PDA

View Full Version : Hey CPT Hingson

03-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Hey CPT Hingson do you think you could get us a new phone for Station 1? It would be nice to have a properly operational phone in case of an emergency. I know that the budget is tight but a phone does not cost that much. Oh and the officers at Station 3 wondered if you would not mind getting them a new handset cord for their phone, they said a phone would be nice but will settle for a cord. They sometimes have a hard time understanding callers due to static caused by a faulty cord. Thank you in advance.

03-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey CPT Hingson:

Union contract REQUIRES that an officer be scheduled for 160 hrs per pay period. Due to scheduling the officers (done by the CPT) to attend in-service on their regular work days and then only allowing them to charge 2.5 hours travel and 8.5 hours per day @ in-service which only totals 22 hours during a 24 hour week causing officers to have to burn two hours of their annual leave to attend annual in-service training there by screwing officers due to lack of knowledge on your part.

Here is how it should go, using Google maps see what the time and distance from your point of origin to Pat Thomas, you either charge 2.5hrs or if Google says the travel time is longer then you charge that, next since officers are not being paid meals while at Pat Thomas but instead being PROVIDED meals in the chow hall there by being forced to eat in the chow hall or get no reimbursement if you choose not to, so an officers time should start when they leave their room to eat breakfast and end when they return to their room from supper, since they are essentially being forced to eat in the chow hall, that would work out to 11 hrs per day. Now I understand that the budget is tight and they do not want to pay overtime, but at least give the officers 160 hrs without them having to use leave to make up the 2 hours of time. How about a grievance and we let others decide it? Might just get some overtime out of it.

This is your chance to make right what you screwed up by not following contract, which means you did not follow policy. Don't you like to give out reprimands to those that do not follow policy? You are actually depriving officers and Sgt's of their time by not following policy, you have essentially stolen from each one of them. Thief.

03-07-2010, 08:27 PM
WOW Cpt Hingson possibly stole 120 hrs of leave from his 60 officers and sgts @ 2 hours each , or an averaged combined total of $2400 figured @ an average of $20 per hour. Glad he is not my Cpt. All due to a failure to know and follow policy/contract. How does it feel folks, not even any Vaseline.

03-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Illiterate supervisors, they'll screw you every time.

03-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow! if that is true, everybody better put on the jetpack. All this crap is just giving the new commissioner reason to dis-band road guards.

03-08-2010, 05:10 PM
We will be disbanded within the next 5-10 years anyway. Anyone that can honestly look at the "big picture" knows this. I will be here as long as they let me stay, checking those horses and scanning them bills.

03-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Forgot to add: we are nothing more than hired guns for the tomato industry, citrus industry, and vets. With out us to enforce the federal and state regulations regarding each they would either loose a lot of money or go broke. As long as they can make contributions to political campaign funds we will continue to exist when they cannot/do not we will be shut down. Politics folks that is what it all comes down to.

03-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Hey CPT Hingson do you think you could get us a new phone for Station 1? It would be nice to have a properly operational phone in case of an emergency. I know that the budget is tight but a phone does not cost that much. Oh and the officers at Station 3 wondered if you would not mind getting them a new handset cord for their phone, they said a phone would be nice but will settle for a cord. They sometimes have a hard time understanding callers due to static caused by a faulty cord. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the new phone @ Station 1!

03-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Seems like the only way to get things done is put them on here so someone who cares will see it. I know emails were sent about the phone, but no one cared. Thanks for the help who ever you are.

03-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Station 3 got a new phone cord! Thanks to whomever. We have been dealing with the old one for 6+ months and asking for a new one. Glad to see someone, somewhere is paying attention.

03-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Its ashamed that it takes a public forum to get something so small but that is needed to conduct our daily duties!

03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Our great leaders they are so good. Hey Haddock, are you listening? This is one of your great captains, maybe you will do something.

03-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Hingson had to leave in-service today for a "meeting". Ya'll get'em straight up there.

03-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Station 3 got a new phone cord! Thanks to whomever. We have been dealing with the old one for 6+ months and asking for a new one. Glad to see someone, somewhere is paying attention.

The phone still has to much static @ Station 3 to understand callers. Could we get a new phone? Please?

