PDA

View Full Version : It's Lawyer Time

02-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Hey Guys; it Seems that there is a chink on the Command Staff Armor. Its called Lawyer!!! Whenever you have a discipline meeting take a lawyer with you. It seems that the Tribe hates to be sued and they are scared of Lawyers. Maybe this way the abuse will stop. For you guys that have never been in a real Department, we do have rights, and they are being violated on a daily basis. Some Captainz and Lts are abusing their powers, but its catching up to them. Hang in there guys not everything lasts forever.

02-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Hey Guys; it Seems that there is a chink on the Command Staff Armor. Its called Lawyer!!! Whenever you have a discipline meeting take a lawyer with you. It seems that the Tribe hates to be sued and they are scared of Lawyers. Maybe this way the abuse will stop. For you guys that have never been in a real Department, we do have rights, and they are being violated on a daily basis. Some Captainz and Lts are abusing their powers, but its catching up to them. Hang in there guys not everything lasts forever.

Yes nothing lasts forever, not even someones career, You are retired, go play golf, or something, there is more to life than law enforcement. Unfortunately we have people who dont see it that way. And maybe that is because this is all they know. after retirement i have two choices. A. on a Sandals beach resort. B. Work midnights in BC, or Brighton, or Hollywood, Or the Creek,, definitely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt, A option A AAAAA,you have never worked here so how do you know it is a real department, i rather have a real paycheck while you are counting your pension pennies because you are working a secodn job becuase you still can make ends meet, so thanks but no thanks, This dept is fl best kept secret

02-14-2010, 06:51 AM
[quote="Concerned Retired LEO":nlp5cdvl]Hey Guys; it Seems that there is a chink on the Command Staff Armor. Its called Lawyer!!! Whenever you have a discipline meeting take a lawyer with you. It seems that the Tribe hates to be sued and they are scared of Lawyers. Maybe this way the abuse will stop. For you guys that have never been in a real Department, we do have rights, and they are being violated on a daily basis. Some Captainz and Lts are abusing their powers, but its catching up to them. Hang in there guys not everything lasts forever.

Yes nothing lasts forever, not even someones career, You are retired, go play golf, or something, there is more to life than law enforcement. Unfortunately we have people who dont see it that way. And maybe that is because this is all they know. after retirement i have two choices. A. on a Sandals beach resort. B. Work midnights in BC, or Brighton, or Hollywood, Or the Creek,, definitely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt, A option A AAAAA,you have never worked here so how do you know it is a real department, i rather have a real paycheck while you are counting your pension pennies because you are working a secodn job becuase you still can make ends meet, so thanks but no thanks, This dept is fl best kept secret[/quote:nlp5cdvl]

Dont fool yourself. What you fail to realize is that you too will need a second job when your reduced 401k isn't enough to make ends meet. You also talk about a real paycheck, let me paint you a picture. Suppose you're injured and can no longer perform as a police officer. How long do you think that "real" paycheck will last? It will last until all of your accumulated time is exhausted, and not one pay period afterwards. Real pensions allow its members to apply for medical disability and its for life or until the disability ceases to exist. So I say you can keep your best kept secret because its nothing more than a good paycheck. I should know, I used to work there.

Good paycheck=SPD
Good retirement= look elsewhere
Mentorship and confidence building= look elsewhere

02-14-2010, 05:21 PM
We do not think about our future as indian police we live day to day. The 401K will go fast, the government will take one third of it the rest will last about 2-3 years. You are right. The chief has made many promises but can't keep them.

02-14-2010, 07:07 PM
[quote="Concerned Retired LEO":1k6qmdwy]Hey Guys; it Seems that there is a chink on the Command Staff Armor. Its called Lawyer!!! Whenever you have a discipline meeting take a lawyer with you. It seems that the Tribe hates to be sued and they are scared of Lawyers. Maybe this way the abuse will stop. For you guys that have never been in a real Department, we do have rights, and they are being violated on a daily basis. Some Captainz and Lts are abusing their powers, but its catching up to them. Hang in there guys not everything lasts forever.

