PDA

View Full Version : NYPD Chief goes to Prison

03-03-2010, 03:18 AM
Former NYPD Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik was recently sentenced to 4 years in prison after being convicted of several felonies. NYPD must hold some type of record for former administrators who get convicted of criminal behavior in office.

03-07-2010, 11:06 PM
probably gonna happen here too

03-25-2010, 12:02 AM

yea i heard something about Balkwill gonna get fried over that laptop! there must be more to it...

03-26-2010, 01:21 AM
yea i heard something about Balkwill gonna get fried over that laptop! there must be more to it...

Why would anyone in their right mind take a department-owned leather chair home??? Some people call it grand theft. He had the financial world by the balls --- and then he starts taking department property home with him when he retires???? Where's the common sense??? :roll:

05-16-2010, 09:29 PM

Why would anyone in their right mind take a department-owned leather chair home??? Some people call it grand theft. He had the financial world by the balls --- and then he starts taking department property home with him when he retires???? Where's the common sense??? :roll:

Ive been at SPD now 18 years. I have enough sense to know that if the Governor "extended" a grand theft investigation on the former Sheriff, then he has done something very very BAD !!!! A chair is probably the least of his problems !