03-25-2010, 10:40 PM
You guys have been dealing with a phone that you cannot hear any on for 6 months?
Has anyone tried another phone in the jack?
has anyone tried that phone in the test jack outside?
Certainly, someone that works there has a phone that they could bring to work one day just to see if it is the phone or maybe it's in the wiring and the phone company can fix it.
The box isn't on the pole out back that caught fire about 6 months ago, is it?
Someone do a little something for yourself.

03-25-2010, 10:46 PM
What's the difference between an Ag cop and wackenhut?

Wackenhut is wackenhut, Ag cops are just wackin in their hut

03-25-2010, 11:29 PM
You guys have been dealing with a phone that you cannot hear any on for 6 months?
Has anyone tried another phone in the jack?
has anyone tried that phone in the test jack outside?
Certainly, someone that works there has a phone that they could bring to work one day just to see if it is the phone or maybe it's in the wiring and the phone company can fix it.
The box isn't on the pole out back that caught fire about 6 months ago, is it?
Someone do a little something for yourself.

hey there amazing smart arse, we already have, it is the PHONE, the plug in the back where the receiver cord attaches is bad and cannot be fixed. We are smarter than you think and apparently smarter than you since we are steps ahead of you. How about you do a little something for us and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS since it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about, a pole did not catch fire it was the meter can on the building next door.

03-26-2010, 03:33 AM
Why were you asking for a cord for so long if it's the phone itself, numb nuts. P.S. You missed a step there!

03-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Why were you asking for a cord for so long if it's the phone itself, numb nuts. P.S. You missed a step there!

Because someone brought a cord from home and it seemed to fix the problem, only to later figure out that it is the phone. Missed no step. It is kind of like plugging a hole in a tire and later finding out the plug is leaking. Sometimes when you think you have fixed a problem you find there is a bigger problem. Maybe you know nothing of these type of things as you just call someone to fix all your problems around your house. Get a life and worry about your own station. We have ours under control.

03-26-2010, 11:14 AM
hey there amazing smart arse, we already have, it is the PHONE, the plug in the back where the receiver cord attaches is bad and cannot be fixed. We are smarter than you think and apparently smarter than you since we are steps ahead of you. How about you do a little something for us and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS since it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about, a pole did not catch fire it was the meter can on the building next door.

....How about you do a little something for us and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS....
...and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...
...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...

Because you brought it up in a PUBLIC FORUM, retard.

03-26-2010, 02:07 PM

....How about you do a little something for us and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS....
...and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...
...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...

Because you brought it up in a PUBLIC FORUM, retard.

Yes I brought it up in a public forum because that seems to be the THE ONLY WAY TO GET THINGS DONE IN THIS DEPARTMENT. People like you and less than "amazing" are what is wrong with this department you want to come along and put your two cents of useless information in on something that has no effect on you and is none of your business. Maybe you should put as much effort into contacting politicians in relation to our retirement being cut.

03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
guys @ Station 3 you are what's amazing, you want to come on a public forum and down a person. You claim that you haven't been able to hear the callers on your phone for 6 months. How long would you wait? Those cords are a dime a dozen and several of your guys probably have many of them stuck in a drawer at home. Maybe the static is not nearly as bad as you make it sound or you wouldn't wait 6 months to do something yourself. Do you think ANYONE would really sit there for 6 months saying "I'm sorry honey, I can not hear what you are saying, the Captain still has not delivered me a phone cord. you'll have to drive down here and tell me or wait til I get home tonight"
All I suggested was why don't one of you guys find out exactly what is the problem, if one of you can, and then order what you need. Put it on a supply request.

P.S. Here is one of my responses from writing the Legislators in reference to our Pension Plan. And I personally visited them also. How about you?

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding the issue of public employee retirement. I appreciate the opportunity to learn of your thoughts and concerns on this important issue.

As we are completing our committee meeting process, two retirement related bills, HB 1319 and HB 1543, have been withdrawn from consideration. As a result, these bills will not advance this Session, however it is possible that similar bills may. I encourage you to continue to watch the Legislature as Session proceeds.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please know that as the Legislature deliberates this important issue, I will keep your thoughts and concerns in mind. If I may be of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Larry Cretul
Speaker

03-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Amazing your an amazing idiot you basically called the guys lazy and dumb. You started bad mouthing people first. You are probably the type that would buy your uniform or use your car for traffic stops because the state wants to save money. It is the states job and duty to provide us with the equipment to do the job not me bringing my stuff from home. The Capt and Lt had been told and sent emails numerous times to no avail. But, when it was posted on here it took less than 36 hours to get it solved. So amazing if the state wants the job done then provide us with the tools to do the job. So amazing wake up and realize the state especially this department DOES NOT and WILL NOT ever care about you or me.

