stop jumping on this bandwagon and stop thinking that you are going to get us to write negative about our agency. We have a great bunch of guys and gals with the exception of what you call the "whistle blowers". We took a negative hit because the "whistle blowers" lied . We took a negative hit because people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and people who work there. I and my co workers, whom I call family, again with the exception of the "whistle blowers", will support our agency, whom the "whistle blowers" and others tried to destroy and I will support the officers that were wrongfully accused and nearly destroyed. We aren't the only agency that has had press but we are the only agency whom "whistle blowers" were involved in. But we will survive and we welcome hard working people who don't mind getting down in the "Raw".

Your statement clearly confirms that YOU have no clue and it's no act at all. Pay attention! The last thing I hope is for you guy's to write negatively about each other, but just about every post on this board about the Riviera Beach PD is you guy's writing negatively about each other so here's a news flash for you, the bandwagon is full. You say that people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and the people who work there, well I'd say so, especially the "whistle blowers", why do you think that is?

03-24-2010, 06:10 AM
[quote="As you were!":12ggz7ub]I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Your statement clearly confirms that YOU have no clue and it's no act at all. Pay attention! The last thing I hope is for you guy's to write negatively about each other, but just about every post on this board about the Riviera Beach PD is you guy's writing negatively about each other so here's a news flash for you, the bandwagon is full. You say that people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and the people who work there, well I'd say so, especially the "whistle blowers", why do you think that is?[/quote:12ggz7ub]

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.

03-24-2010, 06:15 AM
All I have to say is "conduct yourselves accordingly", it took me getting arrested to notice things in my life and about this department. To GTG the original poster, you don't want to work for this department. This entire department is corrupt, from the Chief all the way down. It's funny that people are coming on here and "knocking" whistleblowers, does anyone even care how whistleblowers came about, well I do! Whistleblowers are good and moral people that are trying to alert the outside world about a corrupt department/business or place of employment. You should be thankful for whistleblowers because they are usually people that want to do the right thing and expose the corruption so everyone can move forward. After reading these posts people want to put the whistleblowers in the corner and say, "not this department, or you're not part of us!". Please this department is so corrupt hell even the bricks made to build this place were put there by evil people. Like I said I am not remaining silent anymore, I know where I will end up and it's my turn to let everyone know just how corrupt this place is... People in this organization stab each other in the back to get ahead, administrators overlook immoral acts...

To GTG save your ink and apply anywhere else but here, trust me you will thank me for it...

For all of you guests reading these posts, this above post is not by sgt. dodson. I've known sgt. dodson for over ten years and he is the most pro Riviera Beach Police you will ever find. So whomever you are, you don't know sgt. dodson. To any person who wants to apply to Riviera Beach Police, go for it. We look for great people.

03-24-2010, 02:58 PM
to above poster, pro riviera beach eh? yeah because the department covered his tracks up until his arrest you mean? people that work for riviera beach police think the badge they carry will get them out of anything including sgt. dodson. I was there when he was arrested and he thought his riviera beach badge would clear him, well it did not plain and simple. i could go on and on of how many corrupt officers who work for riviera beach thought the badge would help them out, *cough* morris, toombs, schneider.

03-24-2010, 10:19 PM
to above poster, pro riviera beach eh? yeah because the department covered his tracks up until his arrest you mean? people that work for riviera beach police think the badge they carry will get them out of anything including sgt. dodson. I was there when he was arrested and he thought his riviera beach badge would clear him, well it did not plain and simple. i could go on and on of how many corrupt officers who work for riviera beach thought the badge would help them out, *cough* morris, toombs, schneider.

Mcmannus ..or whomever you are....worry about your own self and your own department if you are truly someone from "another" agency, which I suspect you aren't because it would be pretty damned sad that you have to come onto our website to cry.

03-26-2010, 04:01 AM
[quote="As you were!":1ekcrt7x]I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Your statement clearly confirms that YOU have no clue and it's no act at all. Pay attention! The last thing I hope is for you guy's to write negatively about each other, but just about every post on this board about the Riviera Beach PD is you guy's writing negatively about each other so here's a news flash for you, the bandwagon is full. You say that people have personal vendetta's against Riviera Beach and the people who work there, well I'd say so, especially the "whistle blowers", why do you think that is?

