PDA

View Full Version : At it again

02-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I really really hate this place. The infamous unbalanced maniac that call himself an investigator is at it again. Let's see who we can screw because that is what confirms my manhood. This cannot happen without the consent of the top brass. When does 10 news, channel 8 or Fox news step in and ask whats going on here? Let us see what is going on when ONE PERSON can cause so much distrust and turmoil yet he is never taken to task for all of his tirades. NEVER!!!!!! WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!
A BLUE FLU FOR A DAY?, A LEGAL CASE AGAINST HIM AND THE CHIEF? WHERE IS THE LEGAL SIDE OF THE FOP? ADVISE US SO WE CAN GET BACK TO SOMETHING THAT IS NORMAL!!!
Something has to give. We need to get rid of the regime, the monster or something. You can't keep screwing with people's lives and someone not make you pay sooner or later. Everyone here wants 410 to leave. He is uniformly hated by all ranks.
I am really tired of this and will help if we can stop this monster from his continuing reign of intimidation,and abuse.