03-27-2010, 12:07 AM
guys @ Station 3 you are what's amazing, you want to come on a public forum and down a person. You claim that you haven't been able to hear the callers on your phone for 6 months. How long would you wait? Those cords are a dime a dozen and several of your guys probably have many of them stuck in a drawer at home. Maybe the static is not nearly as bad as you make it sound or you wouldn't wait 6 months to do something yourself. Do you think ANYONE would really sit there for 6 months saying "I'm sorry honey, I can not hear what you are saying, the Captain still has not delivered me a phone cord. you'll have to drive down here and tell me or wait til I get home tonight"
All I suggested was why don't one of you guys find out exactly what is the problem, if one of you can, and then order what you need. Put it on a supply request.

P.S. Here is one of my responses from writing the Legislators in reference to our Pension Plan. And I personally visited them also. How about you?

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding the issue of public employee retirement. I appreciate the opportunity to learn of your thoughts and concerns on this important issue.

As we are completing our committee meeting process, two retirement related bills, HB 1319 and HB 1543, have been withdrawn from consideration. As a result, these bills will not advance this Session, however it is possible that similar bills may. I encourage you to continue to watch the Legislature as Session proceeds.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please know that as the Legislature deliberates this important issue, I will keep your thoughts and concerns in mind. If I may be of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Larry Cretul
Speaker

Pretty good coping from the PBA site! here it is with the heading.

Response from Speaker of the House Larry Cretul on
HB 1319 and HB 1543

Sincerely,

Larry Cretul
Speaker

03-27-2010, 01:34 AM
It wasn't copied, it was the same form email that everyone that sent an email to Cretul got. I got the same thing today.

03-27-2010, 04:40 AM
You guys are missing the point.

You thought the problem was a 50 cent cord, and you waited for 6 MONTHS for someone to bring one to you!!!
You say you cannot hear the people that are calling you because the static is so bad! THAT is what is amazing to me! If it were my Office, I would go to the store right down the road and pay 50 cents for one before I'd wait on someone to drive one down to Branford, but 6 months you guys waited!!!! AMAZING You cannot get any cheaper than that. All of the personal calls we make on these phones and you refuse to bring a spare phone cord from home to help yourself!! AMAZING

But, if that is the worst thing your Captain does, God Bles You!

03-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Just what I figured not from this region and have no idea what working for this Captain is like. Makes his own rules as he goes and does everything in his power to stop us from making extra money at Rest Areas. Amazing' you missed the point first it is the cord then it uniforms then something else. It is not about the 50 cent cord it is about principle. I don't know when the last time you went to the store but there is not much there for 50 cent. We all know from your post that you would go buy one just so you can try to make your point because you want to keep everyone above you happy. So wipe your nose off I can see the brown from here. Let us big boys deal with our problems over here and you keep kissing butt. By the way I have some questions because we make personal calls I should fix the phone problem according to you. Does that mean you put gas in the car when you go get something from the exit or pay some of the electric bill when you warm up your lunch? Does that mean when the refrigerator goes out you buy a new one since you put your lunch in it? Where do you buy your auto parts for the patrol car since you use it to buy food and drinks?

03-27-2010, 03:51 PM
You guys are missing the point.

You thought the problem was a 50 cent cord, and you waited for 6 MONTHS for someone to bring one to you!!!
You say you cannot hear the people that are calling you because the static is so bad! THAT is what is amazing to me! If it were my Office, I would go to the store right down the road and pay 50 cents for one before I'd wait on someone to drive one down to Branford, but 6 months you guys waited!!!! AMAZING You cannot get any cheaper than that. All of the personal calls we make on these phones and you refuse to bring a spare phone cord from home to help yourself!! AMAZING

But, if that is the worst thing your Captain does, God Bles You!

See the bold above? My guess is that this "amazing" person is not even an Officer, may never of been and if so is someone who now has their own office. Has their own office and bashing officers that are trying to get what they need to do their job properly equals brass, in my opinion Cpt Hingson himself attempting to make his officers look bad for telling the truth about what happens. He is ashamed that others can see what an inept supervisor he is so he attempts to belittle those that show him for what he is. This man is a thief, he is dishonest, and will screw his officers at every opportunity, he is the perfect of what is wrong with this department.