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.[/quote:1ekcrt7x]

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you!

03-26-2010, 11:07 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="As you were!":nsjizeo4]I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.[/quote:nsjizeo4]

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you![/quote:nsjizeo4]

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!!

03-28-2010, 02:53 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="As you were!":3pkplp37]I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

We are so glad that you are so concerned for us ....poor us ....well i'm here to tell you that we are all ok and we don't care about the whistle blowers or anything else. As far as people writing negatively about each other..sure there is some of that ..and there is a lot of good written here. There is goodand bad written on all these websites..it's life. So whomever you are, go to another agency and ask them why they write negatively about each other. Ask them about their so called issues and problems. We don't want any.

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you![/quote:3pkplp37]

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!![/quote:3pkplp37]

I have no reason to so it's not necessary, YOU, on the other hand have plenty of reasons to, so it's VERY necessary!!!

03-29-2010, 02:19 AM
[quote="As you were!":26c99538][quote=Guest][quote="As you were!":26c99538]I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you![/quote:26c99538]

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!![/quote:26c99538]

I have no reason to so it's not necessary, YOU, on the other hand have plenty of reasons to, so it's VERY necessary!!![/quote:26c99538]

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-29-2010, 02:41 AM
[quote="As you were!":39h6owur][quote=Guest][quote="As you were!":39h6owur]I think Riviera Beach PD has the potential to be an awesome 10-8 agency but after further looking into how you recruit and select the people you choose to work for you, I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's bad enough that law enforcement and everything about it is totally subjective but you guy's lack the ability to select the real from the fake. Riviera Beach is the toughest city in Palm Beach County. You guy's deal with crime on a much different scale than the other cities in Palm Beach, and yet you hire these so called "Do Gooders" that look good on paper but come nowhere close to having the heart or balls to police that city. Most of them use you guy's to get their foot in the door and the second they get a chance to go to another agency they jump ship. I'm not saying you guy's should hire thugs, but at least hire people who have some sort of life experience and know what it's like to have to accept accountability. This economy has your administration all gassed up. Because your getting flooded with applications from people who may have a lot of college and or military and absolutely no passion for law enforcement, your being blinded to the fact though that these people are only looking for a steady pay check. Do you really believe that they'll stick around once the economy stabilizes? You guy's just took a blow with that investigation and all the negative press about your officers. That whistle was blown from the inside which was really F'ed up too. I just hope you guy's soon come to realize that, if you want a strong team, you have to hire team players. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling by writing this, and if I did than....well, you work in the "Raw", you can handle it, or at least you should be able to.

Concerned for you! I'm not concerned for you, I feel sorry for you!

FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF !!!![/quote:39h6owur]

I have no reason to so it's not necessary, YOU, on the other hand have plenty of reasons to, so it's VERY necessary!!![/quote:39h6owur]

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:39h6owur]

I know.....I know...., As you were!

03-29-2010, 03:45 PM
WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES! YOU CALL YOURSELVES POLICE OFFICERS, MORE LIKE PATHETIC! THE FBI RAID THREAD ON THIS SITE SAYS IT ALL, YOU SUCK! POSSIBLY THE MOST CORRUPT AND MISMANAGED INVESTIGATIONS UNIT EVER AND MANY CASES SCREWED UP TOO BECAUSE OF IT.

03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
To above poster, it is true, the department I work for is so corrupt and lacks guidance from moral people. All our supervisors are corrupt and that filters down through the rest of the department. So I agree with you whole heartedly, heck I do hope someone takes over this department and weeds out the corrupt and immoral people.

03-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah this place is a cesspool.

03-30-2010, 08:46 PM
But I still love you................

03-31-2010, 03:47 AM
I Love You Too Peter, oh wait are we not supposed to let everyone know about us? Too late, I know everyone knows because I have opened up my mouth about this a lot and have heard rumors.

03-31-2010, 08:03 PM
What, you are seeing him too? You BIATCH!

