PDA

View Full Version : Changes comin

02-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Since we have not gotten a raise in the last few years and should not expect one in the next few, what changes would you like to see in working conditions, policy, etc. We can take the ideas to the union and go from there. Some ideas would be, permanent shifts of some form or longer rotations, some agencies have gained the ability to have beards/goatees, differential pay, if permanent shifts differential pay for evening shifts. Any other ideas? Let's do something productive and beneficial on this site and improve our jobs instead of bashing. Post up your ideas, if you see one you like post a reply saying so.

02-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Hwo about the ungrateful citizens and business owners cater meals at the police station each shift.

02-07-2010, 02:44 PM
that's just what you need retard.

maybe you should let someone else post while you sit under your tree.

02-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Hwo about the ungrateful citizens and business owners cater meals at the police station each shift.

The ungrateful citizens and business owners,as you call them, pay YOUR salary for YOU to sit under that tree. Plus YOU don't look like you missed too many meals.

02-07-2010, 03:15 PM
you cant be happy because you dont trust or stand for anything so you just ***** and whine and feel cheated all of the time. leave the rest of us out of it.

02-07-2010, 03:32 PM
The rest of the of the world has been told to do more with less. We go to work each day and do the jobs of three people and we haven't gotten a raise in years either. This is nothing new or shocks us, you've just been lucky that your occupation hasn't been affected, other then no raises/overtime, like the rest of ours have been.

You know what would happen if we made demands or suggestions to our employers like you want to make to the union? We would basically be told that if you don't like it how it is now we could basically leave because there is a line of people waiting for our jobs. I understand your frusteration that you are feeling, but this is how the world works nowadays and you can't keep comparing the present to the past because the past is long gone and all those things you had in the past are long gone and probably will never return again even after the economy improves. It's a different work environment then it was just a few years ago and all you can do is adapt to it because it' s only going to get worse if the economy continues to sour. There are people with master's degrees bagging groceries because they can't find work and their unemployment has ran out. It's really bad out there. I hate to be one of the one's who say, be glad you even have a job because a lot of people don't.

02-07-2010, 05:40 PM
get off your soap box, you should have been a woman, what a drama queen. As for every one else complaining about tha admin. What have they done so terrible? Be precise, just getting on this site and calling them names or saying they are doing a bad job does not work, most people are educated enough to see through that smoke screen.
If this department does not work for you then move on, other wise take pride in what you do, do it well, and everything else will take care of itself. To the Administration, there are more men behind you then what you think, union or no union, don't take the union personal everyone wants a security blanket even if they don't understand the workings.

02-07-2010, 09:13 PM
The rest of the of the world has been told to do more with less. We go to work each day and do the jobs of three people and we haven't gotten a raise in years either. This is nothing new or shocks us, you've just been lucky that your occupation hasn't been affected, other then no raises/overtime, like the rest of ours have been.

You know what would happen if we made demands or suggestions to our employers like you want to make to the union? We would basically be told that if you don't like it how it is now we could basically leave because there is a line of people waiting for our jobs. I understand your frusteration that you are feeling, but this is how the world works nowadays and you can't keep comparing the present to the past because the past is long gone and all those things you had in the past are long gone and probably will never return again even after the economy improves. It's a different work environment then it was just a few years ago and all you can do is adapt to it because it' s only going to get worse if the economy continues to sour. There are people with master's degrees bagging groceries because they can't find work and their unemployment has ran out. It's really bad out there. I hate to be one of the one's who say, be glad you even have a job because a lot of people don't.
I can tell by certain writing characteristics that this was posted by that lovesick crazy chick.

02-07-2010, 09:48 PM
oh so were back at acting that girl again, are we? maybe some of us should find another hobby instead of implying every post is from that girl. who's the crazy one now?

02-07-2010, 09:53 PM
another thing that ive been meaning to say, he should have been thankful that someone actually wanted him. have you seen what he looks like? no stud award there my friend.

02-07-2010, 10:48 PM

I can tell by certain writing characteristics that this was posted by that lovesick crazy chick.

373 we know is making a lot of these postings - it's time to take responsibility for your actions and leave this girl alone