PDA

View Full Version : HIT A NERVE GOLDIE LOCKS

02-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Leave us alone, so we can leave you alone. Stick to coaching football with the kids.

02-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Wow Vince pretty desparate. You finally have a Capt. that just wants you to have some accountability. Its the lazy POS like you that bring the whole dept. down. Like the real lombardi said, Shut the Eff up and do your job

02-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Wow Vince pretty desparate. You finally have a Capt. that just wants you to have some accountability. Its the lazy POS like you that bring the whole dept. down. Like the real lombardi said, Shut the Eff up and do your job

Ditto! With the exception of a few senior officers like RA, SA and MK, most of us are glad JG is back and holding these people accountable. This is how it should be run. Stop with the whining and the crying and do your freakin job. JG has a lot of support from all levels and from within all divisions and sections. Someone has to tune up these slackers. I bet go-getters don't worry about JG. I bet go-getters don't complain about holding slackers accountable. I bet the slackers are the only ones who don't like the fact they are now held accountable. JG, you have all the support you need! It's about time!

02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Nice work Goldie. Keep it up. You have plenty of support from the silent majority who go out everyday and work hard. I know you won't let the vocal minority stop you from holding all of them accountable.

02-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Nice work Goldie. Keep it up. You have plenty of support from the silent majority who go out everyday and work hard. I know you won't let the vocal minority stop you from holding all of them accountable.

Keep responding to your own posts Goldie. How's the ex?

02-09-2010, 02:48 AM
[quote="Veteran Officer":vtavloae]Nice work Goldie. Keep it up. You have plenty of support from the silent majority who go out everyday and work hard. I know you won't let the vocal minority stop you from holding all of them accountable.

Keep responding to your own posts Goldie. How's the ex?[/quote:vtavloae]

If you think he's responding to his own posts, then you better look around this website a little harder. Only one person can claim to be the real "Veteran Officer" and it ain't Goldie. Plus,do you honestly think he cares?

02-09-2010, 02:58 AM
[quote="Captain Gold":3w4fyiu5][quote="Veteran Officer":3w4fyiu5]Nice work Goldie. Keep it up. You have plenty of support from the silent majority who go out everyday and work hard. I know you won't let the vocal minority stop you from holding all of them accountable.

Keep responding to your own posts Goldie. How's the ex?[/quote:3w4fyiu5]

If you think he's responding to his own posts, then you better look around this website a little harder. Only one person can claim to be the real "Veteran Officer" and it ain't Goldie. Plus,do you honestly think he cares?[/quote:3w4fyiu5]

YES

BECAUSE THE ORGINAL POST INVOLVING SOME OF THE LOVELY GOLDIE STORIES (COACHING 10 YEAR OLDS WITH NO KIDS, ALOU, SOME STORIES FDLE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT BACK WHEN HE WAS A SGT ON THE JUMP OUT CREW, HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH A FORMER OFFICER'S WIFE THAT LEFT A FEW YEARS AGO AND IS NOW BACK, HOW HE CONTINUES TO DESTROY THE CHIEF'S CREDIBILITY) HAVE BEEN DELETED AT RECORD PACE. DONT SCREW WITH ME GOLDMAN (I MEAN "VETERAN OFFICER"). ILL MAKE MUSCO LOOK LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND.

02-09-2010, 11:04 AM
You wouldn't have the balls to call FDLE about anything, because you'd have to give them your real name. We all know you wouldn't do that. You think being a ballless wonder and posting moronic messages on here is going to stop you from being held to task is a joke, whether it is Goldie or someone else in charge, you just need to shut the hell up and do your job.

02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
No Balls...great job! Thanks for standing up to the ignorance that has been displayed on this website by just a few people who want to act and speak like they are the majority.

I can answer to why posts are deleted...because there is a monitor who will review, at anyones request, a comment that violates this website's policies. Namely, posts with sexual innuendos or comments in the general nature of sexual overtones, naming of officers family members, inapropriate allegations, etc. Simply click on the "!" icon next to any post and read the drop down list. It's that easy.

I don't care who you include in your tirades...if they are found to be in violation of this websites policies, it will be reported. We don't need a stinkin monitor. We can police this ourselves from losers like you.

This site will be full of positive comments in the future and not the negative posts that a few POS like you try to post and get away with, without our views or rebuttal comments. "Guest" why not contribute to the overall well being of your fellow officers and stop worrying about the things that are not within your realm of responsibility or authority to control. Take the promotional exam and do what it takes in positive manner to make a change. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
VETERAN OFFICER!

03-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Stop acting like your some tough guy coach who is trying to improve the department by coming down on guys for nonsense. All you are is a product of a horribly run police department that promotes butt kissing weasels like you. A true leader is defined as honorable and trusted and not a self-serving person who misuses authority to look good and get promoted. Self-serving leaders are not as effective because their employees only obey them, not follow them. They succeed in many areas because they present a good image to their seniors at the expense of their workers.