Yes nothing lasts forever, not even someones career, You are retired, go play golf, or something, there is more to life than law enforcement. Unfortunately we have people who dont see it that way. And maybe that is because this is all they know. after retirement i have two choices. A. on a Sandals beach resort. B. Work midnights in BC, or Brighton, or Hollywood, Or the Creek,, definitely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt, A option A AAAAA,you have never worked here so how do you know it is a real department, i rather have a real paycheck while you are counting your pension pennies because you are working a secodn job becuase you still can make ends meet, so thanks but no thanks, This dept is fl best kept secret

Dont fool yourself. What you fail to realize is that you too will need a second job when your reduced 401k isn't enough to make ends meet. You also talk about a real paycheck, let me paint you a picture. Suppose you're injured and can no longer perform as a police officer. How long do you think that "real" paycheck will last? It will last until all of your accumulated time is exhausted, and not one pay period afterwards. Real pensions allow its members to apply for medical disability and its for life or until the disability ceases to exist. So I say you can keep your best kept secret because its nothing more than a good paycheck. I should know, I used to work there.

Good paycheck=SPD
Good retirement= look elsewhere
Mentorship and confidence building= look elsewhere[/quote:1k6qmdwy]

If you did your research, FRS and other police pensions make up only 18 percent of employees of Florida. So what kind of reitirement do the other 9 million people of this state have? You dont know do you. It is people who are afraid of the future and to scared to step foward who rely on FRS and the 80/20 dream. Its the same people who retire and cant do anything else because they are either too afraid or too lonely. Like the 45 percent of the people who are working as cops but have a pension. Get a life. Then the fairy tale of "well we will only live 5-7 years after retiring," well if you believe that, than you are a fool. If the average cop here makes 80 k a year, why not back 25 k of it in your own retirement instead of relying on 401 k. Because they are spending money faster than they are making it. What is that word called,,,,, oh year discipline. if you also look fortune 500 company chairmen have their own retirement aside from 401 k, they dont have frs or a pension. How i know because i have a life outside of being a cop. Not like you. Im sorry you left, but we elimated that void on whatever rez you were working at. Keep up the good work Chief. only 8 percent of the people here are unhappy. WIL WILL, he's our man if he can do it,,,,,,screw it

02-14-2010, 09:32 PM
You are right if will can do it screw it. When the kids grow up he will need a retirement. It's 88% not 8%.

02-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Most are taking care of their retirement, no need for latch.

02-15-2010, 05:51 PM
We do not think about our future as indian police we live day to day. The 401K will go fast, the government will take one third of it the rest will last about 2-3 years. You are right. The chief has made many promises but can't keep them.

The government doesn't take any of your 401K unless you withdraw early. 401K is for retirement only.

02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Woah , Woah.... Well, this post goes to our fortune 500 loving guy. You say say that people who are in fortune 500 companies don't rely on there 401k, well you're about 50% correct . (Since I know you like to use percentages, and use them wrongly! There are only about 8% of the people happy here, the command staff and that's it.) The "guy's in the fortune 500 companies" have options only because they have access to financial data info, and could use "insider" trading techniques and write off's to help them achieve their mass fortune by the time they retire. There 401k's are almost alway's loaded cause when your making 500k a year you can do that, as opposed to our average 60-70k officers here. Well, if you think our 401K will last than your and IDIOT, go talk to someone living on there 401k and when you see them ask them how they're doing, they'll probably ask you if your finished with your coke bottle so that they can redeem it for some change.
If you didn't already know we don't belong to a fortune 500 company anyways, cause if we did we would've been treated a lot better then what they are doing plus some fortune 500 companies not all still have something that we want PENSIONS! So keep using your numbers and percentages the wrong way, hey and in 40 years when your still working here cause you your fantastic 401k just couldn't cut, just think , damn I should've went somewhere with a pension ..... LOSER!
On an added note how are you not spending more then you make? Everything keeps going up but our salaries stayed the same ? You have to work more an make less? How does that make any sense?