03-31-2010, 08:24 PM
i is seeing him too, yeah dat da trooth, fo real.

03-31-2010, 08:39 PM
wow,,,it is so amazing how stupid these posts sound, however, the worst part is that they are either from one of our own or several of our own or our own is telling other people names and id numbers. either way, whoever you are , you will get yours ....it's just a matter of time and whatever you get you deserve.

03-31-2010, 11:43 PM
What, you are seeing him too? You BIATCH!

Why do you care I thought you was with Galligan?

04-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Welcome to reality this place is a cespool and always will be under the leadership we have, we have a big slob known as Curley Top commanding the troops and he has no idea what planet he is on because he is to busy trying to figure out who to sleep with today, the city council continues to cover for the big fat slob and mean while we fight between ourselves and no one cares, then we have a chief that is no more than a do boy for the council and the list goes on and on and on but why complain we get a paycheck and really don't have to do much other than lie for Curley Top and we all know who Curley's do boys are don't we I walk around here and laugh and you jack asses who think you are going to change this cespool people have tried for maany years and it stays the same as always LISTEN TO CURLEY OR GET SETUP AND FIRED RIGHT DONATTO ? is he back in your bed again ? Who will fall with Schnider? it will be an interesting outcome to say the least. Bring in the Sheriff.

04-01-2010, 03:27 PM
To the above poster, I couldn't have said it any better so I give you kudos. I walk these halls of this department and over the many years that I have been here I have seen a lot of good officers fired because they did not kiss curley top's butt and hence were fired or setup. It is sickening the way the administration runs this place but better yet the way the council runs this city. The council members just look the other way while 100 and 101 just become more and more corrupt every day. Yeah we get a steady pay check but don't know if I can work here much longer. I feel like I am a small light amongst so many dark, dark meaning corrupt people in this place. In time the darkness will smother that small light... It is a sad analogy but it is true, I have been ashamed to wear the Riviera Beach patch for many years now...

I really do belive someday soon all the administrators that are corrupt will have their day, from 100 all the way down to patrol. Whomever is corrupt needs to face justice... and let that justice be implemented.

04-01-2010, 03:48 PM
to the two above posters go speak your trash somewhere else. this department is awesome, heck i remember the time me and mordechay broke some guys leg and the department covered it up for us so say what negative things you want about the department as a whole we cover our own. if you two dont like it leave already

04-01-2010, 08:23 PM
What, you are seeing him too? You BIATCH![/quote]

Why do you care I thought you was with Galligan?[/quote]

Hey, I am in charge of the brothel here and don't you forget that! Vagina may think she runs the shop but it is mine and has been forever I get first choice around here and will decide who gets the left overs if there are any. If amy of you biatch's want on tops list it must go through me, I had him first.

04-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Whomever reads these posts, please understand that these "officers" writing this trash are just miserable people. These are officers, past and present , who have to complain and trash everyone because it makes them feel better. The names that are attached to these ridiculous posts aren't the people that are writing them.

Riviera Beach Police Department, with the exception of these people writing these posts and the so called "whistleblowers" , is a great agency with a great bunch of men and woman who work hard every single day to do the best they can do to keep everyone safe and happy. That is an impossible task, as in any city, but, they try. These hardworking officers don't need, nor , do they deserve the above trash talk. They also don't deserve the media lashing , newspaper lashing or any other lashing that we , as this agency, takes. Every agency has their issues and not everyone is going to get along. The names and ID numbers that are being attached to these posts are another slap in the face from our so called co workers. The people posting the above trash talk are the same few that have always tried to cause upheaval in this agency; past and present. We will not let them win. We support our co -workers and we support this agency and always will.

04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
The truth... can you handle it?... can you understand it?... I have been with this agency for many years and am very close to curley top. Are you ready to know what I know? Curley top came to me many many years ago and told me Skynet is real and that he is a TFats-4000 sent here from the future. Curley top has infiltrated RBPD in order to raise up an army of corrupt but loyal officers to take over the community... and eventually the world...