It has been less than a month since the officers @ Station 3 asked for the cord, not 6 months.

They should not have to spend their money to provide what is supposed to be provided by their employer. They should be cheap they all make starting salary, and with the possible cuts that may be coming they should save all that they can. If you make enough to take the money out of your pocket then how about you buy them a phone? I expect you to deliver it within the next week, I will be calling and checking.

03-28-2010, 08:41 PM
The great thing about working a side stand is getting to spend most of your shift alone and nude.

03-29-2010, 09:46 PM
How about a pink phone. It'll probably match your panties.

03-30-2010, 12:19 AM

No Sarge, but it will match the pair your wife left in my truck last week.

Giggidy

03-30-2010, 12:47 AM

Giggidy

She left pink polka dot crotch less panties in mine. I wonder who else has a pair of her panties. I hope she wears the matching bra next time. She is "amazing".

03-30-2010, 04:52 PM

Giggidy

She left pink polka dot crotch less panties in mine. I wonder who else has a pair of her panties. I hope she wears the matching bra next time. She is "amazing".

You better pay in cash next time, I'm getting tired of having to deposit the checks.

03-30-2010, 07:23 PM

Giggidy

You better pay in cash next time, I'm getting tired of having to deposit the checks.

Pay???????????????????????? Who is paying? I ride for free.

04-08-2010, 07:34 PM
I just called Station 3 and they still need that phone. The officer had to call be back from his cell phone due to the static. I'll scan seafood when you do your job and get them a new phone.

04-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Why is this idiot still a Captain? :oops:

04-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Because he does that thing with his tongue that upper management likes.

04-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Why is this idiot still a Captain? :oops:

He is retiring in a few months. THANK GOD!!!! Hope we get a real Captain. Not holding my breath though as he is leaving before the current Tally admin is replaced, plus the looser in White Springs will be here. Want to be a Captain? Get Hingson to teach you the tongue thing.

I am sure we will end up with a drunk paint and body man from Madison County. I heard he knows the tongue thing.

I wonder how he gets away with drinking beer while painting patrol cars and then backing the time off??? Wouldn't that be considered consumption of alcoholic beverages on state time? Must be the tongue thing again......

04-12-2010, 02:18 PM
They offered up 19 for closure this year. I am sure that it will get closed next year. Maybe ol' Burns will see this coming and put in to transfer back and ya'll will get him. I think he still has a place in LO.

04-12-2010, 02:38 PM
WTF...if you are Escambia Sheriff's Office Bound why the heck are you on here giving your no good opinion???? There is no drunk paint and body man in Madison.....such rumor and just plain shite! Good man better than some....better than others....As for Burns that would be fine too...good man...better than others....
You people are never happy with anything that is offered up to you! Station 3 guy buy a damn phone cord and shut the hell up! You probably spend more in DVD's for watching than you would ever spend on a phone cord. Invest some dollars in where you work, if you spend 14 days out of the month, (which you side station people don't because you are always off) at your hole in Branford spend some money. If you have to call the honey, or your friends to gossip....buy a cord! I am sure it is less than a 6 pack of Natty! Get over it! Move on! Sounds to me you have been on the Ag band wagon for too many years and have come to expect everything and anything given to you. You my friend are the ones on the Tampa site making a shite load of cash...shut up and buy a phone cord....or guess what stay off the phone....

04-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Plain ignorant is what "shut up" is. The guys @ Station 3 all make less than $34,000 a year and have been here less than 10 years. Shows that "shut up" does not even know who works there. I wonder if "shut up" is the same one that always posts here talking about the price of "natty"? It would seem that he/she has nothing better to do than keep up with the price, and must drink a lot of it to always know the price and make reference to it. Maybe "shut up" needs to get in touch with the EAP for some alcohol abuse counseling along with some anger management and interpersonal skills. Me thinks he dost protest to much.

"shut up" sounds like a very bitter and jealous person who is in much need of a real life and exposure to the world outside of his small backyard.

04-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Sounds like somebody is a little sensetive. The Tally fat cats love Hingson because he just tells them anything and it is ok. All of those big wheels in Tally soon 2 b gone. If they did try to shut down Pensacola than shame shame shame on them all.

