PDA

View Full Version : Moderator

03-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Moderator. If you are going to be a moderator be fair. Anytime when there was a post about an SRO or a certain Sgt you cant delete it fast enough. But what about all the posts about our good Chief Will you will let it sit there longer than an officer at the station. If you going to remove posts about one person, then you do it all of them. Be fair for once. No one should have special treatment. you will be watch. The gravy train has left the station. Anyway i got to go, i have a detail to do

03-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Ditto...

03-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Ditto... No, it's not ditto. the moderator is very fair when issues are based on fact. We asked a while back if anyone had any information about a shooting involving cal harrison that Will was in fact involved in. Does anyone know what really happened. We want to base the answer on fact. We all know the guy who shot cat was arrested and should still be in prison. What did Will do when he arrived at the scene. Hollywood has the report and some of the old timers know. When we find out we will print a copy of the report. We are not calling Will a coward or anything like that. Just need to know the truth. Will can you help us out with this?

03-09-2010, 02:42 AM
[quote="Seminole 4 Life...":1wg7r2pu]Ditto... No, it's not ditto. the moderator is very fair when issues are based on fact. We asked a while back if anyone had any information about a shooting involving cal harrison that Will was in fact involved in. Does anyone know what really happened. We want to base the answer on fact. We all know the guy who shot cat was arrested and should still be in prison. What did Will do when he arrived at the scene. Hollywood has the report and some of the old timers know. When we find out we will print a copy of the report. We are not calling Will a coward or anything like that. Just need to know the truth. Will can you help us out with this?[/quote:1wg7r2pu]ust

Yes it is ditto, just delete to your hearts content. It is ok if someone SLAMS our good Cheif, but God forbid if some speaks the truth about a drama queen whos main motive to work hardrock is to go shopping. Why cant we hire some real cops instead of these "things" You know what, you are joke , just like your unit. go hide behind your desk and let the real cops do their job and your job for you since you are so incapable of doing it yourself.

03-09-2010, 04:52 PM
No one is slamming William. We just ask about a shooting that he was involved in, he should respond but he won't. Why? He reads this post. Hollywood PD has the report, we will make you a copy.

03-09-2010, 08:17 PM
No one is slamming William. We just ask about a shooting that he was involved in, he should respond but he won't. Why? He reads this post. Hollywood PD has the report, we will make you a copy.
Try reading all the posts and you will see that poor William is getting slammed.As far as the report, i already have it. i know everything around these parts.

03-09-2010, 11:16 PM
[quote="guest 101":6zjaxg5y]No one is slamming William. We just ask about a shooting that he was involved in, he should respond but he won't. Why? He reads this post. Hollywood PD has the report, we will make you a copy.
Try reading all the posts and you will see that poor William is getting slammed.As far as the report, i already have it. i know everything around these parts.[/quote:6zjaxg5y] What do you think about the shooting?

Mod 492
03-11-2010, 11:29 PM
LOOK PEOPLE...THIS IS NOT A SLAM SITE!! I DO MY BEST TO REMOVE ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS OR SLAMS THAT I SEE ON THIS FORUM. DO ME A FAVOR....IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT I MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED PLEASE CLICK THE LITTLE EXCLAMATION MARK SIGN AT THE TOP OF THE POST. THIS WILL ALERT ME TO ANY "POSSIBLE" TERMS OF USE VIOLATION(S). I WILL THEN REVIEW THE POST AND DETERMINE IF IT DOES VIOLATE LEOAFFAIRS.COM TERMS OF USE.

Steps to report Abuse and Violations
New Procedure
1. Post MUST conflict with our Terms of Use

2. Simply click on the Report This Post icon symbol to the right of the post to "Report this post"

3. Select the appropriate “Reason” in the applicable drop-down-box

4. Leave the default “Notify me” option at Yes

5. Leave “Further information” in the applicable box on why this post violates the Terms of Use (if necessary)

6. Click the “Submit” button

NOTICE: IF YOU ARE FOUND TO HAVE VIOLATED THE TERMS OF USE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM EVER POSTING TO THIS FORUM AGAIN!!.

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.