02-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Woah , Woah.... Well, this post goes to our fortune 500 loving guy. You say say that people who are in fortune 500 companies don't rely on there 401k, well you're about 50% correct . (Since I know you like to use percentages, and use them wrongly! There are only about 8% of the people happy here, the command staff and that's it.) The "guy's in the fortune 500 companies" have options only because they have access to financial data info, and could use "insider" trading techniques and write off's to help them achieve their mass fortune by the time they retire. There 401k's are almost alway's loaded cause when your making 500k a year you can do that, as opposed to our average 60-70k officers here. Well, if you think our 401K will last than your and IDIOT, go talk to someone living on there 401k and when you see them ask them how they're doing, they'll probably ask you if your finished with your coke bottle so that they can redeem it for some change.
If you didn't already know we don't belong to a fortune 500 company anyways, cause if we did we would've been treated a lot better then what they are doing plus some fortune 500 companies not all still have something that we want PENSIONS! So keep using your numbers and percentages the wrong way, hey and in 40 years when your still working here cause you your fantastic 401k just couldn't cut, just think , darn I should've went somewhere with a pension ..... LOSER!
On an added note how are you not spending more then you make? Everything keeps going up but our salaries stayed the same ? You have to work more an make less? How does that make any sense?

Where do i start off to the uneducated SMT who probably got that screen name from a ninetendo game. LOOK, if you make 80k a year bank 15 percent not including any compound interest and in 20 years, u would be set. unless you have five mortgages and supporting your 25 year old children who dropped out of college because they are too drunk to attend class, in 20 years, kids should be out the door, house should be paid off, and you are squared away, but you are probably or cant thinnk like that. My perecentages are facts, where do you get 8 percent, did it fall out of the sky, who says they are unhappy, because u heard it from someone who heard it from someone else. If you want a "pension" leave, its not my fault you need somone to balance your future for you. BTW who is they, If you are so consumned by pension, get a financial planner pay the 50 dollars an hour and have them plan your retirement for you since you are too incompetent to do it yourself

03-14-2010, 05:55 PM
william (aka will) how can we make our dept. better. We want to thank everyone with the information about the Hollywood harrison shooting incident. This is something that needs to be addressed based on facts. Just a question, who was the person that hid behind the couch when the suspect ran out of the house? We could use this for training so it won't happen again. Will, can you help us? Thanks

03-14-2010, 09:41 PM
william (aka will) how can we make our dept. better. We want to thank everyone with the information about the Hollywood harrison shooting incident. This is something that needs to be addressed based on facts. Just a question, who was the person that hid behind the couch when the suspect ran out of the house? We could use this for training so it won't happen again. Will, can you help us? Thanks
We have a certain sgt in BC who doesnt know what is going or what they are doing because of lack of expierence. All right Moderator, they to get out of this one. In order to delete the one about our good chief WIll, you have to delete the one about the bleeding hart sgt. You cant delete one and leave the other, in this post HAHAHAHAH.BTW, if anyone wants to know about the shooting, get the report, or is that too complicated. Maybe because its too much work to do, because people are just plain lazy. From here on out, if there are any more negative posts about our good Chief, i will post something very negative attached in that post. For some reason that will be the only way Moderator will do his job. :devil: :cop: :mrgreen: :D

03-15-2010, 03:11 AM
[quote="guest 101":3c6ca4f2]william (aka will) how can we make our dept. better. We want to thank everyone with the information about the Hollywood harrison shooting incident. This is something that needs to be addressed based on facts. Just a question, who was the person that hid behind the couch when the suspect ran out of the house? We could use this for training so it won't happen again. Will, can you help us? Thanks
We have a certain sgt in BC who doesnt know what is going or what they are doing because of lack of expierence. All right Moderator, they to get out of this one. In order to delete the one about our good chief WIll, you have to delete the one about the bleeding hart sgt. You cant delete one and leave the other, in this post HAHAHAHAH.BTW, if anyone wants to know about the shooting, get the report, or is that too complicated. Maybe because its too much work to do, because people are just plain lazy. From here on out, if there are any more negative posts about our good Chief, i will post something very negative attached in that post. For some reason that will be the only way Moderator will do his job. :devil: :cop: :mrgreen: :D[/quote:3c6ca4f2] The mod is doing a good job. There is nothing negative, only a question. Nothing about our good chief. Why are you so defensive. We all know the truth, no big deal. No one is calling anyone a coward. We stay within the guidelines, always. Thanks

