PDA

View Full Version : New Contract

02-10-2010, 07:55 PM
What does everyone think of the new contract?

02-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Haven't seen it

02-11-2010, 12:55 AM
it sucks

02-11-2010, 12:16 PM
It proves there is no need for no goddanm union around here.

02-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Unions are going to be a thing of the past. That's the way of the world now. Right or wrong, that's how it is.

02-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Brothers and sisters in Solidarity!

Lech Walesa

02-11-2010, 03:08 PM
We can stand in solidarity all we want, but I'm afraid the union ship is sinking faster then the Titanic

02-11-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm not paying my dues anymore... For you sorry *******s that pushed the contract...thanks for nothing! We all got screwed and the admin is going to break it off in our a**! :evil:

02-11-2010, 04:43 PM
But remember according to the Chief there's opportunity for overtime -- LOL

02-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Well for you sorry a**holes that were allowed to push for the union on city time (you know who you are and so do we), the rewards are coming fast and furious. Officer of the year, Specialty Traffic details, CID, SRO appointments. Give me a break, can you make it anymore obvious about the ZPD rewards program? Sounds like sour grapes, deal with it! Same old stuff, new players but the same old stuff. It's a good thing I still love my job so I can look past all the unecessary drama. Union or no union, lets get it together. Come in, enjoy doing the best job in the world and go home to the most important things, family, friends and balance. It's just that simple. Know the players, know the game and be safe, have fun.

02-12-2010, 01:00 PM
You southern redneck scabs just dont get it.

Its time to run ZPD like the REAL police agencies up north.
Its time to give this city exactly what it pays for...NOTHING.
Its time for the strong union members to tell the bosses to effff off.
Its time to tell the community SCREW YOU until they pay up.

02-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Oh Scabby Boy is back online

Listen Scabs, if they want to hold onto their jobs then I suggest that they follow NONE of the items you listed. Now, if they don't care about being not having a job with ZPD, then go ahead and follow your advice and find yourself standing in the unemployment line since there are many candidates out there that can take their place in a heartbeat.

By the way, this isn't the North and in the South we do things differently. We actually work for our money. If you don't like that concept, please by all means move back up North.

02-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Ok for all you people that can't figure it out and continue to reply to posts that more than likely is from the public and not from actual Officers, let me spell it out for you once and for all. For the most part, we Officers at ZPD are content with our jobs and how we are treated. Yes there are some changes we would all like to see but due to the economy and policies and procedures in place, that just won't happen. Moaning and groaning in the L.E. ranks have been going on since Policing started and will never go away. Now we just have this internet to reach a wider listening audience, and frankly we make ourselves look stupid. One for responding to anyone that has a keyboard and wants to get in our heads and two, for airing our dirty laundry outside our "Brotherhood/Sisterhood." If an Officer or an Administrator has an "agenda," well folks thats been around forever also and it always has a way of working itself out, good or bad. As far as up north, down south, out west etc... unless you have been there done that, lets just figure the job is inherently dangerous wherever our brothers and sisters put on the uniform and lets concentrate on making where we work as good, fair and professional as we can.

02-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Ok for all you people that can't figure it out and continue to reply to posts that more than likely is from the public and not from actual Officers, let me spell it out for you once and for all. For the most part, we Officers at ZPD are content with our jobs and how we are treated. Yes there are some changes we would all like to see but due to the economy and policies and procedures in place, that just won't happen. Moaning and groaning in the L.E. ranks have been going on since Policing started and will never go away. Now we just have this internet to reach a wider listening audience, and frankly we make ourselves look stupid. One for responding to anyone that has a keyboard and wants to get in our heads and two, for airing our dirty laundry outside our "Brotherhood/Sisterhood." If an Officer or an Administrator has an "agenda," well folks thats been around forever also and it always has a way of working itself out, good or bad. As far as up north, down south, out west etc... unless you have been there done that, lets just figure the job is inherently dangerous wherever our brothers and sisters put on the uniform and lets concentrate on making where we work as good, fair and professional as we can.

Very touching, I think I feel tears coming on - :devil:

02-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Well I am not from up north and don't wish to go up north but thanks anyways. You guys are way to easy to rile up. Good try to id me though.

02-13-2010, 04:55 PM
All you have to do is mention up North and us redneck hicks are ready for a fight. :devil:

02-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Awww, just like the Civil War all over again. North versus the South - Rednecks versus Yankees

02-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Sweet Home Alabama. You're not funny, funny man.LOL

02-14-2010, 02:02 AM
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

02-14-2010, 11:02 PM
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

You southern inbreds need to quit invoking the name of Abraham Lincoln because he was the president of the north, not the inbred Confederates.

02-15-2010, 02:23 AM
You missed my whole point in posting this quote. I was using America as a comparison to ZPD. In Lincoln's quote, he basically states that it will not be an outside force that causes the failure of this country, but its own citizens. The same applies basically to ZPD. Whether ZPD is a success or failure rests solely with the employees of this department.

02-15-2010, 11:42 AM
[quote="Abraham Lincoln":1h28zqpz]America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

You southern inbreds need to quit invoking the name of Abraham Lincoln because he was the president of the north, not the inbred Confederates.[/quote:1h28zqpz]

You must be in denial about inbreeding. Because I've seen plenty from the North.

02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry, friend, but Virginia fought with the south so you people have the market cornered on inbreeding.

ps. the south lost...get over it.

02-15-2010, 03:09 PM
We should have done more inbreeding. Then you Yankees would have been out numbered.LOL

02-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks, I didn't use to be a complete lunatic. But, I do like a good laugh!

George W. Bush

02-22-2010, 04:55 PM
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Bill Clinton

It almost sounds like one of your officer's and some of the posts on this board and we all know how the Clinton scenario played out, is it the same for this particular officer in question? :devil: