PDA

View Full Version : Nick Schuyler 7on7 Flag Football Tourney Feb 13

02-05-2010, 11:45 PM
Hey guys. If you play in the Badge Bowl.... How about putting a team in the Nick Schuyler Foundation
1st Annual 7 on 7 Flag Football Tournament ? It will be held at Idlewild Baptist Church IM fields in Tampa on February 13, 2010.

I'm sure you all remember this tragic story of four football players who left Tampa last February and only one of them survived. My friend Nick Schuyler was the lone survivor and has developed this Foundation in honor of the three friends he lost and in an effort to give back to this community.

It's a double elimination tournament with each team guaranteed three games. All teams need to be registered by Friday February 12.
There is a minimum of 7 and maximum of 15 guys per team. Entry fee is $400.00 Register at http://www.nickschuylerfoundation.com

Check in starts at 7am and game play starts at 8am on Saturday the 13th.

This is a family event with all proceeds to benefit the Will Bleakley Scholarship Fund, the Corey D Smith Child Development Center and the US Coast Guard. It's free admission. Event time is 8am -4pm. There will be food, a kids zone, a silent auction and raffles so bring the whole family. Tony Dungy will be there signing autographs from 9am-11am and Michael Pittman from 11am-1pm. WWE Superstar the Edge and Diva Tiffany will be there from 1pm-3pm.

FYI Tampa Police Department, St Pete Police Department and Tampa Fire are all putting in teams....So I don't want you to be left out.

If you have any questions please call the Foundation at 813.777.2382