Curley top stated he will succeed where his predecessors have failed, the T-100 and T-1000 are obsolete Curley top said, make way for me the more advanced TFats-4000. There you have it, truth be told...

04-02-2010, 07:42 PM
The WORST agency in history with everybody screwing each other either physically or literally.........................Brass have first choice in both areas. No control or discipline what so ever! Talk about internal affairs. Whew, then the real IA guy is a do boy joke any how too.

04-02-2010, 10:39 PM
The truth... can you handle it?... can you understand it?... I have been with this agency for many years and am very close to curley top. Are you ready to know what I know? Curley top came to me many many years ago and told me Skynet is real and that he is a TFats-4000 sent here from the future. Curley top has infiltrated RBPD in order to raise up an army of corrupt but loyal officers to take over the community... and eventually the world...

Curley top stated he will succeed where his predecessors have failed, the T-100 and T-1000 are obsolete Curley top said, make way for me the more advanced TFats-4000. There you have it, truth be told...

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN IDENTIFY YOURSELF. YOUR REAL SELF,NOT BEHIND THIS CRAP OF PUTTING OTHER OFFICERS NAMES AND ID NUMBERS. PEOPLE WHO WRITE POSITIVE COMMENTS DON'T NEED TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES, BUT SELF PITYING , CHILDISH COWARDS WHO FEEL IT NECESARY TO WRITE UNDER THE GUISE OF "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" OR THE ANONMYOUS KEYBOARD CRUSADER AND DESTROY PEOPLES REPUTATIONS; WE DONT' WANT ANY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WORKING HERE..THEN LEAVE. THERE ARE AT LEAST 500 PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE TO TAKE YOUR PLACE. FOR THOSE THAT NO LONGER WORK HERE AND STILL FEEL THE NEED TO MOAN AND GROAN ABOUT WHAT YOU DIDN'T GET OR BECAUSE NO ONE HERE AT THE TIME WOULD LISTEN TO YOU OR LIKED YOU , DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT UP. AGAIN, WE DON'T CARE.

04-02-2010, 10:50 PM
The WORST agency in history with everybody screwing each other either physically or literally.........................Brass have first choice in both areas. No control or discipline what so ever! Talk about internal affairs. Whew, then the real IA guy is a do boy joke any how too.

LET'S SEE...AGAIN WE DON'T CARE . YOU , ALONG WITH THE REST OF THESE ANONYMOUS, LYING, MALICIOUS PEOPLE HIDING BEHIND THEIR KEYBOARDS TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLES REPUTATIONS ALL DESERVE WHATEVER BAD YOU GET. YOU AND THE REST OF THESE IDIOTS WHO HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH CRAP AND IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AS OFFICERS WITH THEIR ID NUMBERS. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND YES BEFORE YOU RESPOND HOW COME I DON'T GIVE MY IDENTIFICATION...IM NOT THE ONE HELPING TO DESTORY LIVES. I'M ATTACKING YOU ,THE PLAGUE THAT YOU ARE, WHOM BY THE WAY , ANYONE WHO READS THIS SEES WHAT A SHALLOW PIECE OF BACTERIA YOU REALLY ARE. DO US ALL A FAVOR , GO TO ANOTHER SITE AND SPOUT YOUR CRAP AND TAKE THE REST OF THE CRY BABIES WITH YOU.

04-03-2010, 12:04 AM
I for one am for disclosure to who you are and that is why I am using my name. To the guest poster you are not helping but hindering by spouting ill will under the guest handle. I just want to say one thing 'why can't we all get a long?'

04-03-2010, 06:20 AM
To the guest poster, it's funny that you blast people writing on this site when the real atrocity is your grammar, punctuation and competency of the english language. Before you blast people please learn to write well. I guess ebonics did not work for you huh? It's a shame... a real shame...

Just my two cents worth anyways...

04-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Give it a break, please.. And who is feeding my girl Thornton and Snider? Please stop already big enough.

04-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey Hernandez stop trying to blow the Top, all this brown nosin' won't get ya know where round here. Beleive me I know, been there done that, still tryin' to do dat.