04-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Oh yeah 19 got offered up to the chopping block gods. They said not "this" year, but with 5.6 billion in shortfall projected for next years budget it may just get the ax. My advice to my brothers and sisters out west, start looking for a new job, better safe than sorry. Even those of us here in the east might want to put some feelers out.

04-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Can't ever see them closing 19. They paid for themselves last year with over 2 million in state revenue collected, only need 1.3 million to be equal. They are on their way again this yearto have paid forthemselves. Also they led the state in violations. I think they would shut a side station down before 19. Just my opinion though.

04-20-2010, 12:39 AM
10 is hammering them violations too

04-20-2010, 01:21 AM
Shouldn't talk about LT J.B. , he is a good man and would be a GREAT Captain for I-10 or anywhere else.

04-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Shouldn't talk about LT J.B. , he is a good man and would be a GREAT Captain for I-10 or anywhere else.

He is a joke. He is just like the rest of them that have forgotten where he came from, he is scamming the system to his benefit while screwing the people under him. For him to be a good man he needs to quit being a ****. He needs to quit kissing arse and stand up and be a man. As far as I am concerned he is Timmy Junior.

04-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Can't ever see them closing 19. They paid for themselves last year with over 2 million in state revenue collected, only need 1.3 million to be equal. They are on their way again this yearto have paid forthemselves. Also they led the state in violations. I think they would shut a side station down before 19. Just my opinion though.

It may pay for it's self but it is not mission critical. It was built just to collect money. It can not fully perform the required mission as it can just be driven around. The violations caught by it would be caught by another station down the line. For the department to offer it for closure it must not be fully paying for it's self. To say that they would close a side station first shows that you do not understand the true mission of our department, citrus and tomatoes. To close a side station would allow a hole that those products could flow out of unregulated there by causing a loss in money and a failure of this department to perform the mission it was created for. Most @ 19 never received the "big picture" speech and do not understand our core mission nor the reason for our creation so long ago. Let deregulation of the tomato and citrus industry happen and we will all be shut down.

04-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Word on the skreet is that you're being replaced with Wackenhut...

shutdown
04-23-2010, 02:43 AM
Hey DOT cop how about nice cup of shut the F*** up buddy. I am DOT guy myself and most of the Ag guys are some of my best friends. They do there job with pride , just like we do ours. Most of them have applied, and were offered postions with us. But like good fathers and husbands they chose family first and stayed with there job at home. So, they really do not wont to hear your comments. That is the reason why there are grudges with agencys, some people never GROW UP! :devil:

04-23-2010, 03:16 AM
Hey Shutdown,

Thanks for sticking up for us, it really means a lot when another agency actually sticks up for us. Maybe you can be a positive influence on others.

Thanks again

04-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Hey DOT cop how about nice cup of shut the F*** up buddy. I am DOT guy myself and most of the Ag guys are some of my best friends. They do there job with pride , just like we do ours. Most of them have applied, and were offered postions with us. But like good fathers and husbands they chose family first and stayed with there job at home. So, they really do not wont to hear your comments. That is the reason why there are grudges with agencys, some people never GROW UP! :devil:

They not gonna move. All those necks from North Fl are to scared to take a real police job and heaven forbid they have to move south of Gainesville, thats south florida to them, can't speak the language.

Here's an idea, move the road guards to I-4, and all roads that cross it. Headquarters would be in Miami, the country boys would go back to farming. Then you could hire professional bi lingual law enforcement officers and ditch the good ole ways of the forgotten south.

04-24-2010, 11:27 AM

They not gonna move. All those necks from North Fl are to scared to take a real police job and heaven forbid they have to move south of Gainesville, thats south florida to them, can't speak the language.

Here's an idea, move the road guards to I-4, and all roads that cross it. Headquarters would be in Miami, the country boys would go back to farming. Then you could hire professional bi lingual law enforcement officers and ditch the good ole ways of the forgotten south.

Talk about biased based profiling. It is shameful that S Fl Dot promotes such ignorance to Capt. Things down there must not be so great, everybody keeps moving up here. FHP, DOT, FWC, etc.. have to start in South Florida and then transfer back north when available. What's up with that? There must not be many be many down there wanting to be professional LEO's so ya'll have to import us "necks from North Fl" to be the police. Plus you would be surprised how many retired LEO's from South Florida we have working for us.