PDA

View Full Version : standards

02-16-2010, 04:14 AM
Since when is a cracked windshield reason to chase someone with a unmarked vehicle. well atleast their back up unit / lead unit didn't wreak this time. It will be interesting to hear the pursuit boards findings on this one.

02-16-2010, 11:47 AM
i was wondering when this was going to show up

02-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Whats gonna happen is the board is gonna tell him he did the right thing. They are gonna understand what real policework is all about. They are gonna make you see that you are scared and weak because you wouldnt have done the same thing.

Buckle up, sissies, your excuse that you cant do policework because your hands are tied is OVER. Policework is back on the menu and anyone who doesnt order up extra helpings is gonna be exposed as a coward and a little worm.

02-16-2010, 08:24 PM
At least that cop was not 10-18 across the whole county for a swat call-out! :wink: By the way swat man... how's babysitting going? :lol:

02-17-2010, 01:25 AM
At least that cop was not 10-18 across the whole county for a swat call-out! :wink: By the way swat man... how's babysitting going? :lol:

How's it going? It's going great because "he" is spending extra time in the gym and starting to take brazilian jiu jitsu lessons. He is using his time to get extra buff and extra powerful. He is becoming an even better fighter than he already was.

He is waiting for you to step up to the plate and take a swing if you grow a set. He is ready to make your face explode like the Death Star and "he" is Luke Skywalker you piece of gutless worm crud.

02-17-2010, 02:37 AM
Where is real police work in chasing a juvenile with no license, which they did not know when they started chasing for a cracked windshield which is not pc for a trafffic stop. then it gets better, you have the circus at city yard after the chase before calling rotation wrecker. and then the report that was written by their eunich which did a report that barely justified the paper it was written on. perfect example of do what i say and not as i do. Leaders lead by example.

As far as pasco county observer, go back to your own sand box, from what the newspaper is reporting your department has more then its share of problems. You sound like someone that tried to get on the SO tact team and did not get picked off the bench.

02-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Where is real police work in chasing a juvenile with no license, which they did not know when they started chasing for a cracked windshield which is not pc for a trafffic stop. then it gets better, you have the circus at city yard after the chase before calling rotation wrecker. and then the report that was written by their eunich which did a report that barely justified the paper it was written on. perfect example of do what i say and not as i do. Leaders lead by example.

As far as pasco county observer, go back to your own sand box, from what the newspaper is reporting your department has more then its share of problems. You sound like someone that tried to get on the SO tact team and did not get picked off the bench.

I find that real police work is hiding under a tree scoping out airline rates for me and my fiance. I find real police work by talking crap about everyone because I'm the greatest.I find real police work by not conducting any traffic stops.I find real police work by working harder to get out of a call then taking the report. Sound familiar? Keep up the great work, patrolman! :wink:

02-18-2010, 01:12 AM
You trash! You liar! You fried egg!
Putting that kind of info on here for the public to see is goddanm bull$hit of you! You dont know nothing about the brotherhood you redneck trash!

02-18-2010, 03:08 AM
You trash! You liar! You fried egg!
Putting that kind of info on here for the public to see is goddanm bull$hit of you! You dont know nothing about the brotherhood you redneck trash!

who the hell are you talking about?

02-20-2010, 01:31 PM
You know who the effff I'm talking about you white-trash! This place is like a fried egg convention!

02-20-2010, 02:57 PM
You know who the effff I'm talking about you white-trash! This place is like a fried egg convention!

Then you must be the main speaker/leader at this convention since you seem to know so much about it. :devil:

02-20-2010, 11:02 PM
what is a fried egg?

What does fried eggs have anything to do with anything?

I don't get it

02-21-2010, 02:46 AM
I love the smell of fried eggs and white trash in the morning. :snicker:

02-21-2010, 02:48 AM
[quote="fried egg?"]what is a fried egg?

What does fried eggs have anything to do with anything?

I don't get it[/quote

It means your brain is fried.

02-21-2010, 10:25 AM
I should know I'm scrambled!

02-25-2010, 03:30 AM
[quote="Pasco County Observer"]At least that cop was not 10-18 across the whole county for a swat call-out! :wink: By the way swat man... how's babysitting going? :lol:[/quote

I bet you don't have the balls to say it to his face....all talk no action. So are you acting on hear say or did you witness it? If so name a location. If not then shut up.