04-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Mo****a why are you complaining? Being you said your girls are big enough it should be real easy for you now, all you have to do is roll em around in flour and look for the wet spot... Come on now, get with it boy!

04-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Can I be a part of that too?

04-05-2010, 10:57 PM

If I can get into you!!

04-06-2010, 12:44 AM
Just want to see her in white flour, probably look close to Snider?

04-06-2010, 02:16 AM
Nothing looks close to that, by the way when is the trial?

04-06-2010, 12:24 PM

If I can get into you!!

Shouldn't be a problem from what we've heard.

04-11-2010, 01:01 PM
I for one am for disclosure to who you are and that is why I am using my name. To the guest poster you are not helping but hindering by spouting ill will under the guest handle. I just want to say one thing 'why can't we all get a long?'

Your just a stupid ASS!

04-11-2010, 03:14 PM
And the above poster is a prick hiding behind anonymity, it truly is sad. I am atleast not afraid to use my real name.

04-11-2010, 08:48 PM
And the above poster is a prick hiding behind anonymity, it truly is sad. I am atleast not afraid to use my real name.

That's because you are a foolish **** HEAD and a lousy police officer too! Now go make up to Kathy and get lost!

04-15-2010, 12:07 AM
I would love to meet the "Curly" hater. Probably some f'n loser that tried to be a good cop and failed. What a PuS%*, reveal yourself girly man, Harris would rip your head off and shizzzzzzit down your neck!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!

05-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Serious question, you guys are on a hiring freeze correct?

05-27-2010, 02:22 AM
Buncha frail little white people wont step up to a real man and take a swing.

05-27-2010, 03:16 PM
guest ****

06-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Serious question, you guys are on a hiring freeze correct?

Don't listen to the idiot posters that come up on our site and try to act ghetto and gangster. That is not what our agency is about. At this time....I don't believe that we are hiring , but you never know. Put in your app with Human Resources and wait for a call. Unfortunately , that is what everyone is having to do at this time during these economic nightmares. If you are fortunate to be hired by us..then you will learn a heck of a lot. Don't listen to these posters who keep changing their names so as to make it look like a lot of people are writing on the site. It's the same ole disgruntled people, the same trouble makers and whiners. If you get hired...just come prepared to work and learn.

06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
To all new hires, be ready and prepare to work? What the poster really meant was... be ready as you are entering one of the most if not the most corrupt police department in Florida... there you will learn how to cover up crimes, take bribes and become an immoral cop who does illegal things... I could go on and on about the department but I think the line 'the proof is in the pudding' really does make sense when this agency comes to mind...

06-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Well, here we go again with the haters and the morons. Always trying to put in their bird-brained "Two Cents".
We at this agency don't care what you have to say . If you work here, well, go find yourself another job. If you don't work here, well, go on another site and spew your garbage.

06-09-2010, 01:46 PM
To Guest, Curley is too much of a coward to try and do anything let alone tear someones head off and poop in it he gets jerks like you to do his dirty work and take the fall for him, I heard that he is giving wrestling lessons to all his do boys use to be Big Bird, Gal-A-Goof and a few more that did his dirtty work but I see that he has gotten a few more of you jerks to replace them, you too jackass will fall for him it's just matter of time before that happens and you too will make the news. To anyone trying to get hired here think about it unless you are prepared to work for the worse police agency anywhere in the country with no experiance Curley will eat you alive. So with that cleared up Guest get back under Curley"s desk and do what you best :snicker: . :snicker: :snicker: :oops:

06-10-2010, 02:08 PM
are you still hear **** head. still trying to sell your lies.

