PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the ticket Deputy Hines ID1504

02-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504. On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
Thanks for showing your true colors.
Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.

02-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Must be a FNG. This new breed of cops sickens me. Hopefully, some day, he will get it. And hopefully, it will be before he destroys the relationships between his agency and the surrounding ones.

02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
ITS ON THE PBCSO SITE. NEEDS TO BE POSTED ALL OVER THE STATE. LET THIS AZZZHOLE GET A FEW TICKETS AND SEE HOW IT FEELS. HOPE HE IS A FNG AND NOT SOME OLD GUY WHO IS JUST A TURD :devil:

02-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Great job hines, over an infraction we go here? Did you even consider discretion or the big picture of county line relationships? Even having your supervisor calling the other Deputies Supervisor? When it hits the fan do you care if the green uniform comming to your aid says MCSO on it? Decisions made by one on the side of the road often impact the decisions of hundreds of others in situations like this for a long time to come. If you are young and part of the generation X cop group, I would suggest you explore higher education in order to grasp a big picture of the realm in which you exist and how two wrong actions dont make a right action....To the speeder slow down, you are no angel here, but there are those that simply do not understand the spirit of the law verses the letter of the law. I would not ticket John Q. Citizen in cattle country for doing what you allegedly did. I also would not call a brick layers boss to complain about his speeding in cattle country...To my brothers and sisters in Martin County, I still have your back and I will not let one incident tarnish how I feel about the brother and sisterhood of Law Enforcement.

02-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the Ticket D/S Hines ID1504. On SuperBowl Sunday for gods sake!!
Thanks for pulling me over on a lonely country road (Prat-Whitney) in the middle of cow country, I know youre doing your job in the TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT Unit. I know you do it for the public safety (STATS).
Thanks for showing absolutely no regard to a fellow Officer (me) when he properly identifying himself. Despite of the fact that you were being treated with total respect.
Thanks for listening when I was sincerely apologizing for admitedly speeding on said country road.
Thanks for smirking and gloating all proud of yourself as you discussed the issue with your partner.
Thanks for cutting me a break. I'll admit I was traveling a lot faster than what you wrote me for. Once again I know you did it for my safety (POWERTRIP).
Thank your pencil neck partner for me for attempting to LECTURE me AFTER you gave me the TICKET. (Learn the basic cop principle of "Give me ticket OR a lecture, but dont give BOTH")
Thank you BOTH for reminding me that in over 22 years of service, I have NEVER, EVER written a cop a ticket.
Thank You for being in the TRAFFIC UNIT and not a true street cop. I'm sure the black and white statiscal nature of traffic enforcement fits your personality just fine. Why get your hands dirty with REAL CRIMES?...Right?
Thanks for showing your true colors.
Thank you, because I am very thankful and relieved that I will be retiring in a few years and thus will not have to deal with a future generation of cops that screw each other over.
Hey...Thanks for taking money from a fellow cop's wallet. I'm sure you sleep well at night.
Once again, Thank again for the ticket D/S Hines.
:devil: HINES ID 1504= T O O L..............NO MAKE THAT THE WHOLE TOOLBOX! :evil: :cop:

02-13-2010, 02:24 AM
Deputy Hines- What an ass. Its called discretion. Doctors, Nurses, OTHER COPS! WTF is wrong with you. You are making us look bad. Maybe law enforcement isn't for you. Think about it. Its a freaking ticket, a stat! Are you that hard up?

02-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Fukk him. Did you get that media wh0res?

03-17-2010, 01:34 PM
This is probably the most self-righteous post I have ever seen. This reeks of a piece of crap cop that thinks because he is a cop he has certain unalienable rights that private citizens lack. How many times did the common citizen listen and apologize for speeding or anything to this cop and still received a citation? Do beggars go free? Are cops above the law? Twenty-two years on the force and he doesn't know better than to speed? The cop that pulled over this "admitted criminal" should not have lowered the speed to help the "admitted criminal," he should have let the fine be as it would for the average joe. Did this "admitted criminal" ever think to post his own name? Anyone that supports this "admitted criminal" is every bit as much as sinister as he is. This "admitted criminal" has had life to easy. I would be willing to bet that the "admitted criminal" laughed many, many times over the duration of his career after tagging the average joe. Does it really make you wonder why some people use the term "Pig" when talking about cops, when you have someone of this caliber on the force?
The cop that threatens the officer that wrote this ticket and went on about not showing up when this cop needed help is vermin. First of all, this cops back up is not paid by you, it is paid by the public, and if you let them down, you deserve to lose your job. If the officer loses his life due to your attitude, you need to be held accountable. The most pathetic person in the world is a crooked cop.

04-13-2010, 05:12 PM
This is probably the most self-righteous post I have ever seen. This reeks of a piece of crap cop that thinks because he is a cop he has certain unalienable rights that private citizens lack. How many times did the common citizen listen and apologize for speeding or anything to this cop and still received a citation? Do beggars go free? Are cops above the law? Twenty-two years on the force and he doesn't know better than to speed? The cop that pulled over this "admitted criminal" should not have lowered the speed to help the "admitted criminal," he should have let the fine be as it would for the average joe. Did this "admitted criminal" ever think to post his own name? Anyone that supports this "admitted criminal" is every bit as much as sinister as he is. This "admitted criminal" has had life to easy. I would be willing to bet that the "admitted criminal" laughed many, many times over the duration of his career after tagging the average joe. Does it really make you wonder why some people use the term "Pig" when talking about cops, when you have someone of this caliber on the force?
The cop that threatens the officer that wrote this ticket and went on about not showing up when this cop needed help is vermin. First of all, this cops back up is not
paid by you, it is paid by the public, and if you let them down, you deserve to lose your job. If the officer loses his life due to your attitude, you need to be held accountable. The most pathetic person in the world is a crooked cop.

The voice- can't possibly be an LEO. If you are you have no idea to be a real cop. You are some pissed off citizen that has a hard on for us.
All LEOs have discretion with traffic laws. Many, many citizens benefit from this. Most cops these days ( like me) realize that fines are way to high. The state and counties want the revenue from them. A lot of us know this and give the good citizens breaks all the time. On most jobs there is a degree of proffesional courtesy. For example firefighters and medical personnel. Most people in common fields look out for one another. It's not mandatory but it is good practice in most instances.
What the hell is your self titled name? "voice"?? As in you speak for others? I know you don't speak for other cops. You think of yourself as some kind of corruption watchdog? You're a pathetic loser with an axe to grind. I'm sure you have a few dark secrets in your closet......

Texas
04-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Hey Hines! When you are getting your a$$ handed to you on the side of the road, who's gonna stop & help, The Voice? Not likely. That deputy you cited will - on or off duty. He's that way. Nice going, girlie.

04-14-2010, 02:02 PM
On my own personal website, my posts show as from "TheVoice". This thread was brought to my attention. I assure you it wasn't from me. I work with LEO everyday for free.
I don't post in these forums anyway.

04-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Dead horse, message delivered move on.......