"If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better." -Lou Holtz

03-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Stop acting like your some tough guy coach who is trying to improve the department by coming down on guys for nonsense. All you are is a product of a horribly run police department that promotes butt kissing weasels like you. A true leader is defined as honorable and trusted and not a self-serving person who misuses authority to look good and get promoted. Self-serving leaders are not as effective because their employees only obey them, not follow them. They succeed in many areas because they present a good image to their seniors at the expense of their workers.

"If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better." -Lou Holtz
Captain Chaos, have things gotten so much worse since Tina, got moved? No, you were still a lazy POS then to. If you do your job, you don't have to worry about anything.

03-06-2010, 09:35 AM

That actually was a great post. People are fueling at you for speaking your mind. People only defend something that needs defending. So don't let the people who are putting you down for speaking your mind get you down. I think your Dept. does enough of that on it's own.

03-07-2010, 05:48 AM
[quote="CAPTAIN CHAOS":23boq1hf]Stop acting like your some tough guy coach who is trying to improve the department by coming down on guys for nonsense. All you are is a product of a horribly run police department that promotes butt kissing weasels like you. A true leader is defined as honorable and trusted and not a self-serving person who misuses authority to look good and get promoted. Self-serving leaders are not as effective because their employees only obey them, not follow them. They succeed in many areas because they present a good image to their seniors at the expense of their workers.

Captain Chaos, have things gotten so much worse since Tina, got moved? No, you were still a lazy POS then to (its too not to Goldie). If you do your job, you don't have to worry about anything.[/quote:23boq1hf] Goldie, get some sleep. You have a peewee 9 year old football game to coach tomorrow. Leave the big spelling words like TOO (ALSO) TO THE PARENTS.

03-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the correction. I'm glad you don't have anything else to critique about my post, Webster. I take that has agreement that you think Capt. Chaos is a lazy POS too. Thanks for the grammar check buddy.

03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Its amazing how the clicks run this department..... You often have to wonder how someone like brady myers gets whatever he asks for hmmmmm!! So many people upper rank forget where they came from.... Really quite a shame and JG is a living example of this....

03-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Hey there Veteran Officer. If this place is so great, how is it possible that Capt Sims (along with other capts) received almost a 20k raise? And us lowly patrol officers? Well we get an insurance raise. The best part is this:

Capt Mitchell and Sims go "S15" on $25 an hour details (DMC and grabroskis). Really???? Your making well over 6 figures and you take that little pocket change from a starving new officer - you greedy, glutinous, *******s!

Not to mention that Sims was caught sleeping at DMC. Or that Mitchell was late to grabroskis.

Or how about this unlimited comp bank for Lts? How does that work?

A year or so ago me "ranger fan" went back and forth with another poster on this site. This poster presented themselves as a "concerned citizen". Well it turns out that this citizen was fake! He or she was some one from the dept. The moderator called them out. What I'm trying to say is that this veteran officer and other motivators here are the same person. Or two people at the most!!! They are trying to fool people here by showing "great police work" and ignoring the rampant case of nepotism.

If you see or hear something worth hearing post it. If you got something unfair that happened to you or another officer post it. We need to bring to light the great problems of this dept. Not bury them. CB tested + for a schedule II substance and it was almost a non-incident, how is that possible?

Bring it to light if you've got it. If your scared to post just type proxy in google and post through a proxy site which is untraceable. Spending time in the WoW world taught me a lot about on-line activity. Remember I'm about out of here, you have to take the reigns.

03-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Ranger Fan do not leave. We need you. Who else speaks the truth, nothing but the truth

04-24-2010, 04:35 AM
I want to congratulate a Sgt. who finally stepped up and showed some initiative on a call the other day. This Sgt. really goes out of his way to do the right thing with the great responsibility he was given when promoted. I gotta tell you Sgt. SH you really showed alot of class by making a kid who has been here 3 weeks feel like he was apart of the crew. Nice job in degrading him in pictures while on a s-32 crime scene. You really personify what it takes to be a supervisor at this place.Be ashamed of yourself and for now on keep your arrogent idiotic mouth shut. :devil:

04-26-2010, 07:01 PM
for you rookies coming to work for this dump, let me elaborate. a sgt here made a kid take a photo holding a big dildo to his face and had another cop show the picture to everyone in the PD. yep, great place to work right?

04-27-2010, 03:51 AM
The last two posts were so constructive. Thanks for sharing. I can only respond by saying, who cares? I'm sure there is an investigation being conducted, and a process to take care of those types of things.

06-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Well, Steve, there are a lot of professionals here that care. Just not you. And that's the problem.