06-10-2010, 08:27 PM
To the Guest **** Face, The only lies being told jerk ass is by you when you come from under Curley's desk and he has told you I won't cum in your mouth and he does :lol: and you say to him why did you lie Curley and he replies you know I am a coward and I always lie does your wife know you hang out under Curley"s desk or are you sharing her with him too? Everyone knows what Curley is A COWARD so give it up jerk ass no need to defend him the yellow streak is as plain as you living under his desk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-11-2010, 11:34 PM
To the Guest **** Face, The only lies being told jerk ass is by you when you come from under Curley's desk and he has told you I won't . in your mouth and he does :lol: and you say to him why did you lie Curley and he replies you know I am a coward and I always lie does your wife know you hang out under Curley"s desk or are you sharing her with him too? Everyone knows what Curley is A COWARD so give it up jerk ass no need to defend him the yellow streak is as plain as you living under his desk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GROW UP YOU PIECE OF CRAP NOONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU , NOONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR SAME OLD STINK RHETORIC THAT YOU KEEP SPEWING SO SHUT THE HELL UP !!!

06-12-2010, 12:40 AM
I AGREE WITH THE LAST POST, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A ****HEAD.

06-12-2010, 11:09 PM
I AGREE WITH THE LAST POST, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A stubborn person.

???????? What does this mean?

06-14-2010, 04:04 AM
I would love to meet the "Curly" hater. Probably some f'n loser that tried to be a good cop and failed. What a PuS%*, reveal yourself girly man, Harris would rip your head off and shizzzzzzit down your neck!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!

I don't hate Ira, his is just a very sick man that has been protected (until now) by the old state attorney and friends in the justice department. These supposed Public Protection of Liberty agencies condoned his criminal activities and hushed them up as they occur. If Harris wishes to rip my head off, he is free to try. No telling how many murders he has committed in the name of enforcing the law, they would all be covered up by friends.

Check out the 'Best Cop around - Curly Turd' thread. the RBPD thread has been cut free of the index. You can read it by Google-ing "Riviera Beach FBI Raid"

06-26-2010, 02:16 AM
hey fyler your a **** and your buddy the guest, is a bigger **** ,go away no one cares. two jerk offs.

06-26-2010, 10:28 PM
[quote="would love it":1kk863gt]I would love to meet the "Curly" hater. Probably some f'n loser that tried to be a good cop and failed. What a PuS%*, reveal yourself girly man, Harris would rip your head off and shizzzzzzit down your neck!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!

I don't hate Ira, his is just a very sick man that has been protected (until now) by the old state attorney and friends in the justice department. These supposed Public Protection of Liberty agencies condoned his criminal activities and hushed them up as they occur. If Harris wishes to rip my head off, he is free to try. No telling how many murders he has committed in the name of enforcing the law, they would all be covered up by friends.

Check out the 'Best Cop around - Curly Turd' thread. the RBPD thread has been cut free of the index. You can read it by Google-ing "Riviera Beach FBI Raid"[/quote:1kk863gt]

FYLER, I'M STILL HERE CURLEY, WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS. DID YOU EVER THINK THAT IF YOU HAD VALID COMPLAINTS THAT YOUR CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN REOPENED ..... WITH ALL THE BIGMOUTH CRAP THAT IS POURING FROM YOUR MOUTH FOR YEARS...SOMEONE, IF IT WAS A VALID COMPLAINT, WOULD HAVE CHANGED THINGS...THEY DIDN'T BECAUSE THERE IS NO MERIT TO YOUR CRAP....GET OVER IT..CHECK YOURSELF INTO SOME TYPE OF MENTAL REHAB ..BECAUSE YOU NEED IT

06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
and take your buddy,guest **** with you.

06-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey Big Jerk, Don't mix me up with Fyler I told you before I look at your stupid ass everyday when you crawl from under Curley's desk and I noticed that your lips are starting to get red don't you get tired of being under the desk just be a man and admit that Curlry is a coward, were you with him when he tackled the guy in the resturant? well at least he didn't forget all of his wrestling moves I heard the guy was getting the best of him untill the troops showed up otherwise he would have caught a beating that he deserves like Sessa caught his beating, Curley is nothing more than a old run down coward trying to be a cop he never was and using guys like you to do his dirty work and you jack offs do it, Curley will go some day and you jack offs will be left holding the bag ,what a joke you jerks are. You will never guess who I am :lol: :lol: If you need chap stick let me know I will leave some for you in the break room. :snicker:

06-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey Big Jerk, Don't mix me up with Fyler I told you before I look at your stupid ass everyday when you crawl from under Curley's desk and I noticed that your lips are starting to get red don't you get tired of being under the desk just be a man and admit that Curlry is a coward, were you with him when he tackled the guy in the resturant? well at least he didn't forget all of his wrestling moves I heard the guy was getting the best of him untill the troops showed up otherwise he would have caught a beating that he deserves like Sessa caught his beating, Curley is nothing more than a old run down coward trying to be a cop he never was and using guys like you to do his dirty work and you jack offs do it, Curley will go some day and you jack offs will be left holding the bag ,what a joke you jerks are. You will never guess who I am :lol: :lol: If you need chap stick let me know I will leave some for you in the break room. :snicker:

You are a pu$$y. A jealous, malcontent pu$$y. Period.

06-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Hey dikhead learn to spell ****head. we know who you are ,your ****head

06-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Hey dikhead learn to spell stubborn person. we know who you are ,your stubborn person

Yeah, "we" know who you are too thats why you are pegged a jealous, malcontent, Pu$$y. You know where to come...I'll stomp your pea brain and grind your head into the pavement, you Pu$$y A$$ PUNK

06-28-2010, 02:51 PM
what a ****head

06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
To Iam Still Here **** Head, Is that the best you can do jack ass get back under the desk you are loosing time with Curly, can you spell chap stick :lol: :lol: jack ass..

06-28-2010, 04:31 PM
To Iam Still Here **** Head, Is that the best you can do jack ass get back under the desk you are loosing time with Curly, can you spell chap stick :lol: :lol: jack ass..

I agree, but you know that is Galligan who writes "guest ****" all the time. I think he went a little nuts since he finally got found out about in this investigation. By the way is not over yet? I hear they were back with another warrant just the other day for that according to inside sources.

06-30-2010, 02:56 AM
[quote="I Am Still Here Curley":7kfj8y3o]To Iam Still Here **** Head, Is that the best you can do jack ass get back under the desk you are loosing time with Curly, can you spell chap stick :lol: :lol: jack ass..

I agree, but you know that is Galligan who writes "guest ****" all the time. I think he went a little nuts since he finally got found out about in this investigation. By the way is not over yet? I hear they were back with another warrant just the other day for that according to inside sources.[/quote:7kfj8y3o]

Sorry,, but you are wrong ...wasn't much for galigan and was never close to him or that crew in all the years that ive worked here ..wasn't a fan and i certaintly had my run in's with him, but, he was never found out because he didn't do anything wrong...Whether i liked the guy or not..or whether anyone else liked the guy or not ....he was wronged , just like others . He didn't deserve this blight , nor do others.

07-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Sorry,, but you are wrong ...wasn't much for galigan and was never close to him or that crew in all the years that ive worked here ..wasn't a fan and i certaintly had my run in's with him, but, he was never found out because he didn't do anything wrong...Whether i liked the guy or not..or whether anyone else liked the guy or not ....he was wronged , just like others . He didn't deserve this blight , nor do others.

Oh, BOO-HOO-HOO, the poor little innocent misunderstood cop (slime in uniform). Now that the FBI has a rod stuck up the arse of the corrupt state attorney (Alfie looks clean because he's new, the rod got jammed up early in his tenure), the insanity of corruption, parading in Florida cities as Police Departments, is now being held to a minimal stand of decency. Their true nature is being exposed. 'It was wrong'.. to shine the light of decent men on Florida cops and expose the horror of their actions.

The wisdom of the past is that the state attorney will not investigate any police corruption; the endorsement of the county's police chiefs is critical for the election/re-election of any state attorney. The evidence of this obvious fact is mounting daily with every FBI warrant.

As I read posts in other Florida towns, I realize that Asst Chief Major Ima Harrasser may not be at the top of the FBI list, but then I don't really know everything about Ass Chief Ima that the FBI knows. Ima may be at the top.

04-18-2011, 01:46 AM
New candidate - Ira, you need to get him on your team before the big money boys sign him to a contract.

...........................................[youtube:18eio4sp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Gd2qoBx7o&feature=related[/youtube:18eio4sp]

He displays that 'Go gett'em attitude you love.