03-16-2010, 08:21 PM
I hear a lot of off. have applications in other agencies and still can't wait to leave. I don't know why. William are you aware? I'll see you next week at the meeting. Tampa and brighton call me thursday. We agree the Lt. in tampa has a problem be careful he plays both sides. No slam just fact, no names. This should be known.

03-18-2010, 02:39 AM
word of advice- FOR YOU ALL WHO STILL WORK FOR THE dic_ tator? (WL) i know its hard to leave cause your used to the money. Do yourself a favor, put as much money into the 401k for when, I said when, not IF,,, for WHEN the (WL) decides its your turn to take a fall for made up BS, or turn a really nothing, into a OMG! (how could you type of thing). Sure glad you went to school to learn how to read "Idiots for Police Chief guide, how to".

Because we all know your connected to the tribe you NEVER worked for the title NOR ever know what a real cop can be. So strut around with your little poparzzi and little FAKE pretent uniform and all your henchmen that could give a damm about anyone, your turns are soon too. THE WALLS OF TROY WERE TALL BUT TRUST ME, THEY FELL TOO!

Once upon a time, I heard family, family? take care of your family? Yeah right, all the little things we all do, all the swallowing of pride, woman and manhood, ethics, how we bend the rules for indians? and yet (WL) still not good for you. Where will you stop and say damm? Why do I have to treat my Officers so bad?

You have your RAP sessions Talk about a waste of money, time and BS! no one will give you the right answer when you ask questions cause they know you will bite thier heads off. So all your data is lies and bull_____ . Looks like crap,smells like crap.....it usually is crap.

For all you followers of the (WL) - (little sheep, OH how cute you all are) keep being a follower of someone who hides behind his spineless staff, Hey just dont forget to drink the red punch at the end of the trail. DO US ALL A FAVOR.

One who was done wrong-

03-18-2010, 06:13 AM
He never earned the job of police officer, he failed every psy test. (fact) FDLE and FBI have received compl. and are watching. We have no respect and never will. All he can do now is lie. Not to busy tonight.

03-18-2010, 06:32 PM
One of the reasons we have no respect is it all the officers and sgts fault. They are the ones on the streets and they allow to be disrespected. There are only two reservations where tribal members respect and actually treat spd as cops. the reason for that is because the tribal members on those reservations are treated equally unlike elsewhere. and they see it. fact of the matter is that you have officers who are scared of their own shadow, and you wonder why there is no respect.

03-19-2010, 03:11 AM
One of the reasons we have no respect is it all the officers and sgts fault. They are the ones on the streets and they allow to be disrespected. There are only two reservations where tribal members respect and actually treat spd as cops. the reason for that is because the tribal members on those reservations are treated equally unlike elsewhere. and they see it. fact of the matter is that you have officers who are scared of their own shadow, and you wonder why there is no respect.[/quote] You are right. The Sgt's (most of them) do not handle calls. The Lt's condone this and laugh at WL because he has no idea what's going on. Will was never a supervisor. Any more coverups need to be reported to fdle and the council or Mr. shore the tribes attorney. Send letters, no need to put your name. The truth has to be known.

03-20-2010, 01:26 AM
Will, good job keep talking to that gambling addict. She (A) continues to go to the mic. res. everyone knows good job. She may not be using the kids money. Thanks

Mod 492
03-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Guest 101 stop posting unsubstantiated nonsense and then replying to yourself....your IP address will be blocked from further posting if you continue to post allegations in which you cannot prove on here. Since this topic no longer has anything to do with "It's lawyer time", I have locked it.